PSP Board

Posted by Al Borland

This thursday is the US release of the PSP. We already have a DS board, so why not a PSP board? I can gurantee that the PSP will acheive much more sucess and will be more popular, and we could set up online games in a PSP board.

Posted by Bebop

Since the PSP launch is near I think it's needed. But as far as being more popular? I doubt it. By looks of things not many people on VGC want one.

Posted by Pit

Actually, it would be tremendously popular. With a strong launch, online support, an an existing PS2 fanbase that of course would be interested as also a new and coming PSP fanbase. I vote yes.

Posted by sabre

Go for it.

Posted by Hyper

I think it's a great idea. Though I'd never post in it, if there's a DS board, why not a PSP board?

Posted by Captain Falcon

Thats a great idea. I would post in it a lot if it were made.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Sounds great to me. I'll be sure to post in it, as I already have my PSP on order.

BTW, if a mod is needed for the PSP board, I'm happy to do the job.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

That would be cool.

Posted by FLiPBoY

Quoting Bebop: Since the PSP launch is near I think it's needed. But as far as being more popular? I doubt it. By looks of things not many people on VGC want one.

I'ma buy a PSP. Anyways, just because not many people on VGC is interested in the PSP, doesn't mean it won't be as popular, if not more, than the DS. And since theres a DS board, there should be a PSP board.

Quoting FLiPBoY: I'ma buy a PSP. Anyways, just because not many people on VGC is interested in the PSP, doesn't mean it won't be as popular, if not more, than the DS. And since theres a DS board, there should be a PSP board.

Tru dat, I agree completely.

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's created!! heck, even if the mods hadn't of made the poll, I would of made it!!!

Ack!!! It's a sad day when the only person who knows the full name of it is some one who will NEVER even touch the system!!! It's PlayStation Portable for those of you in Rio Linda!!! :D:D:D

THANK YOU JESSE!

Posted by Al Borland

Thank you Jesse, I didn't expect you to make one so quickly.

Quoting Al Borland: Thank you Jesse, I didn't expect you to make one so quickly.

NEVER under-estimate Jesse, he is a wacko.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting FLiPBoY: I'ma buy a PSP. Anyways, just because not many people on VGC is interested in the PSP, doesn't mean it won't be as popular, if not more, than the DS. And since theres a DS board, there should be a PSP board.

I didnt mean the console wouldnt be popular you idiot. i said I doubt the BOARD would be popluar seeing as not many people on this forum are getting a PSP.