Pretty Hate Machine

Posted by Speedfreak

The guy's been here 3 months and has over 1000 posts and over 1700 rep. My last two reps were by him in the space of 3 days. He's got to be abusing the rep system and spamming, surely? Can anyone shed any light on this guy?

Posted by Linkman

Were you like not around in April last year? There were people making 2,000 posts in 1 month. I've seen his posts. They're not really spam, although he does post a lot, but then again, Vamp posts a lot. But anyway, I don't find him a valued member, but he's no worse than, say, Killer Jordo.

Posted by Speedfreak

I think Klarth and Vamp spam quite a bit, or at least used to. I can't really think of any examples recently, but Fate used to clear up after them a lot.

This makes my nearing 10,000 posts less significant :(

Posted by Fate

I haven't seen this guy around. Where are his posts?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nah, he doesn't spam. If you look at his posts they're constructed pretty well and never seem anything close to spammy.

And ****, nigga. I never spammed. That was all gold. *****es just take internets as serious business.

Posted by Linkman

I combed through around 100 or so of his posts, and found no SPAM. He's just a heavy poster.

Posted by Iris

Yeah. He's not really like Mr. Nintendo. He posts around and most of it is fair quality, even if it is very often.

As for rep, yeah, he uses it a lot more than others. A few weeks ago, his name was listed 3 or 4 times on my 10 most recent reps list.

Posted by Dexter

He's crazy with the rep, but it's cool and I don't think it's possible to abuse the rep system, but if it is, then he's doing it.

And Vamp spams more than The Lord.

you *****es just don't know gold when you see it

Posted by Dexter

Well, don't think we don't appreciate it. I would be missing out on a bunch of stuff without having you around. Good conversations, art suggestions, etc. You and I rawk these forums more than anyone else, by far. Imagine VGC without us? Not of the cool.

Posted by Linkman

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: you *****es just don't know gold when you see it

I know that if I see gold, I'm rich. I've seen your posts, and I'm not rich. Therefore, how can your posts be gold? :(

You're rich in spirit and mind for having read my posts. You'll realise this one day.

Posted by Speedfreak

You're doing it right now, man.

Don't be stupid.