Conker

Posted by Bebop

I was just watching some vidoes of Conker over at IGN (namely the one where Conker is thrown into war and gets his guns) and I must say the cutscene was terrible. The animation was very robotic and the characters barerly moved. The n64 version and more movements. The lip movments didnt seem that much better either. If this is what Rare calls a remakes I think they should stop making games.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'll try my luck buying it anyway. If it sucks, it's Rainbow Six: Lockdown for me with the occasional Halo custom.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Just so you guys know its called conker: live and reloaded. Anyway, Im probably gonna buy it. I played a demo of it at gamecrazy like last month and I was actually pretty pleased. The game was good, but it wasnt as good as the original on the n64. This game (well atleast the demo was) is pretty hard. The graphics in the game are pretty good, but they could be a whole lot better.

Posted by Bebop

They've revamped alot of the characters. Including the anatomy and I disagree with quite alot. Nonetheless I did enjoy the game and the online multiplayer aspect has got me excited.

Posted by Inferno

Wow, I didn't even know they were remaking Conkers. Do you guys have any idea when it comes out? I just recently got my Xbox so I have no idea what games I should get. If it is as good as the original I'll definitely have to check it out.

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]They have it coming out on June 21st.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Dyers Eve: [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]They have it coming out on June 21st.[/COLOR][/FONT]

But it's a Rare game so don't be upset by another delay.

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]I know. The original due date for the game was sometime this Month. Rare seems to take time on their games to making them better. Which is fine and all but it just makes a bunch of people impatient. I wouldnt mind seeing Conker as a launch title for the Xbox 2 system.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Dyers Eve: [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]Rare seems to take time on their games to making them better. [/COLOR][/FONT]

No.

Firstyl Rare spend ages making games anyway. Second Starfox adventures and Grabbed by the Ghoulies have had long development days streching back to when they were annoucned for the N64. If Rare take that long to makes games of that poor quality expect their next 'Goldeneye' so to speak to arrive along with the re-appearance of Jesus.

Maybe theres a marketting scheme in there.

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]True, didnt think about that.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Andrewbulls

i got the game demo of conker live and reloaded u get it when you reserve it. it includes only the part in the beach where he is in the clip at ign. this game is bad man i cant wait for it to come out.