Moderator Absence Thread

Posted by Alastor

I'm still around, just went ahead and made this.

Sticky, please.

Posted by Linko_16

Stickied.

Posted by Klarth

Going to france for ten days or so, prolly no internet access. Take care of my boards.

Posted by Klarth

Sorry for the double, but I'm back from frenchplace.

Posted by Linko_16

OK, this is Linko's brother, I'm here to say that Linko and I will be off on a Skiing Trip for this weekend. (February 25 - 27). We will be back Sunday Night, but we aren't sure how late it will be.

EDIT - Wow, I sure suck at skiing.

Posted by G-Sides

I'll be gone for a while until further notice.

Posted by boomstick

I've been having major problems with my computer, I'm currently using someone elses, so I wouldn't be totally absence, but I'll only be able to pop in every once and awhile until my computer is fixed.

Posted by G-Sides

k i think I'm back for good now. 8-)

Posted by G-Sides

False alarm, I'm still gone until further notice.

Posted by Dexter

I am going a little spring break vacation. I will be going to California for a few days then moving on to the Kosaikon Easter AniFest in Villanova, Pennsylvania. I leave tomorrow. I will have my laptop and plenty of other computer access while I am gone, but I am not sure if the opportunity to come around and mod would be available to me. It looks like Shin Ra is joining me in the music forum, but will one of the super mods keep an eye on the Nintendo forums for the 10 days I am gone? And don't go crazy and add new mods in there, please. Thankies and don't forget me!!!!! :us:

Posted by Pit

For the next five weeks I'll be kinda on and off, mostly on for good. I probably won't be here much on the weekdays cause I come home from school and have boxing training for about 2 hours, have another 2 hour resting period, and I go back to the gym for another 3 hours. So you can guess by the time I get home I'm tired. Weekends my trainer let's me have off, unless it's some sort of training that I need if I'm not showing progress.

Posted by Klarth

I am not going to have internet access for a long period of time.

Posted by maian

Well, Spring Break has arrived at last, and what better way to spend it then being in Texas with my cousins?

Yeah, that means I'll be gone for somewhere around a week. Take care of my boards.

Posted by Iris

Back, and obsessed with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I've been keeping myself occupied with video games...

Posted by Alastor

Holy hell, it's Iris. O_O

Welcome back, hoarhax. Get on GB sometime. :-*

Posted by Klarth

back for a few days, then disappearing for a week and a half.

Posted by coromoro

Our school band is going on a band trip for three days, so I won't be here starting tomorrow.

Please keep an eye on the Game Cube board. It has been very active as of late.

[b][color=limegreen]Edit: coro van moro is back. :cool:
[/b][/color]

Posted by coromoro

I won't be on for the next few days, once again. I will probably be back on Tuesday.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'll be gone until Tuesday.

Posted by Momentum

I will be gone until Mid-August. Marching Blue Devils this summer, travelling around the US and going to Europe for a bit. See you in a couple months.

Later

Posted by Shin-Ra

I'm leaving tomorrow for a construction job in Dallas for the Summer. I'm not sure how many opportunities I'll have to sign on, but I'll try with what time I'm given.

Posted by sabre

Majesty can't be here for three weeks - he just arrived back at boarding school and found out that his account's been denied access due to breaches of school policies, so he called me up to mention it.

Posted by Dexter

k, spring term is officially over. I've owned it. Now, while the getting's good, I'm going to vanish from this town like water down the drain, without nobody knowing where I have gone (besides you lucky mods! maybe Mario?). I feel I deserve a reward after completing such a simple task of a term. The wind whistles my name up in Canada, so that's most likely where I'll be heading. I'll probably pack the car up tonight and leave shortly after. I haven't truly decided if this is what I indeed tend to do with my free week, but it will most likely happen.

