I WAS RIGHT!

Posted by The Judge

Every time, and I mean every time I come anywhere near to 4,000 posts, I get pruned by about a few hundred. JUST TWO DAYS AGO, I was at 7,999 posts, commenting to Senator Ramen about such, and how it's like the 4th time this has happened. ALMOST AS THOUGH IT T'WERE A SLAP IN THE FACE, my posts were deleted THEN AND THERE, and now I'm not even at 7,800 posts! Where does it end?!

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU WANT WITH ME, BUT I WARN YOU, DO NOT INCUR THE WRATH OF...[SIZE="7"]THE JUDGE[/SIZE]

I've got my eyes on you.

Posted by Slade

Did you mean 3,999 and 3,800? Deleting over 3,000 of your posts would take a long time.

Posted by Ant

I don't pay attention to my post count anymore, so I don't know if mine went down or not :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

IT'S A CONSPIRACY MAY *** HAVE MERCY ON US ALL

Though it is odd that you lost 300 posts and I didn't lose any... I think.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Once Derick gets 4,000 he gains superhuman abilities.

All of them.

Posted by Omni

I lost about 5 posts recently, and I never figured out where.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

This thread will get pruned soon too, so -1 posts for all! :D

Quoted post: I lost about 5 posts recently, and I never figured out where.

lewl, 'tis nothing, lass.

Posted by Linkman

Quoting The Judge: Every time, and I mean every time I come anywhere near to 4,000 posts, I get pruned by about a few hundred. JUST TWO DAYS AGO, I was at 7,999 posts, commenting to Senator Ramen about such, and how it's like the 4th time this has happened. ALMOST AS THOUGH IT T'WERE A SLAP IN THE FACE, my posts were deleted THEN AND THERE, and now I'm not even at 7,800 posts! Where does it end?!

I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU WANT WITH ME, BUT I WARN YOU, DO NOT INCUR THE WRATH OF...[SIZE="7"]THE JUDGE[/SIZE]

I've got my eyes on you.

Such is the Fate of The Judge.

Anyway, yeah, I find it kinda strange how despite how active this place is, the grand total number of posts at the bottom of the page never seems to get any larger.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, I meant 3,800. WHATEVAH!

Posted by Dexter

It would seriously take me hours to go around looking for Judge posts to physically remove. I don't know who would take the time to do such a thing.

Posted by Aesthetic

Yeah, I know. I wonder.

Posted by Dexter

Whoever did it was good. He/she knew what posts to eradicate without being too noticeable. Probably some old material, but how they found enough of your old material to do such damage is beyond me. Is there any super mod that may have a grudge against you? Didn't you and Iris have an argument awhile back? I'll keep the investigation up until the baddy is apprehended.

It wasn't me, obviously. Linkman and Linko wouldn't bother. I don't think Fate would take the time, especially to go after one member. I could see her physically removing entire threads, but not your specific posts. Speedfreak doesn't seem feasible. Iris seems to stand out the most to me.

Yeah, if anyone it's Iris. ****ing owned by a girl.

Posted by Dexter

SHE'S A WITCH! BURN THE WITCH!

Nah, she's hot enough as is, AMIRITE LOL??

Posted by Dexter

You know she's a he, right? It's been an on-going joke since 2003. :confused:

Traps = ****ing delicious.

Posted by Iris

I didn't do it.

You're ruining your chances of a threesome, Dexter. :mad:

Posted by Linkman

who's the third?

and yeah, wasn't me.

Posted by Dexter

juliebriggs

Posted by Jesse Smith

Golly, Fate did a lot of moderating!! I see moved and deleted stuff!! *BUSTED*!!!! :wacko:

Posted by Dexter

Less posts = less hits and traffic, Jesse.

Could a normal mod have such powers!?

Posted by Pit

Yeah, umm, mods who delete posts and old threads, like, you know, like, kinda stop doing that, it ruin like you know, board statistics, and like, no matter how active this place may be, you're making the board like you know, look not as active so like stop, k thanks.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Dexter:

Could a normal mod have such powers!?

Hacker powers.

Posted by Dexter

The only clever hacker we have around here is Curr and he wouldn't bother with The Judge. The Judge is still lacking significant power, making him futile and not in need of immediate attention. Once he becomes a threat, then maybe Curr will make a move, but until that day arrives, Curr shall remain stagnant, hidden, and aloof.

Posted by mis0

HEY FATE, you do realise on some ****ing boards you can go back more than a year and read old threads? SOME boards actually have a history! Ours has been hacked a few times, but we should try to preserve what has been posted rather than trashing it all, even if they aren't the bests posts ever made.

Posted by Dexter

I bet she has deleted the best post ever made.

This hasn't affected me in any away. How is this possible?

Posted by Dexter

They must have been aiming specifically for The Judge.

Posted by Linkman

Jesse would know for sure. He can check the site logs. Spill, Jesse!

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: This hasn't affected me in any away. How is this possible?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vampiro V. Empire again.

Posted by Lord of Spam

OH NOES BAORDS ARE MESSY GOTTA CLEAN CLEANB CLEAN LIKE A TWEAKER ON CRANK!

Posted by Iris

[quote=Linkman]who's the third?
My unborn child.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Iris: My unborn child.

IT'SSS AWWRIGHTTT!!!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Aesthetic: Yeah, I know. I wonder.

KNEW IT WAS YOU

Posted by Speedfreak

Lawl.

Posted by Zeta

oh speedy, you so silly

AA AA AA MOD ABUSE demod speedy and super mod me chop chop

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

on the double

Posted by Skitzo Control

NO! Vamp for S-Mod? I'd rather not. As a matter of fact, no mods at all. Let Jesse take care of the whole site himself. He could handle it!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: Could a normal mod have such powers!?

er, they have da same power you had!! Unfortinatly there iz no way for me to give chicks less power than guys. :D

Quoting Linkman: Jesse would know for sure. He can check the site logs. Spill, Jesse!

psst, check my last post!! :D:D

Quoted post: NO! Vamp for S-Mod? I'd rather not.

I don't like the cut of your jib right now.

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting The Judge: KNEW IT WAS YOU

;)