Need Nuchucks

Posted by Ichigo54

I stood in line for hours on end for my Wii, but when i got to it i was 13th in line and nunchucks were all sold out. I havn't seen ANY sence. I dont feel like waiting another 13 hours in line for it however, any1 know where i can get one?

Posted by RandomizeR

every store ive been to has been sold out too. I'd say just try to reserve one on a new shipment if you can.

Posted by Dexter

I've been looking for more as well without any luck.

Posted by Echo

I got a wiimote and nunchuck for Christmas from my dad, but he said he had searched for a while and never found them. Than one day he was in Wal-Mart to get something un-related and just went back there to check and they happened to have just put the new shipment of them on the shelves.

So from what I hear, at this point you just have to be lucky and check a lot. Try asking when they get their next shipment in and be there that day.

Posted by Dexter

I would think I'd find one by now since someone here usually makes a trip to Wal-Mart about every other day. I'm not too worried, I'll have four of them soon enough. And I only need one ore Wiimote, but that'll come with my copy of Wii Play.

Posted by ccrocker58

I swear the remotes and Nunchuck sell more than the console itself...I've actually seen the system for sale, in stock, without either control device available...wtf.

Posted by TheSorrow

same here i cant find the Wiimote and the nunchuck, i have looked every time i go to wal mart, target, and gamestop and still no luck

Posted by Apathetic

Its quite opposite for me still :(. I have an extra nunchuk and wiimote but no wii. It sucks hard.

Posted by muffla

i still wish ic ould find a wii system i went to walmart and they hqad a ps3 but no wii's

its kinda funny that sombody got shot over a ps3 and they go on ebay for 1000's of dollars but the wii's i havent seen one more than 500 and nobody got shot, even more you can find alot more ps3's in stock but no wii's

Posted by Dexter

Quoting ccrocker58: I swear the remotes and Nunchuck sell more than the console itself...

That's because they do. You need four Wiimotes and four Nunchuks, while you only need one console.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Even the ghetto store near me is sold out of all their Wii ****. This is a place where people can barely buy enough food to live. Pretty crazy.