That's not that long, but during these times (summer times), kids tend to get incredibly bored and decide to mess around with the Internet, causing all sorts of newbish spammers to come parading these parts in hopes of calling upon attention and winning points and recognition by irritating numerous people over the Internet. I've already seen a few kids at work. However, I'm sure we'll get a few decent members over the summer session, as well. Anyway, super mods, keep an eye on the Nintendo forums for me while I'm gone, if indeed I do go. Thankies! ^_^

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Sabredog]Majesty can't be here for three weeks - he just arrived back at boarding school and found out that his account's been denied access due to breaches of school policies, so he called me up to mention it.

what

That's happened to me quite a few times in the past, but you're confusing me with the engine of love. He's gonna be on, but not much. Not worth an announcement in the mod board I think ;)

Posted by sabre

He told me to make it known to VGC, I assumed that he called me to post it because you wouldn't be around either. :/

Posted by Klarth

the hell

...I'll wallop him.

Posted by The Judge

For the time being, my computer access is limited. I'll try to be on as much as possible.

Posted by Klarth

Not gone, but I'll be less active until late on Thursday. It's exam week, and I need to do well on these.

Posted by Kodachi

I'll probably be gone for a week or two starting tomorrow.

Posted by Klarth

School's almost out and we have no interwebs in France, so semi-bye until September. I'll see if I can visit an internet cafe or something while I'm there.

Posted by coromoro

I'll be gone for six weeks, maybe even more. More details [url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=6430]here[/url]. :)

Posted by The Judge

Get gone.

Posted by Klarth

56k might be winging my way. I'm not sure about anything.

That is all.

Posted by Alastor

Posted on maian's behalf.

Seems he's being forced to go camping for three days with people he doesn't even know. O_o

Posted by Iris

Maian gon' ge' raped!

Posted by Iris

I'm going to be gone for a few days.

Posted by The Judge

Thank G*d.

Posted by Iris

It's okay, I'll be on at nights...

Fag. :(

Posted by The Judge

G*d d*mmit.

Posted by Iris

And mornings. :love:

Posted by The Judge

*suicide*

Posted by Xenos

What happened to Kodachi?

Posted by The Judge

She was on a few days ago.

Posted by Xenos

Uh yeah, but I barely see her post anymore.

Posted by Alastor

'kay, wow.

Yesterday, my birthday. Air conditioner broke. It's over 75 humid and the temp ranges anywhere from 75 to 95. Since the AC broke, we spent last night at the Hampton Inn in town. Got my Xbox, soon as I can get a credit card number I'm going to have an Xbox Live account and not be frequenting here as much. We came back this morning from the Inn around 11, and the AC repair guy hasn't came yet. Spent the rest of the day with a friend.

Big ass storm came in a few minutes ago. I'm going to go back to my friends house to spend the night. Dad found a snake under the driver's seat in mom's car too, and it's still in there. I don't know how long the ac will be broke, but it's atleast 85 in here, PLUS the friggin' humidity.

Needless to say, yeah, crazy right now. I'll report back whenever I can, but until then, keep an eye on SSB. Shouldn't have a problem with it.

I shouldn't be gone more than a few days at the very most. Later guys.

Posted by The Judge

I'm going to be leaving the mod thing for quite a bit of time...probably indefinitely.

Posted by Alastor

'kay, back. AC is still broken, but we have two temporary ones set up and a crapload of fans blowing. Got my Xbox and Live set up, so it's all good. Once we officially get the AC fixed, then I'll be set. :)

btw gamertag = The Dan Slice :cool:

Posted by Xenos

I'm going to be gone on Sunday through Thurday night. :(

Posted by Klarth

56k soon. will be on more frequently but not that much.

Posted by Dexter

Starting this Thursday, right after my finals are over, I'll probably be flying to Montana for a short visit. After that I may visit a few other places. The process might last until fall term starts, which is about a month away for me. I'll have the laptop, so I'll still be getting on to make sure my boards are under control as much as possible. There is barely any work to be done as it is, so I'm not too worried about it.

Oh, and Jesse, I have a day in this trip dedicated to coming to see you.

