Tekken

Posted by falcoandfox

I played Tekken and thought it was an awesome game! My best character is Jin...

Posted by Dragon X

It would be helpful to know which tekken your talking a bout.Are you talking about T3,T4,T5,or Tekken tag?

Posted by Inferno

Tekken is a great series and I'm glad that Tekken 5 is keeping the series alive. T5 seems a lot better to me a least than T4 or Tag was. What I saw of the graphics looks amazing and the fighting system is just as great as any of the other games.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Inferno: Tekken is a great series and I'm glad that Tekken 5 is keeping the series alive.

Tekken was cocky. People warned him to calm down and stop joking around but he didn't. Sure, Tekken 3 was cool but after that Tekken fell into a coma. A boring coma. A loooooong boring coma. Tekken 5 is simply the doctor coming into the room and giving him a shot of adreneline just to stop him dying. It kind of worked and now he can move his arms but it's not looking good. I think any second know Tekken will die. In the meantime, while he's in his crippled state I'm going to go sleep with his girlfriend.

Posted by Inferno

Yeah, T5 will keep it alive for now but it doesn't look like it's going to go much farther. They need to create something extraordinary to get this series past a 6th installment. Which kind of sucks since I like Tekken, it's just the past few games killed it, epecially since those were up against Dead or Alive and Virtua Fighter at the time and in my opinion T4 and Tag weren't as great as those games.

Posted by Shrran

Is Tekken 5 worth getting? I was considering it...

Posted by DarkLegendVampire

Tekken is a great series and Tekken 5 is possibly the best out of the series.

Posted by Porcupine

Huh, apparantly it's still not released here yet. Could someone give more info on Tekken 5? (Still worth getting, characters [not just the new ones], etc.)

Posted by Dr._31337

I remember playing tekken on the ps1.

Of course, this was back in the dinosaur times, when it was jsut tekken, becuase it was the first one, and it was jus thte playstation, since there was no ps2.

*** I feel old right now.

Posted by Crazy K

wow 10 years ago when Tekken came out. Holly **** man. Well In like 1998 was when i played Tekken for the first time. But I dont find fighting games that fun for me.

Posted by bazariah

tekken kinda hit a slump after the pinnicale which was number 3... allthough bowling was kinda fun in tekken tag

Posted by Lord of Spam

Nothing beats playing as Dr. Bosconovich (spelled wrong, I know) in Tekken 3, with the possible exception of farting on people wiuth Gon.

Posted by crimsoncinder

Quoting falcoandfox: I played Tekken and thought it was an awesome game! My best character is Jin...

Jin is the shizat

Posted by mastachief

no....eddie is the shiznat....jins just alright

Posted by B1aze

I agree with mastachief.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

tekken 5 looks pretty amazing. i like the new features too. things liek time released characters and in-game shop[?] are going to extend the gameplay, hopefully. i personally like using steve and hwoarang as my characters in kombat. i tend to switch to lee sometimes thow. raven looks like a cool character; he resembles blade quite a bit too.

Posted by crimsoncinder

I wanna play Tekken 5, I've yet to. It makes me sad :(

Posted by mastachief

it good, but i already told u bout my ps2....:bowser:

Posted by Dragon X

Quoting bazariah: tekken kinda hit a slump after the pinnicale which was number 3... allthough bowling was kinda fun in tekken tag

Tekken 4 could have been better

Posted by crimsoncinder

Quoting Dragon X: Tekken 4 could have been better

But it was still good. I liked the story mode option. That was fun, runnin' around kickin the **** outta guys

Posted by mastachief

yes, all the tekkens were good, but not all great

Posted by El Capitan

Tekken 4 was alright and 5 I would say is better. Eddy Gordo is perhaps one of the coolest characters in the game and should stay for Tekken 6.