Need a site

Posted by Pit

Where I can buy the Street Fighter Anniversary Controllers, Akuma, Ken, Chun-Li, already have the Ryu one, but it's unbelievably annoying how I can't find these ****ing controllers at a decent price, Ebay has it at buy now for 30 when I bought mines new for 25.

Posted by Linko_16

I used to see them around and thought I'd nab a Chun-Li one as soon as I needed a new PS2 controller, but they were gone by the time one fizzled out on me. :/

Posted by Pit

Yeah see that DOESN'T HELP ME.

Posted by Linko_16

MAYBE YOU CAN FIND ONE IN HE[color=indigo]LL. GO DOWN AND CHECK. :mad:[/color]

Posted by Pit

managed to purchase an akuma one on ebay, now to get Chun Li and Ken.

Posted by mis0

eBay is the only way you're gonna find that ****, unles you try small, local gaming shops. They always seem to have some sweet oddities.

Posted by Pit

went to a couple of small sotres yesterday, like 6 actually, couldn't find ****, so I went on ebaym and found out that they're rare now, I should've gotten all 4 when they released ****.

Posted by mis0

haha i do the same **** but with records. I was like FUUUUUUUUCK when I found out how how hard to get some of the stuff I have / have on order / still really want but can't find is. eBay rox.

Posted by Ant

try the internet

Posted by Darksong X

Internets. All of them.

Posted by Pit

i dont know how to access the internet

Posted by Shade

take a right on 5th

Posted by bazariah

my local HMV had them the other night

maybe worth checking out the hmv website, to see if they got any on there, could possibly import one from there

Posted by Pit

THEY ****ED UP I GOT TWO CONTRLLERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE LOL

Posted by Slade

I was at Gamestop the other day and they had SF Anniversary controllers for Xbox for $5 each. wtf

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, on previously mentioned hunt for one of these, X-Box ones were all that seemed to still be around. Doesn't do me much good without an X-Box.

Posted by Ant

BUT IF UR COLLECTING THEM DOES IT REALLY MATTER?!

Posted by Slade

faggot'd

Oh, I was more like "wow they're so fukken cheap."

Posted by Pit

yeah I gotta get the Xbox ones. SINCE NO ONE LIKES XBOX THEY'RE CHEAP AND A LOT OF THEM ARE STILL AROUND. TIME TO G ET BISON, DARK RYU, GUILE,, AND AKUMA ON MY XBOX LOL.

Posted by Pit

Max Mouse disagrees: .

Meanie.

Posted by Slade

Is the button layout the same on the SF Anniversary ones as it is on the official controllers? Or is it more configured for 2D fighters?

Fighters suck on Xbox. :(

Posted by The Judge

I don't know and yes

Posted by Pit

Its cnfigures to fighters, meaning Six button Layout like the Ps2 ones exactly. same arcade LP MP HP accross he row with the kicks as followed and the two side buttons making **** way comfier. should make it easier on all 2D/3D fighters on Xbox, since they suck on Xbox, but happen to be online on Xbox, making it hard not to play. Decide playing on Ps2 with a great controller or play online on xbox with a ****ty controller.

This fixes that problem.

Posted by Zeta

Magma Dragoon needs to be in a Street Fighter game...

I mean, he's already got Hadoken, Shoryuken, and Akuma's beads, so why not?

Posted by Linko_16

I'm considering going for a Chun-Li one. She's been my signature character since I found Street Fighter II in a ***father's Pizza when I was a wee lad - her rapid kick was the only special I could figure out how to use.

Like Pit said, they're going for about thirty dollars (plus shipping) on eBay, and it's a crapshoot as to which individual ones you find on there. However, if you're not trying to collect all ten, thirty five or six dollars isn't quite the hit in the pocketbook...

I have a feeling I'll try and track one down when my next paycheck rolls in.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linko_16: I'm considering going for a Chun-Li one. She's been my signature character since I found Street Fighter II in a ***father's Pizza when I was a wee lad - her rapid kick was the only special I could figure out how to use.

Like Pit said, they're going for about thirty dollars (plus shipping) on eBay, and it's a crapshoot as to which individual ones you find on there. However, if you're not trying to collect all ten, thirty five or six dollars isn't quite the hit in the pocketbook...

I have a feeling I'll try and track one down when my next paycheck rolls in.

got chun li you ****ing faggot! HAA!

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, mine came a bit ago, actually. Had a sweet comic issue in it.