Sony buy awards at CES.

Posted by Speedfreak

Apparantly the SIXAXIS controller is some kind of great innovation. Or something. Because it won an award for it.

[quote]PS3 controller picks up prestigious gong at CES
The PlayStation 3's Sixaxis controller has been honoured with an award from the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.

SIXAXIS has done a lot for TV.

[quote]The Technology and Engineering Emmy Award comes as the console manufacturer also revealed it has shipped one million units of its PlayStation 3 to North American retailers.
To engineer a popular feature out of a controller is really a stroke of genius.

[quote]Sony's PlayStation 3 has also picked up the CES Best of Innovations Award for 2007, PC World's 20 Most Innovative Products Award, Sound and Vision's Editor's Choice Award and a Digital Innovation Award from the Digital Entertainment Group.
How does a controller which initial design was literally taken from another company and hasn't changed in 10 years other than the removal of a feature it ripped off from another company and the insertion of a gimmicky, broken version of a new feature from yet another company equal an innovation award? What is this bulls[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it? Are they even trying to hide their crookedness anymore?

This is getting...no, sorry, it's well past the point of ridiculous and has been for several months. This just takes the f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking cake. I hope this company crashes and burns as soon as possible.

Posted by Shade

Bill Gates said he likes the PS3 for than the Xbox 360.

Sorry, I had to off-set all your anti-PS3 threads with SOMETHING.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I don't really think Sony really has the money to be buying awards at an event of this calibre. Some people, perhaps surprisingly, have different opinions from that of us, the hardcore Nintendo fanboys.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]When i read the title of the thread i thought there was proof that Sony had actually bought awards. lol, vgchat.[/COLOR]

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Aioros][COLOR=Yellow]When i read the title of the thread i thought there was proof that Sony had actually bought awards. lol, vgchat.[/COLOR]
When I read the article I thought there'd be some obscure award Sony might've picked up for their obvious ripoff of a device.

Let's see, we have means, motive and obvious evidence that there's something awfully fishy going on. I would've thought even the Sony fanboys on this board could see dodgy goings on for what they are.

There's absolutely no way SIXAXIS could've won that award unless there was either no competition (wonder why that would be) or there's some serious bias among the judges.

Seriously, come on, let's see your arguement. Why is SIXAXIS regarded as so bloody innovative when there's lots of other controllers that have actually done something genuinely new and interesting. I'm not just talking about the Wii remote either. Unless "Sony themselves haven't said so" is all you have to defend against a company with a track record of shady operations, deception and overhyping.

[quote=The X]I don't really think Sony really has the money to be buying awards at an event of this calibre. Some people, perhaps surprisingly, have different opinions from that of us, the hardcore Nintendo fanboys.
Sony own a rather large chunk of TV, movies and music. What?

EDIT: A Sony official is on the board of directors of The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences. Case closed.

Posted by Shade

Do you have any ACTUAL proof? Seriously, present it. Otherwise, all I see is an angry fanboy ranting about more random Sony ****.

Case open.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Speedfreak: \obvious evidence

[COLOR="Yellow"]Evidence? OMG where?! Why didn't you post the link to it in the first place? And here we thought you didn't have any actual evidence.[/COLOR]

Posted by TendoAddict

Should it happen, no.

Is the fact it did baffeling? Yes.

But you have to realise life goes on, we know sony was about as clean as dirty laundry but even if true no one give a **** about this thing. In the end numbers will still do the talking. People said the DS would fail, now look were it is.

Posted by Axis

I thought it was obvious already.

100% of the threads Speedfreak makes about Nintendo are positive.
100% of the threads Speedfreak makes about Sony are negative.
100% of the threads Speedfreak makes about Microsoft are negative.

He may say he's a fan of all 3, or isn't a fanboy, but he certainly doesn't show it.

Posted by muffla

I am not a fanboy i liked all three last gen systems and ps1 and n64 were great

but sony really fcked up with the ps3

Posted by Drewboy64

Uh, I think it's because Nintendo didn't participate at CES.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Drewboy64: Uh, I think it's because Nintendo didn't participate at CES.

[COLOR="Yellow"]DING! DING! DING!

