IM FINALLY UNBANNED!!!!

Posted by

HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!!!!!! DEXTER IS PIMP NASTY THE REST OF YOU SUCK ***!! BUT YEA BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT!!!!!!!

Posted by Omni

Just as long as they don't unban AIDS...

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting ß: Dexter, I love you. I know I am often abstruse, but give me time and my true character will eventually shine through this juvenile, imprudent personification. My snollygoster days are over, my heart will beat with proper rhythm once more. Please, Dexter, believe in me.

Good job so far.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Just as long as they don't unban AIDS...

AIDS ban has been lifted for a few days.

Posted by Omni

That spoiled my day. ßäkù®À, how long had you been banned for?

Posted by Zeta

NOT SO FAST BAKURA! YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY REBAN TRAP CARD!

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Panic: AIDS ban has been lifted for a few days.

That was me, too.

You be good though, ßäkù®À. You keep that avatar I gave you until I'm sure about keeping you unbanned or not. It's the furry attack reminder to stay good.

Welcome home, son. ;)

Posted by Linkman

Spoiler: I'm gonna ban you again.

Posted by Iris

Kind of overstepping your boundaries, Dexter dear. Have you asked Jesse for permission or have you just gone on an unbanning spree?

Posted by Linkman

Quoting Iris: Have you asked Jesse for permission

Good lord, I lol'd

Posted by Dexter

lol. Jesse's permission? That's cute. Nah, I knew I'd be able to keep an eye on him and he's been banned long enough. Have a heart, guys. :(

Overstepping my boundaries? Impossible!

Posted by Iris

I always ask Jesse's permission when I do something silly. It's at least an excuse to fall back on.

Bakura was banned for constant spamming, for like, 3 years. Suddenly unbanning him because it's been a while doesn't mean he'll come back and stop spamming. As for Aida, she asked to be banned, so tough cookies.

Posted by Dexter

I talk to Aida. It's all good.

And I rarely ask Jesse about such things, especially when I know he's not going to care and will most likely enjoy the choice. He likes action, drama, etc.

I'm not saying he's going to stop spamming. Most likely he won't, but it's about time to give him another chance. I was curious as to what was going to happen.

Posted by Iris

I talk to Klarth. That doesn't mean I'd unban him if he asked to be banned.

Posted by Dexter

Aida doesn't mind if I unban her. That's what I meant.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oh **** no.

Posted by Draxamus

What bakura??

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Dexter: lol. Jesse's permission? That's cute. Nah, I knew I'd be able to keep an eye on him and he's been banned long enough. Have a heart, guys.:(

Overstepping my boundaries? Impossible!

Quoting Dexter: I talk to Aida. It's all good.

And I rarely ask Jesse about such things, especially when I know he's not going to care and will most likely enjoy the choice. He likes action, drama, etc.

I'm not saying he's going to stop spamming. Most likely he won't, but it's about time to give him another chance. I was curious as to what was going to happen.

DEXTER FOR ADMIN '07!

Posted by Dexter

Jesse said that if he went blind, or when he dies, or if he simply left, etc, that Linky and myself would take over as team admins. yay! You know, he's only a few miles away, so you never know when something might accidentally happen to him and then we'd be in control!

So start sucking up to me before it's too late! bwahahahaha!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

ßäkù®À has PMd me a LOT beging me to get him unbanned. I always tell him to get a Super Mod to unban him cause if I do it, you can bet he would quickly be banned again!!! Now to see how long he lasts before he says ***,**** ******, *Insert any naughty word.*... and gets banned again!!! :D

er, Dexter, NOW will you vote yes to that Wacko Board!!! :wacko:

Posted by

Tell Linkman To Stop Lickin *** And I Wouldnt Be Getting Banned All The Time Its His FAULT!!!!!!

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, Dexter, NOW will you vote yes to that Wacko Board!!! :wacko:

27 more days. Then it would be good timing. :-D

Posted by Omni

He already got rid of his avatar that was supposed to remind him of how much he owed you for finally getting him unbanned, Dexter.

Posted by Dexter

You're right.

Banned.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: 27 more days. Then it would be good timing. :-D

SWEET!! It's been a long month and a week!!! I'll take 27 days over a month and a half. :D:D:D:D

Now, say you want it in seven days!! :D:D

Posted by Dexter

How about 12 days?

Posted by G-Sides

the freak hath returned

Posted by Omni

I hope he stays unbanned, for comedic purposes.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: How about 12 days?

Let's keep doing this. I'll take 12 days. (Now you cut it in half again, to six days!! :wacko:)

Posted by Dexter

No, 3 days!

Posted by Jesse Smith

You've gone wacko!!! Come one, just say it...I want da Wacko board now!!! Then we can make another poll on da mod board!!! :D

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Quoting Dexter: and he's been banned long enough. Have a heart, guys. :(

Osama Bin Laden has barely been seen since 9/11 and the Afghanistan invasion.
You gonna tell me to have a heart and forgive & forget? Spread the love?

There's only one word for this:

HIPPYISM

I think I'm gonna be sick...

[IMG]http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2112/bancp4.jpg[/IMG]