Tupac Shakur

Posted by WackoHater2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupac_Shakur

Really great hip-hop artist of the 90's. Shot down at a very young age. He recorded so much music in his short lived career. His hit songs include "Changes," "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted" and "California Love" If you wanna know more, check out the link. Anyway, he is my second favorite rapper (after Eminem). My favorite songs are "Changes" and "California Love"

Posted by Killer Jordo

If he wasn't killed, I believe he would be a great influence in music. He'd be a king of rap and such. He did alot in the time that he was in the spotlight, and I respect him for it.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I have respect for Tupac, if every rapper followed in his footsteps, I would listen to more Rap. But I know he is still alive. The bastard is making more money now then he did when he was "alive". Between that movie, those freakin tribute albums that come out like every year.

Only if he was "alive", Rap would be so much better. Him and Biggie.

Posted by Arcadios

Posted by Omni

Quoting Tiptoegecko: But I know he is still alive.

What are you talking about?

Posted by Arcadios

Speculations of Tupac not being dead have been around since his death.
Some believe he's still alive.
It's like Elvis sightings.

Posted by WackoHater2

Well, they found his body didn't they? Did they take him to a hospital or was her dead on arrival? And if he's alive, what did he do, cut a deal with the hospital people to let him go and pretend he's dead? That's mad illegal.

Posted by Arcadios

It was 6 or 7 days he was in the hospital after being shot that he died.
There are ways of faking your own death but it's like tax evasion or something.
But I've seen the pictures of him after his autopsy.
Even if he isn't dead, he deserves to rest.