Bingo.[/COLOR]

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Axis]I thought it was obvious already.

100% of the threads Speedfreak makes about Nintendo are positive.
100% of the threads Speedfreak makes about Sony are negative.
100% of the threads Speedfreak makes about Microsoft are negative.

He may say he's a fan of all 3, or isn't a fanboy, but he certainly doesn't show it.

Yeah, sorry guys, it's just my bias.

And every f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking games news site on the internet's.

Sorry, but anything news-wise that's ever going to posted is going to be pro/anti Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft. I can't help if, as Tycho of PA put it, "[Sony's] sustained campaign of failure" leads to constant bad press on their part. Nor can I help it if DS is the fastest selling system ever, or Wii has had the best launch ever. Nor can I help it if I'm just plainly not interested in Microsoft still not making any money or having any kind of phenomenal impact with 360. First and foremost, I post s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it that I find interesting, I'm not a bloody journalist. Secondly. that's just the way the cookie is crumbling right now, and in case most of you haven't noticed, my opinions aren't exactly in the minority.

But I'll be d[COLOR=lightgreen]a[/COLOR]mned if I, or any of you, quite frankly, don't hold any bias. I've never claimed to be a fan of all 3 systems for any significant period of time, only that I owned them all and wasn't a fanboy. And by that I mean my thought process isn't limited to "if it's Nintendo it's awesome; if it isn't it's not".

I have a preference for companies that makes games I like and show disdain for companies that don't, on top of one in particular treating me and every other gamer like a f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking moron.

If possessing the ability to form an opinion around things that are and should be entirely subjective whilst being objective about others makes me a fanboy then f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]ck it, whatever. But until you can prove to me that you don't have your any kind of bias yourself and give me one decent reason to be on the fence all the time, your opinion isn't worth jack s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it.

Emmys aren't restricted to CES.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

sony probably didn't need to actually fork over cash specifically for the purpose of bribing whatever sorry little committee was responsible for this, Speedfreak. The panel was probably made up of people who were on sony's payroll to begin with. This is the general "Consumer Electronics" Show, after all, and not a specific video game industry show. Regardless of the quality of their products since 1980, they've had their filthy little hands in consumer electronics for long enough to have their employees just about everywhere.

Posted by Zeta

Geez, I'm a Nintendo fanboy and even I'm getting sick of the constant Sony bashing and stuff.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Prince Shondronai]sony probably didn't need to actually fork over cash specifically for the purpose of bribing whatever sorry little committee was responsible for this, Speedfreak. The panel was probably made up of people who were on sony's payroll to begin with. This is the general "Consumer Electronics" Show, after all, and not a specific video game industry show. Regardless of the quality of their products since 1980, they've had their filthy little hands in consumer electronics for long enough to have their employees just about everywhere.

Either way it's a bought vote.

[quote=Zeta]Geez, I'm a Nintendo fanboy and even I'm getting sick of the constant Sony bashing and stuff.

I'm getting sick of Sony's crap too. I could ignore it, but I mod a video game forum. If I won't bring it up, who will?

Posted by Axis

Ah, so no "Bash Sony", option, then? It's getting to the point where it's f[B][B]uck[/B]ing annoying.

HEY GUYS, SONY MADE THE DVD BOXES TOO SMALL!
HEY GUYS, SONY JUST WON AWARD THAT SHOULD BELONG TO NINTENDO! WHAA WHAA! Fact is, 95% of the people don't even give a flying sh[B]it[/B] about this award.

Before we know, there's going to be thread titles like "Sony uses San Serif font on PS3 boxes instead Times New Roman. Sony should burn in hell!"[/B]

Posted by S

Quoting Axis: "Sony uses San Serif font on PS3 boxes instead Times New Roman. Sony should burn in hell!"

That's a worthy offense, though I vote burning them at the stake. Potroasts and potlucks always go so well with one another.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Still waiting for the evidence. . .[/COLOR]

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

This is interesting, because I actually saw the news story page (http://www.gaming-age.com/news/2007/1/8-9) before I saw this thread, and my first thought was 'those have to have been bought or something. Oh, wait, this is CES.'