Posted by Alastor

School starts back for me tomorrow. I won't be leaving, just won't be frequenting as much as I usually do, which may be a good thing.

Posted by Fate

Hey, guys, I recently got a job. I'll still be on and ruling with an iron fist, just in less time of the day. Also, Big Boss has long days at school which account for his not-so-frequent visits lately. Just an update.

Posted by Klarth

[ignore, i was wrong, or something. delete please.]

Posted by Kodachi

I thought Dan was going to say why I've been gone. Oh well. see the campfire thread.

Posted by Alastor

You like, never told me. I asked like three times if you wanted me to, and you never gave me an answer. The topic always changed. >_>

Posted by Ant

LOL I'M ANTHONY

EDIT: Sorry, I blacked out.

And then the judge stormed into my room in my moment of weakness, took over my body, and caused me to post this horrid monster.

Posted by Klarth

Alright; I'm back for good now. Not leaving again soon. No lie. Fellate me.

Posted by Crono

I have a lot of work as usual, and more training. About a month from now, when I get out of my MOS school here, I'll probly vanish for about a month while I'm on leave at home, and then it'll be a couple more weeks before I get set up at my new base in California...from Florida to Georgia, may take me a bit to get set up and get internet into my room in the barracks, as well as find a place to set up my computer. Not sure whether I'll have a roomate or whatever, so we'll see what happens. Luna can pick up the slack for anything that may happen, which is an incredibly rare occurrence in the Sim Battle forum...but he can handle something if it comes up.

Posted by Alastor

Moving. Again. Ugh.

Still staying in Georgia, just moving because the rent here is like $600 a month and is really starting to hurt our budget. As far as I know, where we're moving is the land we still own next to our old, old house... which has no broadband. So, I'll most likely be bidding farewell to the Intarweb for a while. I'll get on at a friend's house whenever I can, and by no means am I leaving permanently. If all else, I'll wait until my sister gets an apartment and move in with her.

I'll still be looming around for a few days, though. We gotta be moved by Wednesday, so I'll be gone any time between now and then. maian can handle the Zelda forum just fine, and Linkman/Sabredog will probably look after SSB for me, so yeah.

Bye guys, for however long it may be.

Posted by Xenos

My internet connection is being punished for a little fiasco this morning. I can't really log on AS much as I want to anymore .. :( :hammer:

Posted by Alastor

...alright, so, my mom just walked up and told me we weren't moving. I asked why, and she just said because. My dad said it's because we won't have DSL, but I doubt that's the real reason. Anyway, whatever. Not moving, so forget I said anything.

Posted by Xenos

I broked down the door to my house, my dad was about to kill me. :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Alastor: ...alright, so, my mom just walked up and told me we weren't moving. I asked why, and she just said because. My dad said it's because we won't have DSL, but I doubt that's the real reason. Anyway, whatever. Not moving, so forget I said anything.

That's fantastic. I'd be running around kissing everyone and stuff if I was in your position.

Quoting Xenos: I broked down the door to my house, my dad was about to kill me. :(

Why'd you do that!?

Posted by Xenos

I was locked outside of my house for hours... my dad just told me to break it down. Then when they came home, they were mad at me because my didn't have the keys. Illogical ,but hey that's how they are . :(

Muscle girl!

But I'm kinda surprised that you actually broke down the door...couldn't you have just waited until they came home?

Anyways, I won't be on until friday, unless I can find some spare time in the mornings.

Posted by Xenos

That would be ten hours later. I didn't personally, my dad asked a friend of his too. I had t hree exams I had to study for the next day as well. One of them I completely bombed because of the lack of time. :-x

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Klarth: That's fantastic. I'd be running around kissing everyone and stuff if I was in your position.

