Beastie Boys

Posted by WackoHater2

The Beastie Boys are an American hip-hop group from New York City: Brooklyn and Manhattan. The Main members are Mike D (real name Michael Diamond), MCA (Adam Yauch), and Adrock (Adam Horovitz). The Beastie Boys were the first successful white rap group and one of the few acts from the early days of hip-hop that still enjoy major success.

Posted by Zeta

Hey Bender gonna make some noise
With your hard drive scratched by the Beastie Boys.
*Scratching thing*
That's whatcha, whatcha, whatcha get on level five.

sry, first thing that came to mind. >_>

Posted by WackoHater2

Futurama is hilarious. Futurama > Family Guy. First time I've said that. Ever.

Posted by Arcadios

Futurama > Any animated series from America
Never really liked the Beastie Boys at all.

Posted by Omni

I never really listened to them, but they did some work with Beck, and I like him a lot. I may check them out.

Posted by Lord of Spam

HEY GUYS HERES SOME STUFF THAT PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE KNOWS LOL:

[SIZE=10]MY FOREHEAD IS HUGE[/SIZE]

Posted by Vasioth

Quoting Lord of Spam: What the hell was the point of this thread? HEY GUYS HERES SOME STUFF THAT PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE KNOWS LOL

This is a shining example of why this blog is an utter pile of fail. Hell, the only reason Im here is cuz i didnt pay attention and thought this was hte music board. All of you get aids and die.

Then why reply to the topic at first? As soon as you seen it you could've easily clicked off it again... n00b.

And yeah, the Beastie boy's aren't to bad. They are one annoying band at times though. I mean, I use to know neibourgh's who blasted the stuff every single morning -_- ...

Posted by Omni

Well, this blog could have been "SALSA IT IS DELICIOUS" but Jordo didn't agree with the poll. I can only do so much without his approval, you know.

Posted by Arcadios

Jordo is Gay

Posted by Sean Fury

I used to love the Beastie Boys, and I still occasionally listen to a few of their songs. Not much though.