Ring out the old, ring in the new!

Posted by Omni

What do you expect from the new year? I don't mean your resolutions, because that thread is [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=20173"]right here[/URL]. I expect it to be a fairly interesting year, and I also think I'll finally get a car this year.

Posted by mis0

This year, I expect things to look up for me - transfering to the University of New Mexico, probably moving, and who knows what else? Maybe a serious relationship, for the first time in a long time.

Posted by Bebop

Steve Buscemi dies. Thats my bet.

Posted by Speedfreak

I bet Wii overtakes 360 by New Year's Eve.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Bebop: Steve Buscemi dies. Thats my bet.

Nah man, Mohammed Ali. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS.

Posted by Dexter

Steve can't die. He's immortal.

This year will be a huge failure or huge success. There's no going in-between. I'm not sure what to expect. Either one would be surprising.

Posted by Arwon

I am going to Spain. That's probably the main thing.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=s0ul]Nah man, Mohammed Ali. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, FOLKS.

Micheal J. Fox.

Posted by Ch

I plan on finishing Senior year well and having a kickass summer then going to Berklee here in Boston or move out to Hollywood for Musician's Institute for school in the fall.

Posted by Dexter

The Judge will rise to power, netman will go straight, Vampy will start attending church, Iris will actually reveal herself, Ant and Eggroll will get engaged, Klarth will still be posting....

*passes the continuation of this post to someone else*

Posted by Ant

Quoting Dexter: Ant and Eggroll will get engaged

HA! I don't plan on being tied down anytime soon :-*

This year I expect...not much. Just slowly progress through college, keep working, same ol same ol. A good year all in all though.

Posted by Trigger

I hope that this year involves moving to a new place. It will be hard to do and probably a little stressful, but I'm ready for it and think that now is the time that it needs to be happening. That and it will most likely also be full of many 12pm-2am shift work, woo!

Posted by G-Sides

money job car relationships grades get.