convince matt to take a break from wow

Posted by Lord of Spam

srsly, go.

Posted by Zeta

Take a break from WoW.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I lol'd but not hard enough to get me off the warcrack.

Posted by Stalolin

DON'T

Posted by Dexter

Sucky game taste.

Posted by Stalolin

Seriously, you guys are just mad you don't have $15 a month or whatever it is.

Posted by Shade

MapleStory.

Posted by Zeta

I'll buy you a pony if you take a break.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: I'll buy you a pony if you take a break.

cooked or raw?

Posted by Ch

RAW

Posted by Lord of Spam

tempting. Is it seasoned?

Posted by brownoystercult

Play CS again

Posted by Lord of Spam

i actually deleted CS. plus i was at the awkward stage where noobs werent even a challenge anymore, but i still got rocked by pros. Plus, none of my friends played much, and wouldnt play with me because i would rock them too hardcore.

oh, well have fun with WoW then. Or buy yourself a 360.

Posted by Lord of Spam

console fps=mega fail

IF i buy a system any time soon, its a wii or nothing

Posted by Dexter

Good choice. Maybe you do have good taste.

Posted by Lord of Spam

well, if i make any large gaming related purchases, its a new computer once spore hits. THEN a wii, THEN a 360.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Lets have sex.

Posted by mis0

Get the **** off your stupid nerd bull**** or there will be cacti in your future. YES THAT'S A THREAT

okay, just keep wasting your 15 bucks a month. in the long run it wont be worth it.

Posted by The Judge

You have so much to live for though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

nah

Posted by Ant

I heard WoW got an 8.8. Is it really worth playing anymore?

Posted by Roger Smith

Not untill BC comes out. Then the internet will be crushed under the massive weight of the wow'ers.

Posted by Darksong X

WOW gives you AIDS.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Darksong X]WOW gives you AIDS.

this is impossible, as all of africa would have to be playing WoW, and they've got like, one computer

Posted by Lord of Spam

and they still cant figure out how to work it.

Quoting brownoystercult: okay, just keep wasting your 15 bucks a month. in the long run it wont be worth it.

A friend of mine profited over 2000 dollars (like, real USD, not fake moon money) by playing FF11 over 2 years. Selling accounts and whatnot is doable. Also, its fun. I have way more than fifty cents worth of fun per day playing, so its worth it.

Posted by Linko_16

WoW is ****.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]WoW is ****.[/COLOR]

you mean final fantasy 11 amirite

Posted by Linko_16

I was this close.

Posted by Lord of Spam

LoS loev penis

I ****ing love being a warlock. Ding lvl 40, fly to rachet, and talk to a guy twice. BAM, free mount. Oh noes, it costs me 100 mana each time i mount up. Boo hoo.

Also, I have 4 stacks of darkmoon ale for getting e-crunk, as well as a stack of leather balls. Every time someone throws me one, I steal the ****. That'll teach them to be nice lol.

Posted by Stalolin

What every Warlock wants is a Priest to follow them around and heal them after they Hellfire.

Posted by mis0

yeah, i'm not gonna convince mattz0rz to come back here often, because i too have found better things to do.

Posted by Slade

I was just thinking that if he can't use logic to discover the millions of reasons why he should spend less time playing that game, then none of us can help him...

I learned this in AA.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Stalolin: What every Warlock wants is a Priest to follow them around and heal them after they Hellfire.

warlocks are the emos of hte world of warcraft. They sulk around, being hated by everyone (since they seem like they're in league with the burning legion), summon demons and whatnot, and cutting themselves (for mana, with life tap).

I love it when noob healers join my groups for instances. I'llbe sitting back, not drawing any aggro while pummeling them with spells (thanks to master demonologist imp's 20% threat reduction), and life tapping to keep up my dots and curses, and then the healer will notice that im at like 1/3 health and freak out. Its like, "dude, im a warlock. I dont ****in die, ever. Chill out."

Always good for a lol or two.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: i'm a terrible nerd with an equally terrible forehead.

