Bucknell beats Kansas

Posted by Zac

64-63. This replaces Syracuse/Vermont as the biggest upset so far.

Posted by Poco

Yup. I was actually going to post about this last night. This tourny has had some big upsets so far, anyone agree?

Posted by Zac

Yes, this made up for last year when there were only three lower seeds that won in round 1.

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]Shocking. Thats all I have to describe it.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Jim Rome

I don't think it was shocking at all. Kansass was overrated all year long and got EXPOSED just like they did at 'Nova.

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]Wow, your a retard. Villinova is a good team, and so is Kansas. Maybe Bucknell was just playing good that night and Kansas wasnt???[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Jim Rome

NOVA SPANKED KANSAS LIKE NONE OTHER. A good team doesn't fall behind by 40 FREAKING POINTS and I don't care if it was on the road. Kansas was a suckass (compared to the amount of hype they got) team all year long that finally ran out of luck. Prove me wrong.

And it is "you are" by the way. Might want to get that right next time, buddy.

Posted by Axis

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]Whats this? They beat Georgia Tech when they did have Jarret Jack? They beat Kentucky on the road without Simien? Started out 14-0? Sounds really over-rated to me.

Oh my, I made a typo.

I really love how you call Kansas "Kansass", real mature.

[/COLOR]
[/FONT]

Posted by Jim Rome

And calling me an idiot is mature? WHAT? LOGIC? WHERE? ohohohoh got you there, kiddo.

01/22 at Villanova L 83-62
02/14 at #25 Texas Tech L 80-79
02/19 Iowa St L 63-61
02/21 at #23 Oklahoma L 71-63
03/06 at Missouri L 72-68
03/12 #8 Oklahoma St L 78-75
03/18 vs Bucknell L 64-63

And during that stretch the only impressive win was over OSU by 2 points. A LUCK win, and no, beating Texas isn't impressive. So you have a bunch of wins over average teams, two good wins over Kentucky and OSU and a luck win over GT at home.

Talk about your 14-0 start all you want, but then look at that finish and I'm saying them losing in the first round isn't SHOCKING at all WHAT

Also, they beat 4 top 25 teams all year. FOUR. Now, I know the final polls may say differently, but at THAT time, the time Kansas played them, they only came away with wins over 4 ranked teams. ONE OF THEM BEING TEXAS dahahaa