Who hates Harry Potter like me?

Posted by protomanv4

I used to like Harry Potter untill last year (or the year before one of those years). It just seams boring to me right now. I mean Eragon is better (even though im reading the book right now before seeing the movie).

Posted by Dexter

It takes too much energy to truly hate and I can't bring myself to hate anything that involves Emma Watson. The Potter books and films don't bother me and I don't even understand your reasoning for hating Potter.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Who hates books and movies? People are stupid.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I like Harry Potter films just fine. I've never read the books, and I don't intend to, but the movies are quite entertaining. They get somewhat confusing sometimes, but all in all, they're well made movies based on attractive stories.

Posted by Raptor

Never read any of the Pooter books nor seen the movies. Don't even care to, either. I may actually read Eragon, though, just to make up for how terrible the movie was.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I wish they'd hurry with the Chronicles of Narnia. I love those books.

Posted by Shade

Meh, I didn't think they were that special. :\

Posted by maian

I love the HP books, but the movies are gawd-awful. They suck. They're horrible. Ugh.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Fei-on Castor: I wish they'd hurry with the Chronicles of Narnia. I love those books.

Yeah, I was excited when I heard of the film, but it was so disappointing. I had high hopes for it. :(

Posted by Shade

I just hate it when someone gets sliced open with a sword, yet there's no wound and no blood. It's like, "wtf? invisible wounds no thx"

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

The Harry Potter books are rather dull, but the movies are excellent. Eragon pales in comparison.

Posted by Shade

More like movies pale in comparison to the books.

Posted by Dexter

I'd watch the films over reading the books. Faster, I like visuals and sounds, and Emma.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I prefer the books personally. They're always a quick read and enjoyable for what they are.

Posted by protomanv4

I say books cuz a friend told me the eragon movie was so different from the book.

Posted by Crazy K

I don't like the Harry Potter series, but the movies are not bad or anything.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Who hates books and movies? People are stupid.

People like us, V. Just the other day I felt like pummeling my dictionary, for not listing ALL words, within.

[quote=protomanv4]I mean Eragon is better.

Eragon blows whaledick.. Dragons? Yucky eww..

Posted by Dexter

Dragons are rad and majestic when used properly.

Posted by higbvuyb

Apparently, Eragon is basically the Star Wars plot set in a fantasy wworld almsot entirely ripped off Lord of the Rings, and some other stories, especially invloving dragons.

Posted by Tyler Durden

So basically, Dungeons & Dragons **** out a plot, which Star Wars ate. Then regurgitated into the mouth of it's younger sibling, LoTR? Then they all had Reign of Fire for dessert? Hold on a minute, I'm right; because Jeremy Irons was in D&D, and now he's falling back into shame with Eragon..

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Sadistic Grin: So basically, Dungeons & Dragons **** out a plot, which Star Wars ate. Then regurgitated into the mouth of it's younger sibling, LoTR? Then they all had Reign of Fire for dessert? Hold on a minute, I'm right; because Jeremy Irons was in D&D, and now he's falling back into shame with Eragon..

That paragraph makes so little sense that I'll just ignore it, and post some proof: http://www.anti-shurtugal.com/plagiarism.htm

Posted by Tyler Durden

I was just expressly overexaggerating the suck'age of Eragon..