FIX'D

Posted by Lord of Spam

so true:(

YOUR FOREHEAD... IT IS...

TERRIBLE

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: YOUR FOREHEAD... IT IS...

TERRIBLEY ATTRACTIVE

gtfo fag

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm trying to dig around for my brother's XFire profile, which has recently logged his 2000th hour of play. I was then going to lead with a 'think of all the time you'd have to smoke weed with the money saved from playing WoW', and finish with a scathing 'gtfo bck 2 reality' thing.

:cool:

Quoted post: gtfo fag

shoulda been an edit, not a fix. fail less, faggot.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm tired and predictable.

:(

gtfo fag

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[COLOR="Red"][CENSORED FOR YOUR SAFETY][/COLOR]!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: shoulda been an edit, not a fix. fail less, faggot.

Yeah, but the worst part about edits is when they're on the previous page and no one would really notice them. Then you have to drop very, very subtle hints so someone figures out and goes back to find it.

Or, just, you know, quote it and call the person a fag. That always works.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, but if that person's a mod, and it was just suggested to that mod that they should edit posts more, he'd probably edit my post.

you lost me

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The X: I'm trying to dig around for my brother's XFire profile, which has recently logged his 2000th hour of play. I was then going to lead with a 'think of all the time you'd have to smoke weed with the money saved from playing WoW', and finish with a scathing 'gtfo bck 2 reality' thing.

:cool:

idk, 15 bucks is like, getting ****ed up once really well, or like two or three decent buzzes. Considering that the same 15 bux can buy me hours and hours of nerdy glory, id say its worth it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Lord of Spam: idk, 15 bucks is like, getting ****ed up once really well, or like two or three decent buzzes. Considering that the same 15 bux can buy me hours and hours of nerdy glory, id say its worth it.

What do you do within WoW?

Every once in a while I watch my brother doing something awesome, but for every one 'lol nice' moment - raids, PvP, naked troll races - there's about ten moments where he's flying on some kind of spastic bat, spouting all that jargon bullshit on Teamspeak or just beating boars with a club. It does, at times, look like he's playing M$oft Walk Sim 2k7.

I tried to get into the game once, but I found too much of my time was taken up with chores in an attempt to get me to the 'good stuff'. All for

Posted by Ant

what the hell is that symbol before the 8.99?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Ant: what the hell is that symbol before the 8.99?

RAPE DOLLAHS. Invented by the English recently.

Posted by Zeta

LoS should sue the English for taking his idea.

Posted by Linko_16

I thought they had those in Japan already. You know, since that's how they say hello.

Posted by Zeta

Stop confusing rape dollars with used panties bought from vending machines.

Posted by Lord of Spam

No, they say hello with rape. They PAY for said rape with rape DOLLARS, which i invented in an attempt to cause the rape market to inflate to the point where rape was so common place that it wasnt even noticed, thus allowing me to rape at will.

DUH

Posted by mis0

How about nercrophilia dollars? Wouldn't those be bullets, deposited instantly into the necrophilee's head via GunPal?

They don't pay for rape. I mean, do you pay to say hello? No.

in b4 "yes i pay to say hello"

Posted by Lord of Spam

idk, sometimes you pay for rape.

We do, they don't.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Lord of Spam: idk, sometimes you pay for rape.

with unwanted children!

*****es can't be taken my dna

Posted by Stalolin

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5026984357090776847&q=world+of+warcraft

Posted by Zeta

Saw World of Warcraft in the link. Not clicking it.

Posted by Ant

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that what it is? huh

Posted by Slade

Nah, it's that boring slow-talking guy who did both the "DS sucks" and "PSP sucks" videos. He must do it for laughs. Too boring to laugh at, even if the joke is how boring it is.

Posted by Lord of Spam

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8455484922324998664&q=world+of+warcraft

truely lol worthy

Quoted post: Nah, it's that boring slow-talking guy who did both the "DS sucks" and "PSP sucks" videos. He must do it for laughs. Too boring to laugh at, even if the joke is how boring it is.

Ah. It's not quite as brilliant as it was back when those two came out.