It's primarily a gadgets show, and the only reason Sony or Microsoft are there is because they have a foothold in other areas. If Nintendo were there, they'd scoop the innovation awards - but they aren't, so they haven't.

Posted by Big Boss

Quoting Axis: [b]Before we know, there's going to be thread titles like "Sony uses San Serif font on PS3 boxes instead Times New Roman. Sony should burn in hell!"[/B]

I thought there already was! My bad!

Congratulations, Sony! :-D

Posted by Unite

When i read the title of the thread i was expecting some kind of evidence to back up what you typed. Instead all i see is speculation

Posted by Ant

It's over. Sony's finished.

Posted by Drewboy64

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/09/oops-sony-declares-sixaxis-emmy-emmys-say-uh-uh/

:-D

Posted by Zeta

Thus marks the end of another crisis.

Man, Sony really needs to get someone in their PR department. Do they even have anyone yet?

Posted by Shade

That's just too funny.

Posted by TendoAddict

Lol so Ninty did get a reward just like Sony.

And sony won for the Duel-shock not the other thingy.

CASE CLOSED!

(p.s: Sony is still burning in hell for the font thing)

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Still waiting for the evidence. . . [/COLOR]:p:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Speedfreak is to Nintendo as Aioros is to Sony? Frightening. Truly frightening.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Well i grew up with my SNES and i think Nintendo rules. There might be a difference there.[/COLOR]

Difference being you're a Sony fanboy and he's a Nintendo fanboy. Yes.

Posted by Klarth

hi I'm here to point a few things out

sony didn't win an emmy at CES - they still lie and maintain that they did, though

http://www.us.playstation.com/News/PressReleases/374 - Official press release
http://www.destructoid.com/sony-did-not-win-an-award-for-sixaxis-29164.phtml - but it didn't actually happen

as for sony buying awards - let's check out some of the board members...

"As President of Comcast-Sony Network, Diane Robina works closely to determine content, programming and operations strategy and policy for the new networks. At MTV Networks, she played a key role in launching new networks including TV Land HA! (which became Comedy Central) Logo, Nick UK, Nick Germany and the re-launch of TNN. She formerly served as executive vice president of acquisitions strategies for MTV Networks."

now you can all shut the **** up - speedy is not at fault.

Posted by Fate

From those links, apparently they did win, but for the Dual Shock. It was a given that someone from the Sony company was working on the panel. Both have been said already. wtf is ur contribution

Still no proof that they bought awards, so that's still a bunch of crap.

Posted by Klarth

note that I never said they'd bought awards. however, not only did they not win an award for the sixaxis, but that award wasn't even an emmy.

I'm shifting the topic to other bullsony! it's the right thing to do.

Posted by Unite

klarth , speed claims by his thread title sony bought the awards.

I still haven't seen ANY proof at all

Change of topic? to what the ps3 game boxes?

Posted by S

Quoting Klarth: note that I never said they'd bought awards. however, not only did they not win an award for the sixaxis, but that award wasn't even an emmy.

I'm shifting the topic to other bullsony! it's the right thing to do.

Still attached here by the umbilical cord Klarth?

I think it's just your way of saving face, no? I mean, coming into an argument as if you're authoritative and as if you have the ability to close all argument is sure a hard thing to pull off... and you failed by bringing something completely irrelevant into the mix of the current discussion. Bravo.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I won an Oscar for a high-school play I starred in, you know. You can trust me, I've posted it on the internet.

Posted by Fate

Maybe I misinterpreted something alone the line. I didn't know the word "Emmy" was exclusive to the actual Emmys. :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Lunairetic:
Still attached here by the umbilical cord Klarth?

I think it's just your way of saving face, no? I mean, coming into an argument as if you're authoritative and as if you have the ability to close all argument is sure a hard thing to pull off... and you failed by bringing something completely irrelevant into the mix of the current discussion. Bravo.

wait who are you

and how is it logical for a regular member to ***** out a guy who barely visits anymore on the basis that he's visiting

i dun geddit did i hurt ur reputashun sry

Posted by Klarth

I mean seriously that made no sense.

Posted by Ant

It really didn't :(

Posted by Shade

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm looking forward to next week's Sony thread.

