I watched Kaleido Stage

Posted by christinadeenadee

I finally did it. Dexter be proud.

Posted by Dexter

No way! That's my girl! How far did you get? You couldn't have possible watched the entire series yet, could you?! Did you just finish volume 1?

No...I haven't gotten very far yet. It's magical though. I think I used to watch it in French when I was little.

Posted by Dexter

How far have you gotten, who are you watching it with, and how do you like Fool?

Hold on. I've only see like 5 min of it.

Posted by Dexter

What a terrible abomination! I was thinking that you at least once the first volume or maybe even one episode! It'll get spoiled if you watch later segments of the show. You have to watch it from the beginning. It's too important to destroy with lack of organization. Don't ever disappointment again!

Quoted post: I think I used to watch it in French when I was little.

I don't think it's that old. It came out in, what, 2004 and I think New Wings came out 2005. It's fairly new.

It is NOT an abomination. I'm really enjoying it. Sora reaching for her dreams of being a Kaleido Star. I figured out that Sailor Moon is what I used to watch. It looks similar because it's the same director.

Posted by Dexter

Good save, indeed.

Yes, Sora chasing her dreams is inspiring. I adore it when she eloquently encourages herself to pull through the tough times. Her optimism and enthusiasm is truly stirring. She inspired me to build a house! That's some major life-changing art! Definitely watch it from beginning to end. How did you ever come across 5 minutes of it?

I'm slowly downloading it and watching it as it goes. No place around here sells it.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Check Best Buy, that's where I got it.

Posted by Dexter

Or order it online. idk about the downloading thing. I suppose if you can get all the episodes, then it's cool, but it would be better to watch on DVD.

Did you ever get New Wings, Rose?

I did but I'll try again. I'm actually currently staying in an apartment across the street from it. This will be my adventure tomorrow. Why do they say to keep the lights on and sit as far back from the TV as possible?

Posted by Dexter

Because with anime, there's tons of flashing to scene to scene, quick jumps, and things happen fast and with the bright colours and all, kids tend to get really sick. I've heard some interesting stories due to Pokemon. Seizures!

Just do as they tell you! They know what's best. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you before you're able to finish the show. Jonathan wants you to be careful, too.

Wait, so did you get it yet?

Posted by Shade

If you're watching it by youself, I have no idea why you'd dish out money for something you could get for free on YouTube.

I'll watch some of this series sometime... soon... maybe.

Posted by Dexter

Because it's worth buying on DVD! Youtube doesn't give it justice! What about all the great bonus material and subtitle choices? Does Youtube even have all the episodes?!!

Posted by Shade

If they don't, I just use crunchy roll. And the only stuff they don't have is if it breaches the terms of service, like nakedness, excessive blood and gore...etc.

Posted by Dexter

It's just too good to be watched on Youtube, you cheap Kaleido-hating bastard! Don't disrespect my Sora with your white-trash ideas ever again! :mad:

It's so pretty. I did what I was told and was able to survive the one episode I could download without a seizure. I want more.

Posted by Dexter

One episode! I wasn't even warmed up to Sora yet by that time. I was still wondering if I liked her voice or was annoyed by it!

Which episode was it? The first one, I pray.

Is the first one where Sora gets an audition after having a run in with a street thief?
Do you think the Kingdom Hearts Sora is based off of the Kaleido stage one?

Posted by Dexter

Yup, that's the first episode. Oh, I wish I could go back and re-meet all the characters again for the first time. Such a wonderful experience. The cop is actually around throughout the entire series and has some romance later on that is really cute. I forgot which episode it was that introduces Jonathan the seal, but that should be on the way shortly.

Nah, two entirely different Sora characters. Sora Naegino is superior.

This is true. Sora from Kingdom Hearts could never do the amazing flips Sora Naegino could.

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, there's no way. She could never be as motivating or so innocently dense, either.

I just found the second episode. I'm so excited.

Quoting Dexter: How far have you gotten, who are you watching it with, and how do you like Fool?

I think Fool is funny. Sora's reactions to seeing him are the best. I feel like he is the comic relief of the story line. He kind of scared me when he first appeared, like he would be a scary character, but once I warmed up to him, I found him bright and cuddly.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Dexter:
Did you ever get New Wings, Rose?

Not yet, I got to wait a week for payday.

Bills were killer this time around.

BUT I WILL GET IT IF IT KILLS ME!

Posted by Dexter

I need a New Wings box-set. Does anyone know when they're going to release it?