I need help ASAP!

Posted by WackoHater2

I download Shareaza earlier so I didn't have to use Blubster anymore, and then I took it out because I didn't like it. It's won't stop opening though. I can't uninstall because it's no longer in my programs list. What do I do?

Posted by Omni

Go to the Control Panel and select Add Or Remove Programs and then click to remove it there. That should work, but you'll have to let me know what happens.

If you already did this, then find the folder you installed it into and remove whatever components remain on your computer. If that doesn't work, call the Geek Squad.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

If none of that works, Ctrl+Alt+Delete, find it on your process list, right click, and choose to 'End Process Tree'. This should probably end the program and any kind of virus that's re-launching it ever time you close the program.

If that doesn't work, choose the Run command, type 'msconfig', and choose the Startup tab. Disable any startup processes you don't recognise, and then reboot.

Posted by Trigger

Except that most processes in the startup process list aren't recognized by most users but are required for system stability and function. I suggest searching on Google and finding information about such processes and ensuring they relate to what you want to disable before making any changes.

Posted by WackoHater2

Nothing you guys requested worked because of how screwed up my computer actually was. I fixed the problem though. Anyway, thanks for the help.

Posted by Omni

Fag, you rep'd them but didn't rep me, LOL...

Posted by WackoHater2

Because I can't rep you.