Posted by S

Quoting Klarth: wait who are you

and how is it logical for a regular member to ***** out a guy who barely visits anymore on the basis that he's visiting

i dun geddit did i hurt ur reputashun sry

Cheer up Emo kid, it's not your fault you can't cut your addiction to a website.

Oh, and I like how you avoided the actual fact that you were blatently and utterly wrong on every other account that was relevant. ^_^)b Great job, maybe you should be a politician.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Axis]Ah, so no "Bash Sony", option, then? It's getting to the point where it's f[B][B]uck[/B]ing annoying.

HEY GUYS, SONY MADE THE DVD BOXES TOO SMALL!
HEY GUYS, SONY JUST WON AWARD THAT SHOULD BELONG TO NINTENDO! WHAA WHAA! Fact is, 95% of the people don't even give a flying sh[B]it[/B] about this award.

Before we know, there's going to be thread titles like "Sony uses San Serif font on PS3 boxes instead Times New Roman. Sony should burn in hell!" [/B]
If you aren't in-ter-es-ted in the thread.

Then.

Don't.

Post.

I could individually respond to everyone else, but the links I've provided, recent developments and this post pretty much covers them all.

See you at Sony's next [insert questionable activity/fantastic blunder here]!

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoted post: Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm looking forward to next week's Sony thread.

Quoting Speedfreak:
See you at Sony's next [insert questionable activity/fantastic blunder here]!

I can see it NOW!

Is Sony planting Chips into our Brain to make us buy Sony products?

DETAILS AT 11!

well not really details, more like fingers pointing and Childish accusations.

BUT COME ANY WAYS!

Posted by s0ul

Good to see TendoAddict's made the full conversion from idiot to unfunny prick.

And the "buying" part of the thread title is... ***, some of you are dumb. It was clearly used generally to imply that Sony got it unjustly and I refuse to believe anyone on this board, save TendoAddict, is dumb enough to believe that it was meant to be interpreted solely as the purchasing of an award. Then you act like the fact that they didn't technically buy it makes any difference!

I really can't imagine why him bashing Sony bothers you so much, some of you act like it's your mother or something.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting s0ul:
And the "buying" part of the thread title is... ***, some of you are dumb. It was clearly used generally to imply that Sony got it unjustly and I refuse to believe anyone on this board, save TendoAddict, is dumb enough to believe that it was meant to be interpreted solely as the purchasing of an award.

Thank you

Posted by Unite

Quoting s0ul:

I really can't imagine why him bashing Sony bothers you so much, some of you act like it's your mother or something.

Strange that you would use this kind of statement to defend speed. When it more like the truth for speed when it comes to nintendo.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]And it's not like Speed wasn't being serious when he said Sony bought the awards. He meant Sony literally paid money to receive the awards.[/COLOR]

Posted by s0ul

I'm not defending him, I'm wondering why the hell it bothers everyone so much, has nothing to do with him. I don't really know what the second sentence says but I'd be willing to bet it's stupid. He complains about Nintendo treating Europe like **** constantly and talks about their ****-ups plenty if they're relevant. When any company ****s up, someone makes a thread, but for some reason the Sony fanboys take it like a personal attack or something, or like it wouldn't happen if any other company was doing as much dumb stuff.

edit: ninja'd. no one's saying he wasn't serious, just that it's really, really, astoundingly ****ing obvious that that isn't the point.

Posted by Unite

Quoting s0ul: I'm not defending him, I'm wondering why the hell it bothers everyone so much, has nothing to do with him. I don't really know what the second sentence says but I'd be willing to bet it's stupid. He complains about Nintendo treating Europe like **** constantly and talks about their ****-ups plenty if they're relevant. When any company ****s up, someone makes a thread, but for some reason the Sony fanboys take it like a personal attack or something, or like it wouldn't happen if any other company was doing as much dumb stuff.

edit: ninja'd. no one's saying he wasn't serious, just that it's really, really, astoundingly ****ing obvious that that isn't the point.

Constantly you say lets look into the recent past

http://www.vgchat.com/search.php?searchid=410415

Posted by Ant

Maybe if Sony would stop screwing up he wouldn't have to make as many threads lol.