Well, my mom is really cracking down on me about my schoolwork, so I'm getting to do less Interneting and gaming and stuff. Atleast now I can do what little I get to at decent speed, though. And a little off-topic, cell phone get. :D

Posted by maian

My mom is getting to me about my homework too. :)

Well, our router is all jacked up, and won't let us access any interactive sites. (Email, AIM, etc) So, dad convienently decided to hook up his laptop directly to the modem so he could access these things, meaning his laptop's the only thing with internet right now, and it's always password protected -.-

Funny how VGC is never blocked, though...

Posted by Crono

All righty, got set up back in my house in Florida, gonna be good here for a few weeks. From here to Cali though, may be another story.Gonna be at the very least a week before my computer even gets to me, and longer than that to get internet if it's not there already, so from about the 4th of November or so until maybe up to 2 or so weeks from there I'll be missing, most likely. No guarantees, but I don't know how long it'll take to ship my stuff or get it set up and ready to rock when I get there.

Posted by Momentum

Back. Not that I really think anyone knew I was gone.

Or even that anyone here even knows who I am anymore. These boards have changed.

Drum corps was really fun. 4th place in the world.

Later

Posted by Klarth

Going to France. Don't know how long for.

Posted by Crono

All righty, stuff's gettin packed and sent to Cali later today, so I'm just postin before I rip the computer apart and get it ready to go. Probly gonna be a couple weeks, maybe even longer than that, but hopefully not. Gotta wait for my stuff to get there, and then I've gotta get situated and get an internet connection in my barracks room, assuming there isn't one already there.

Laterz~

EDIT: Back, sorta. Just didn't want to leave the double post. Got a comp while I work, so I'll be poking my head in when I can until my personal computer is set up.

Posted by boomstick

I've been having computer problems and I haven't been able to get on and I really don't know if I'm gonna be able to get on much until I get it fixed.

Posted by Sauron

Well I got a message from Alastor's friend today on Live. His DSL is down until further notice. :-/

Posted by D.J Cat

I may or may not be away for some period of time over the next 3 weeks.

There isn't much to worry about in the N64 thread anyway it seems but the Caption Contest might be late or somethinge.
I will try and get a new round up by tommorow so then it will only be a week or so overdue...

Posted by Klarth

leaving for three or four weeks on thursday morning

Posted by coromoro

I'm going to Mexico once again, so I will not come online very much for the next three weeks. :cool:

Posted by Klarth

Alright, leaving in eight hours.

Posted by Alastor

Yeah, DSL is dead because my parents won't pay the phone bill right now. :mad:

Strangely, my friend's computer and his mom's both got fried, so I haven't even been able to use his. His aunt left her desktop at his house, so I'm using it right now. No clue when I'll be back, but I'm off school until January 2nd, so I'll be bugging my parents nonstop to pay the bill. My sister just got a new job, too, so with this and her babysitting maybe she'll turn it back on if they won't. I'll be back whenever I can, but someone keep an eye on my boards for me, please.

Later.

Posted by sabre

Depending on circumstances, I may be gone until January 13th from tomorrow onwards. Making a point of it now because I won't be entirely certain of the circumstances until it's too late to post them, so there's possibility of a false alarm.

[edit: looks like I'll still be able to get on from time to time. A lot less frequently than usual, though.]

Posted by Klarth

Back. Exams starting soon though so I might not be on much for about a week.

Posted by Klarth

Right, so here's the situation:

School's switching ISP, and they're (for some inconceivable reason) changing proxy details while they're at it. The old proxy (which I'm using right now) has a very unrestrictive filtering system, and I can do just about whatever I like, but it's being dodgy - recently, it's started switching itself off maybe once every half-hour, and for loooong periods of time. The new one's more reliable, but it blocks just about everything under the sun - including Gmail, Wikipedia and VGC, sadly.

Might be gone for some time. I'm lucky to find a window in which it lets me on.

Posted by Ant

I know there's something you can use to get around those. I used them back in High School. But I don't recall what they are called exactly, but they do exsist! Think it starts with an A.

