Hello!!

Posted by wellrecrut

I am Recrut.
I hope I welcome here...
I am new to this...
:)

Posted by Shade

Welcome! Hope you have a hunky-dory time at VGC.

Although this might better be put in the Intro thread. :)

Posted by Dexter

Moved*

Welcome. It might seem difficult at first, but you'll pick up the talent fast.

Posted by Shade

Yeah, and don't be bothered if some of the other member's pick on you relentlessly. It'll stop... eventually.

I hope.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Oh, it'll stop.. When they finally coerce you into leaving by public ban, or hazing.

Posted by Dexter

Hey, if you're not strong enough to survive, then you probably don't even belong here, seriously.

Posted by The Judge

Hello...
Welcome to VGC...
I hope you enjoy your stay...
:)

Posted by Omni

Judge, I like your sig.

Anyways, have fun!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter]Hey, if you're not strong enough to survive, then you probably don't even belong here, seriously.

Spoken like a true tyrannical fascist, Dexy.. ;)

Posted by Dexter

Every time I invite my actual friends here, they only last a few weeks, or until they are noticed enough to get flamed. It's not easy to survive here, seriously.

Posted by TheSorrow

Quoting Dexter: Every time I invite my actual friends here, they only last a few weeks, or until they are noticed enough to get flamed. It's not easy to survive here, seriously.

Thats true for sure...anyways welcome

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Dexter: Every time I invite my actual friends here, they only last a few weeks, or until they are noticed enough to get flamed. It's not easy to survive here, seriously.

Yeah you got that right, what with all these teenagers threatening your survival with their keyboards and mice. You have to have nerves of steal or they are going to flame you into a terrific death.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I hope I welcome too....

You want go with me to park?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Dexter]It's not easy to survive here, seriously.

And it's not easy to survive in Folsom State Prison, but Johnny Cash managed to visit and leave very much alive. I'd sure hate to think of VGC as any type of 'correctional facility'.. Someone check Raptor for a shiv.

By the way Rosey: I typed 0123456789 into Google Image, and found this picture..

[IMG]http://ic1.deviantart.com/fs11/i/2006/189/5/8/Ino__s_better_then_you_by_Naruto_fan0123456789.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Dexter

"Better than you." lawl. It's already started! Can he survive the flames and come out dancing?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Raptor: Yeah you got that right, what with all these teenagers threatening your survival with their keyboards and mice. You have to have nerves of steal or they are going to flame you into a terrific death.

2 1/2 years and still going strong! THE NERVES OF STEAL WILL NEVER DIE!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Good Naruto, you look kind of cool.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Naruto? Me? But, I despise that silly show. They aren't even real ninjas, nore do they even bother to practice proper Ninjitsu..

[quote=Dexter]"Better than you." lawl. It's already started! Can he survive the flames and come out dancing?

Hush.. :cool:

Posted by NEMI

Hi and welcome to vgc! Hope you enjoy your stay ;) You'll get along fine with us....I hope!

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Grin.

9876543210 =
[IMG]http://membres.lycos.fr/phillippe9876543210/hpbimg/Francisco%20Franco.gif[/IMG]

Which is better now?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Sapphire Rose]Which is better now?

Check, and mate.. I have something else, however.

Posted by Demonic Mistress

have fun i'm just gonna watch.