It's over. Sony's finished.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Sony winning an award is a screw up?

Point being, he makes negative threads against Sony even when they don't screw up. I bet he's looking desperately on internet for something new to say.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

Yes.

It's not really that hard to come across this news. :/

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Aioros][COLOR=Yellow]And it's not like Speed wasn't being serious when he said Sony bought the awards. He meant Sony literally paid money to receive the awards.[/COLOR]
Exactly, that's why I brought up the fact that a Sony employee is on the board of directors. I literally meant that Sony paid substantial amounts of bribe money to a Sony employee to make sure that they didn't vote for Nintendo.

I still find it questionable that Dual Shock won an award for advancing game controllers past classic joysticks, the controller has added quite literally nothing. But I'm willing to put that one down to general ignorance.

I say again, numerous news sites stated that SIXAXIS getting an award for innovation reeked of fish wayyyy before I ever did.

Anywho, don't shoot the messenger. I wouldn't be making these threads if Sony just didn't have such a darned good sense of humour.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Unite: Constantly you say lets look into the recent past

http://www.vgchat.com/search.php?searchid=410415

[quote]Sony winning an award is a screw up?

Point being, he makes negative threads against Sony even when they don't screw up. I bet he's looking desperately on internet for something new to say.

Wow, you two. Your ability to take things in the most idiotic literal sense is impressive. I don't know how anyone could stand to argue with you, you interpret words ways they were obviously not meant to be taken so that you even have an argument. Don't even bother.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Unite]Constantly you say lets look into the recent past

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/search.php?searchid=410415"]http://www.vgchat.com/search.php?searchid=410415[/URL]
That's hardly fair. The recent past on gaming news sites is filled with Sony screwups and Nintendo's achievments.

To destroy your point, though, here's my 10 last gaming threads:

News: New Xbox
Random Wii browser thread for tooling around on.
News: Posters.
News: Nokia being worse than Sony.
News: Sony screwup.
A poll.
Question: Game review thread.
Funny: Link to a funny video about games.
News: Thread about the controversial Gamespot review (lol thats probably just me though right?)
Review: DBZ 2 getting better scores on Wii.

Yeah, you were saying? Should I be posting something else on a videogame forum? AM I DOING IT WRONG?

Posted by TendoAddict

Quoted post: Good to see TendoAddict's made the full conversion from idiot to unfunny prick.

And the "buying" part of the thread title is... ***, some of you are dumb. It was clearly used generally to imply that Sony got it unjustly and I refuse to believe anyone on this board, save TendoAddict, is dumb enough to believe that it was meant to be interpreted solely as the purchasing of an award.

Nice to see that you're the same loud mouth [COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]ss hole as you always were.

I never believed Sony bought the reward. I belive that they shouldn't win for the Sixaxs (which they didn't).

Hence the "Shoud it of happened: No" (the winning) and the "Is the fact they did baffeling:yes" (which they didn't in the first place).

I even edited the post for your low reading comprehension. Hopefully that will help.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting TendoAddict: Nice to see that you're the same loud mouth [COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]ss hole as you always were.

I never believed Sony bought the reward. I belive that they shouldn't win for the Sixaxs (which they didn't).

Hence the "Shoud it of happened: No" (the winning) and the "Is the fact they did baffeling:yes" (which they didn't in the first place).

I even edited the post for your low reading comprehension. Hopefully that will help.

Huh, I guess saying "conversion" was a bit presumptuous.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Difference being you're a Sony fanboy and he's a Nintendo fanboy. Yes.

[COLOR="Yellow"]Umm, no, stop assuming. A fanboy is devoted to a single subject or point of view within that subject. I'm a fan of video games in general (no matter the company name), with personal bias rarely getting in the way whenever i make a decision or have an opinion. So stop assuming and hush. And don't compare me to Speedy ever again, k? thanx.[/COLOR]

Posted by boomstick

I can actually see Speedfreaks point of this, if there was in fact a Sony employee on the board of judges, I wouldn't say that necessarily bought the award in full, but it probably put an unfair lean on the results.