Oh, it's an anonymizer. Or you could use a proxy. :)

Posted by Klarth

http://hidemyass.com
http://guardster.com

Those are the main two I use right now; I've got others I know of though.

...However, they're all blocked on the new proxy... :/

Posted by Alastor

Still Internetless. Still no clue on when I'll be able to return, unfortunately. :(

Posted by sabre

MAKE IT TOMORROW, HO.

Posted by Alastor

Wish I could, but... yeah. It's like several hundred dolalrs to turn it back on. Why, I don't know. :(

Posted by Ant

uhh, SBC Yahoo only costs 15 bucks for DSL...Probably some sort of bill got unpaid.

In any case, I hope it's sometime soon.

Posted by Alastor

I think that's it. The bill was like two months overdue, according to my sister. More talk about moving again, so we may not even get it turned on until we move, and my parents seem hellbent on moving back to the area we used to live in, which is atleast 15 miles from any town, has no Cable or DSL, and pretty much sucks in every way.

btw, huge Super Bowl party at my uncles and people are all drunk and stuff it's cool yeah :cool:

Posted by sabre

You can come to my house and use the internet.

We can make cakes.

Posted by Klarth

will there be lemon cakes?!

Posted by sabre

Yes.

It can be a party.

A lemon cake party.

Posted by Shin-Ra

My wireless router has been a bitch, so I won't be on very often. Actually, until I get a new one, I won't be on my computer at all. Someone take care of Music pls.

Posted by coromoro

Won't be here very often for about two weeks! :cool:

Posted by Klarth

Today I fried my laptop's DC jack.

...I won't be on for at least a week.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, so I managed to convince the guys to open my public computer LAN account again. Yay.

Posted by Klarth

That's it, I'm taking a break to catch up with work... At least a week, in fact. I don't know when I'll be back on because I'm heading off to Argentina on monday, and I'm in the dark as to internet access.

Later.

edit: talk about jumping the gun... I've already done about a third of my physics paper so I'll be kicking around until Monday.

Posted by Alastor

I'll be back in around a week or two. For sure.

Maybe.

I hope.

Probably.

For sure.

...maybe.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Update! I'm not going to have an internet connection for at least another month. :(

/end up update

Posted by Klarth

There is an internet cafe here, but I'm not sure whether I can be bothered to wrangle a Spanish-language keyboard any further.

:/

Posted by sabre

buenos dias, senor.

Posted by Alastor

Alright, forget absolutely everything I've said. For NO REASON WHATSOEVER, the **** phone company says we can't have DSL for 6 months, but we can get dial-up as soon as today. I'm sure we will, but... eh. My sister will be moving out in a few weeks, and I'm tempted to go with her. If I can't, then I'll go stay with her over the summer. She'll have DSL there and whatnot.

So yeah. I'll be back soon enough, just... slower.

Posted by Klarth

Living with an older sibling ****ing rules. :cool2:

Posted by Alastor

I wouldn't know, honestly. :cool:

When she previously lived with this friend of hers, I was only over there like twice. I spent one night with her, and they were getting drunk and stuff. It was strange.

Oh, and I beat them at a drinking game I'd never played before.

Posted by Klarth

Pff, women are easy to beat at drinking games. NONE OF THEM CAN HOLD THEIR LIQUOR. THIS IS A FACT.

Seriously, though, get the **** back online... Stop keeping us waiting >:O

Posted by Alastor

Soon as I can, I will. DSL or... otherwise. -_-

Posted by Iris

I'm alive.

Sorry for leaving without notice. I guess I've been busy lately.

Posted by Ant

; _ ; I MISSED YOU SO MUCH DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN PROMISE OKAY!

Posted by Iris

You're the only reason I came back, Anthony!

Posted by Xenos

Busy?!

Posted by Iris

Who would've thought life would come before VGC? :(

Posted by Xenos

I dunno. :(

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting Iris: I'm alive.

Sorry for leaving without notice. I guess I've been busy lately.

