360 games

Posted by hypnotize_

So I bought the 360 a couple of days ago, and I got a free Ghost Recon game with it, and the game is pretty solid. I made an Xbox Live account, so I've been playing Ghost Recon online a little, but now I am looking to get a good game. I definitely plan to get Gears of War, but on top of that, what other game is a must have for Xbox 360?

I am into basically all games, from FPS games to sport games to RPG games, and I am really just looking for a good game to get, because I'm not really familiar with the 360 games.

Posted by TheSorrow

Rainbow Six: Vegas, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, and Call of Duty Series(CoD2 is the better one)those are some good ones to look at

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

What Spartan said, and Viva Pinata.

Posted by Dexter

And Sneak King. It's cheap and will make your collection look better!

Posted by TheSorrow

forgot about that one Dex

Because it sucks.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

If you've never played a Far Cry game, then pick up a copy of Far Cry Instincts Predator. You can get it used for $30.

Dead Rising and Saints Row are also at least worth a rent.

Posted by muffla

you should get some xbox live arcade games they got some really good ones

and saints row is a must if you like the gta series

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting muffla:

and saints row is a must if you like the gta series

not really ;)

Posted by s0ul

Buy Dead Rising, then maybe rent Dead Rising and if you like it buy another copy of Dead Rising.

Posted by hypnotize_

What about the Perfect Dark game? I heard good things about it.. Is it worth a buy?

Posted by Roger Smith

Well, you can download a demo of it on Live, so see for youself.

Posted by Dexter

No, Perfect Dark Zero is not worth buying. The original on is superior, by far. There are plenty of better FPS games for the 360.

Quoted post: What about the Perfect Dark game? I heard good things about it.. Is it worth a buy?

Who told you good things about it? Go beat the **** out of them right now for having such terrible taste. Now.