Quoted post: Umm, no, stop assuming. A fanboy is devoted to a single subject or point of view within that subject. I'm a fan of video games in general (no matter the company name), with personal bias rarely getting in the way whenever i make a decision or have an opinion. So stop assuming and hush. And don't compare me to Speedy ever again, k? thanx.

Nah, I'm going by what I read in just about every post of yours. You're a fanboy on the internet. I don't care about real life.

Posted by Unite

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Nah, I'm going by what I read in just about every post of yours. You're a fanboy on the internet. I don't care about real life.

aioros isn't a fanboy

Posted by Zeta

I've never seen Aioros post anything pro-Microsoft/Nintendo. Plus, the whole defending of a lot of stupid stuff Sony has done etc etc. Seems like a fanboy to me.

People need to shut the fuck up and admit that they have preferences about things.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Zeta: I've never seen Aioros post anything pro-Microsoft/Nintendo. Plus, the whole defending of a lot of stupid stuff Sony has done etc etc. Seems like a fanboy to me.

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=18881

[COLOR="Yellow"]Woot now? Yes, i am going to mostly defend Sony here because let's be honest, there aren't enough Sony supporters with this being a Nintendo biased message board. I love Nintendo but they don't need any more help on here so instead i'll just join the level-headed people who don't bash any particular company based on bias of name alone (Big Boss, Unite, boomstick, Fate, etc). And zeta, please point out the stupid stuff that i've defended.

Vampiro what did i say? Hush.[/COLOR]

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"](Big Boss, Unite, boomstick, Fate, etc).[/COLOR]

Wait, what? I'm not on there and Big Boss is. Way to go!

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Aioros][URL="showthread.php?t=18881"]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=18881[/URL]

[COLOR=Yellow]Woot now? Yes, i am going to mostly defend Sony here because let's be honest, there aren't enough Sony supporters with this being a Nintendo biased message board. I love Nintendo but they don't need any more help on here so instead i'll just join the level-headed people who don't bash any particular company based on bias of name alone (Big Boss, Unite, boomstick, Fate, etc). And zeta, please point out the stupid stuff that i've defended.

Vampiro what did i say? Hush.[/COLOR]

Oh, I see, so one fucking thread is enough to redeem you entirely but several for me isn't? Fuck you, sir.

[quote=Wings]People need to shut the f[COLOR=white]u[/COLOR]ck up and admit that they have preferences about things.

I said the exact same thing a page or two back.

Quoted post: Vampiro what did i say? Hush.

Nah. You're a fanboy.

Posted by Linko_16

95% of awards in any given area are bull@#$% anyway. I can see why Speed's opposed, but I don't see what reason there is to even give a crap.

EDIT - Wow, totally didn't notice that there were three more pages of this crap. Additional thoughts:

Thank you, Soul, for pointing out that there's little point in arguing whether or not Sony actually bribed their way into an award. Even if they did, it's stupid to ask for proof - do you really think there'd be any? They'd just post it on the internet, "Sony got this award, but they paid for it?"

You can also quit bit[color=indigo]c
hing about who has a bias and who does. EVERYONE HAS A BIAS, IT'S JUST WHAT HUMAN BEINGS DO.[/color]

Posted by Shade

Quoting Wings: People need to shut the fuck up and admit that they have preferences about things.

Ooh! I'll start.

I'll probably never buy a handheld that isn't made by Nintendo, but the only system of theirs I actually enjoy enough to own is the SNES. So I prefer Sony and Microsoft as far as consoles go.

Posted by Apathetic

The link to the official article klarth linked comes up as an error. Has sony stopped saying the sixaxis has won a award or what?

Yeah, they reneged on it a while back now.

Preferences? There's no grey in this world. Just horrid black and white. You're either a fanboy or not. Get used to it.

Wings, you're now a fanboy. Go **** yourself.

I know that post was intended to be completely ironic, but I still find myself inexplicably incensed.

You're on ignore now. I'll just assume you're professing your love for Sony.

hey you know what sux call of duty or shuld i say CALL OF DOODY HAHAHAHAHAHA

see cuz he cant read this coz of ignore
also he is bisexual

Sony sucks? What? I can't understand your british typing.