Posted by Alastor

Oh no you didn't :cookie:

Posted by Xenos

Let's go kill some snails.

Posted by sabre

I'm gone for god knows how long. My internet connection has become nigh on unusable - it's taking about four minutes to load a page up.

Posted by sabre

I'm gone for g knows how long. My internet connection has become nigh on unusable - it's taking about four minutes to load a page up.

Posted by Klarth

Something looks wrong there :(

Posted by sabre

Yeah, that's my internet's fault too. :(

Posted by coromoro

I shall be gone for a week. I am going on a band trip and I will be playing at lots of places! :)

Posted by NegativeTrend

Got mad at GT2 and hit a cup of Sierra Mist and it landed on my cable modem. Wont be on until I can get the ****s fixed.

Posted by Klarth

Whoa, way to get ****ed over sports cars!

Posted by Momentum

Leaving for the summer. Again. I'll be back in August. If you find yourself at a drum corps show this summer, come say hi to me with the Blue Devils.

Later

Posted by Ant

WHOEVER WILL MAINTAIN THE SPORTS BOARD NOW?

Posted by Momentum

It's a tough job, I know.

Later

Posted by Klarth

Going back to france for a week, back next sunday

Let Stalolin handle Big Brother.

Posted by Linko_16

I was away at my Nana's cabin over the past three days. I intended to mention it on my final visit, but since it turned out that we were leaving five hours earlier than I thought, I didn't get the chance.

Posted by Klarth

Back on Sunday.

Posted by Dexter

I'm going to New York early Friday morning and I will be away for 12 days. I might be getting online while I'm there depending on if there is wireless connections in range or not. Pay extra attention to the Nintendo forums while I'm away. Thankies. :)

Posted by Xenos

I am leaving this Saturday morning to join Dexter in his epic journey.

... well, actually, I'm going to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas/LA. Tata! :-*

Posted by Stalolin

LEAVING MONDAY FOR KANSAS CITY FOR SOME BIG COMPETITION THING THAT I'M GOING TO LOSE.

I'll be back on like the 24th, whenever that is.

What kind of competition?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Angelwing]What kind of competition?

Technical Drafting. They're going to give me blueprintz and stuff and I have to model it on computer.

I'm going to lose.

Like, hardcore lose.

I technically won 3rd in the state, but 1st and 2nd couldn't go.

OH WELL AT LEAST I'LL BRING STARCRAFT AND WOW

Posted by Dexter

Caligo Avalonis: Can you tell vgc that i have no internet and to watch ps board? Thanks
DexterGolden: kk
DexterGolden: Can I call you right now?
Caligo Avalonis: Yes

and so i did...

Posted by Klarth

two-timer

Posted by Ant

Dexter: Oh yeah, sorry about the disconnection earlier. My room has horrible cell reception. I was honored you thought of me though :-*

Posted by maian

Ugh, my computer keeps blue-screening when we start it up. (See: my thread in T&C)

For the past few days, I've been on my cousin's laptop, so this won't last much longer. Depending on how long it takes to fix, or even to find out what's wrong with it, I could be out for just a few days, or several weeks.

HEY IF YOU KNOW ABOUT COMPUTERS GO TO MY THREAD LOL

Posted by Stalolin

lol hi back

Posted by Ant

So what place did you come in?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant]So what place did you come in?

Like 30th out of 48.

Posted by maian

Alright, uh, back.

With all my memory erased. :) Good thing most of my important stuff was on Photobucket. Alas, I have XP now. So, I'll be here.

Posted by Stalolin

gone from the 7th to the 15th.

bai, i'll enjoy hawaii for you guys

Posted by maian

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=15434

...=/

Posted by Klarth

Might be on less frequently starting from an hour from now!

Posted by Klarth

bye for a week or more

Posted by Kodachi

I'll be on less frequently. Job+college+lack of decent sleep= Unhappy Kodachi.

Posted by Iris

Well gee, you're hardly on as it is. :(

Posted by Kodachi

It's been because of the job, really. I've had it for well over a month now. I just didn't mention it.

