Is it just me..

Posted by hypnotize_

Is it just me or are other people having trouble logging onto Xbox Live?

I registered about a week ago and now I'm having trouble logging on and I've logged on perfectly fine for this past week. I checked the connection, and everything is fine except for Xbox Live. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Posted by Dexter

I'm having no problems with it. I was playing Call of Duty 2 last night for a few hours.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I was just on it a few hours ago *shrugs*

Posted by Dexter

Get on tonight, Vamp. After I'm done with the digging, I'm going to relax and show you my new skills. MP44 all teh way!

Posted by Cronoan

Do you have a 360? Or just an xbox? Cause 360 has been known to have some issues with Live, or I remember Wings kept getting kicked when he and I were trying to play Gears of War. I don't know what to tell ya, except if you have a 360, you're probably not alone. :p:

Gears had issues. Live itself doesn't though. However, it was down for a day or two a week ago. Could be it.

Quoted post:
Get on tonight, Vamp. After I'm done with the digging, I'm going to relax and show you my new skills. MP44 all teh way!

Heh, you're probably better than me right now. I haven't played in a looong time.

Posted by Dexter

I doubt it. I still make way too many mistakes. It's odd, though, because sometimes I do amazingly good and most often I'm just average.

I'm always terrible when I haven't played in awhile. Especially when I've been playing other FPSs that are nothing like it. What's up, Rainbow Six? Lord knows I'll be holding down the L trigger trying to press against the wall or click the analogue sticks to bring up my iron sights. Should be fun.