Posted by Ant

As long as you think of VGC while at work...you're never gone!

Posted by Klarth

I'm baaaack. Maybe. I know I'll be around again for good by Wednesday. I think.

Posted by maian

The Dan Slice: They turned off internet until we can get the bill payed. Post for me in the mod absence thread okay?

So, Dan's gone for the next few weeks.

Posted by Ant

I was wondering why he hasn't been online recently. Sucks.

Posted by Hyper

I've been sick since last Thursday and I'm not sure how long it's ging to last.

Posted by maian

grounded from the internets

lol

I don't know how often I'll be on.

Posted by Alastor

Yeah, sorry I haven't been around. Even now I'm at my sister's new place, so I don't have a permanent connection yet. I think we should be able to get it back on at the end of the month. At the end of every month we get a check for about $400 for a cell phone tower that was built on our property. If my parents don't use it to pay the phone bill, I'll punch someone in the face and probably sell some of my old game stuff to pay it myself. I've replayed GTA: San Andreas twice already. :(

Posted by Alastor

Still not back and still no set date on when I will be. There's word that we might be moving back to a **** boring little place in the woods where I lived until I was 13, where there's no cable or DSL in sight. I'm not excited about that one bit, but it's not like that'll change anything. I've been telling them that I'd rather move anywhere but there for the past three years, and here we're about to do just that. Oh well. If we do, I'll atleast be on dial-up, or satellite. =/

That is if we actually do move. I couldn't number the times my mom has said we are, and she's the one who brought this to my attention. Even so, one of the last things on my dad's mind is paying the phone bill, but at the very least I should be able to skim through every Friday or so until we either move or I sell an organ to pay the phone bill for one month.

Posted by Linko_16

Hang in there, dude.

Posted by D.J Cat

I'll be away for a while.

I am going to try and avoid the internet for a while, becasue I really, really don't want to see any spoilers regarding Zelda.
Too important.

The N64 board doesn't get all that much action anyway, and at least Dexter looks out for it. ;)

Also, I happen to be going halfway across the country + getting a job, so yeah.
I'll be back. :cool:
I can still be contacted by email and stuff.

Posted by Alastor

Situation still hasn't changed for me. I'll be back as soon as possible. Not like my boards get much activity anyway, but Twilight Princess and SSB: Brawl ought to change that soon enough. Any super mod who feels like it, keep an eye out for me.

Posted by Fate

brb

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

k lol

Posted by Ant

...She's leaving forever...

Posted by D.J Cat

Gone for about 12 days for a Smash tournament.

...this one:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=80773
;)

Posted by Linko_16

Gone until Monday (March 26th, I think) for choir tour in New York. I like to think I do my share of cleaning up, but I'm sure you'll survive without me for four days.

Posted by Alastor

Still haven't got home Internet, and my sister's moving in just a couple of days. I'd come over here to her house once or twice a week for the past couple months, but she's moving home for a few weeks, so I'll be gone completely for an undetermined amount of time.

She'll only be back at home temporarily (few weeks methinks), then she's moving again to an area that has a wireless DSL tower being built. Not like either of my boards gets that much activity, but someone keep an eye out. If my situation changes, I can notify Linkman.

Posted by Linko_16

Going away to family reunion for a week and a half. See you all again Sunday after next.

Posted by Alastor

Oh yeah, I'm back with stable internet as of about a month ago. :s

Posted by Fate

Brb. Depart on 17th to Texas.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Deboing neighbors internet on the Wii... lawl Sucks this being the only way to get on the internets. :(

Posted by Crono

Will be gone from September to June of next year. Heads up in advance so that I have plenty of time to see the loluselessforum posts before I go. :)

<3 Iraq deployments

Posted by Xenos

I am going to be gone from today till Friday noon. Take care of the boards for me!

Posted by Alastor

Yeah, I'm already leaving again.

We're moving. No rumor crap like it has been for the past 3 years. We're actually getting out of this little hellhole. We're not going far, though. From everything I've heard, I should disappear Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll be back (on dial-up, unfortunately) in a week or two if everything goes according to plan. We'll be living at that location until June of 2008, probably. As it stands, I'll graduate high school on May 31, and as soon as I graduate, my parents want to move up to Tennessee. Where exactly, I'm not positive, but from what I hear there's broadband up there.

So, yeah. I'll be around, but I have to concentrate a lot on my schoolwork starting the 20th. That, plus the move, plus dial-up. Neither of my boards should be any trouble before I get back.

Edit: Postponed for at least a month.

Edit 2: Disregard that. I'm not even going to predict anything anymore, because every time I do, stuff changes. I'm gone when I'm gone. When that is, I can't say.

Posted by Crono

K, officially leaving Thursday for Iraq. I'll have some internet access out there apparently, so depending on filters and firewalls, etc, I may or may not be popping in to check the forums. If I do it won't be very often.

Posted by Xenos

gtg for awhile. My internetz is being a ***** and I can't get on VGC at times for some odd reason. Right now, its taking me ten ****ing minutes to load. Its been going on for awhile and its killing my activity.

Posted by Alastor

Gotta disappear for a while. Should be back in a week or two, luckily.

Maybe.

I hope.

Posted by Crono

LOL @ internet in Iraq.

I be here posting and watchin mah forumz. Well, forum, but forumz just sounds better IMO.

Posted by Xenos

After December 6th, I should be posting actively again.

... I hope.

Posted by Xenos

brb for a week

Posted by Ant

no worries, we all just kinda presume you're always gone anyways.

Posted by Stalolin

I realize I have nothing to moderate, but bbl gone from the 27th to the 6th

Posted by Dexter

I will be gone for awhile starting this coming Tuesday until October 4th. Not sure how often I'll be able to get on during that time.

Posted by Alastor

So if I disappear in a couple of days, everyone in my family besides me fails at money management and my connection will likely be off for a month or two. Woo!

If so, Linko, you take over the SSB board, including the tourneys.

hahaha see you in a month poorguy

Posted by Alastor

That's basically the gist of it.

Oh, and more "OH HEY WE'RE MOVING" **** that's been being spewed for a couple of years now.

Granted we're closer to moving than we have been before, but I'm not predicting a **** thing, because every time I do, something goes wrong.

THE WORST. My family's been in the process of moving for, like, three years now. Every other month it's "THIS MONTH IS THE MONTH"... gets annoying quick.

Posted by Alastor

Totally.

Though I meant it when I said we're a lot closer to going through with it now than we ever have been. It's almost a certainty, but as soon as I acknowledge it as a certainty, something'll go wrong and we'll be stuck here for another few months. Do not want.

Posted by Linko_16

You can count on me, kohai.

Posted by Alastor

Arigato gosaimasu, senpai.

Posted by Alastor

lol bye

Back in a couple weeks.

Posted by Linkman

I was without internet for 2 weeks in a transition from DSL to Cable. Back now.

Posted by Ferry

I was gone for over two years. Sorry I didn't mention it before. But I'm definitely back to modding again! ;) Thanks for keeping me and the other VB nuts as mods out of symbolism Jesse! :)

Posted by Linko_16

I actually watched the VB Board a bit while you were gone, Ferry, alongside lameboyadvance, since I went and eBay'd myself a Virtual Boy. <3

Posted by Ferry

Quoting Linko_16: I actually watched the VB Board a bit while you were gone, Ferry, alongside lameboyadvance, since I went and eBay'd myself a Virtual Boy. <3

Ah that's great man, thanks!

Here I was thinking the board didn't need much cleaning up and just yet I actually deleted a new casino spam post.

Posted by Linko_16

Hey man. Nobody's perfect.

Posted by Linko_16

Vacation for ten days.

This may be the last time I see VGC.