WELCOME...BACK...TO THE JUNGLE

Posted by Jim Rome

Have a take,
Don't suck.

Posted by Zac

I think WVU is going to beat Wake tomorrow because of Kevin Pittsnogle. also HOW BOUT DEM APPLES and GIMME BACK MY SON

Posted by Jim Rome

GIMME BACK MY SON, MORE LIKE GIMME BACK MY SHOW

Posted by Zac

I am JT the brick, and YOU suck

Posted by Jim Rome

I bet JT is loving the Bricks and Zeke right now.

Posted by Zac

Word had it that Zeke just traded Marbury for Dave Krieg

Posted by posem_diest

Man oh mighty who would have thought Jannetty would have such mileage left in him. Could he still possibly be a dolla dolla player?

Posted by Jim Rome

Shouldn't he be used up like Jake the Snake by now. I MEAN HOW DOES MARTY JUST APPEAR LIKE THAT AND IS ONE OF THE TOP 10 RING PERFORMERS IN THE COMPANY duh wut

Posted by Jim Rome

Bobby Knight just advanced to the sweet sixteen for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the earth sending those OVER HYPED, OVER RATED, BIGGEST MARKS FOR THEIR OWN PUBLICITY back to nevernever land

Posted by Zac

Gonzaga lost in the 2nd round for the 3rd straight year, blowing a 13 point 2nd half lead. Are they now the Gonzaga Trailblazers? The Gonzaga Seahawks?

Posted by Jim Rome

UTAH IS MAKING ME A RICH MAN

Posted by Zac

Bill Walton II BAYBEE

Posted by Jim Rome

oh *** no, don't say that

Why does Jay Bilas get to do games, but I haven't heard DUKE VITALE do one. CBS ALWAYS SHUTTING DUKEY V OUT

Posted by Jim Rome

MAKING DICKY V AN ALL-PINE TEAMER, AN APT'ER, DURING TOURNEY TIME BAYBEE

Posted by Zac

MAYBE DUKEY SHOULD SIGN WITH CBS

Posted by Jim Rome

16:22 2nd Half (9)Nevada 32 (1)Illinois 42 Could this be the upset of all upsets, or will the Pac 10 Arizona blow it against UAB?

Posted by Iron Man

Uh..what's the point of this thread?

Posted by Zac

I don't think either will happen.

Posted by Jim Rome

WHAT'S THE POINT OF YOU?
Or do you not like the idea of a running thread about sports and the tournament? A THREAD WITH ACTION IN IT UNLIKE THE REST OF THIS SO CALLED "sports" board.

Posted by Zac

The jungle was always full of action. If your take sucked, whitey would run you quicker than Gonzaga is exiting the tourney these days.

Posted by Jim Rome

Is Whitey in the mountains of Switzerland by now, Zac? And if so, did he take his buzzer with him and drop the hammer on those who cross him as Whitey's father wipes a tear of joy from his face, watching from above. How proud he must have been to be the white man's father

Posted by Jim Rome

If BC losses (55-54 right now) the big east better hope they win the championship again or they might be hearing about the big least again.

Posted by Zac

WVU is the only hope BAYBEE

Posted by Jim Rome

Buy or Sell

Batman over Iron Man in 3 rounds.

Also, which 7 seed has the best chance of winning tonight?

WVU OVER WAKE
or
NATI OVER TUCKY

Posted by Zac

Buy, in fact I am going to say less than 1 round

Posted by Zac

I am going to take both the 7's tonight. Kenlucky's run ends now

Posted by Jim Rome

Looks like it is over. BC can offically start promoting themselves as ACC fodder now.

Posted by posem_diest

What, are you saying Jake is used up or something??? HE HAS A FARKING HOLE IN HIS HIP I DON'T THINK "USED UP" EVEN BEGINS TO DESCRIBE IT. But he still goes at it, each and every day on the independants. HST COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS OH WAIT HE CAN'T ANYMORE

And TNA could do worse than putting DDP in the money matches.

Posted by Jim Rome

"HST COULD LEARN A THING OR TWO, OH WAIT HE CAN'T ANYMORE"
That is classic.
Rack that.

Posted by Jim Rome

It is showtime as the 7th seed WVU Mountaineers look to shock the world with a win over the Demon Deacons.

Posted by posem_diest

And what does Jim Rome think Batman could do to Ironman? How do you think Batman could crack that armor, in three rounds nonetheless? I'll tell you what I think - HE CAN'T.

IF THE MANDARIN COULDN'T DO ANYTHING WHAT HOPE DOES BATMAN HAVE

Posted by Jim Rome

IRONMAN IS AN ALCHOLIC
GAME OVER BAYBEE

Posted by Jim Rome

HERE COMES THE MOUNTAINEERS COMEBACK don't call it a comeback UGH

Posted by posem_diest

What all Tony Stark has to do is drink until he can no longer feel the pain and then he will be UNSTOPPABLE. Or is it that other Ironman you're talking about, it doesn't really matter though because the outcome is the same in both conditions: The Bat goes down in flames.

And you forget that while Ironman may be a drunk, Batman likes the ANABOLICS NEEDLE up the ***.

Posted by Jim Rome

Batman has requested immunity.
What will stop Batman from making a better ROBOT SUIT than Iron Man's? HUH? WAYNE ENTERPRISES ARE THE YANKEE'S TO STARK'S MARINERS

Posted by Zac

THE DEMON DEACONS TO STARK'S MOUNTAINEERS

Posted by Jim Rome

Les Jepsen to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Posted by posem_diest

Well Bruce's robot suit didn't stop him from having a HEARTATTACK in Batman Beyond. You don't see Starks hemmoraging and convulating in HIS Ironman suit, DO YOU??? BATMAN SHOULD JUST STICK TO WHAT HE'S GOOD AT ERR JOBBING TO SUPERMAN AND LEAVE THE INNOVATING ROBOTICS TO THE PROFESSIONALS

Posted by Jim Rome

HUH, YES YOU DO SEE STARK'S HEMMORAGING AND CONVULATING IN HIS SUIT
HE HAD TO QUIT BECAUSE OF THAT HE'S NEURO'S WERE GETTING FRIED OHOHOHOHOHO

and 1

Posted by posem_diest

Oh really, I thought he quit because his BALL AND CHAIN came crawling back and sent him into a alcoholic relapse. SHOWS YOU WHAT I KNOW

Posted by Jim Rome

:::::::Breaking news:::::::

Johnson to replace Nelson immediately

NELLIE BALL HAS RESIGNED

Posted by Jim Rome

#7 West Virginia 27 36 63
#2 Wake Forest 40 28 68
4:09 2nd Half

Posted by Jim Rome

#7 West Virginia 27 50 77
#2 Wake Forest 40 37 77

Posted by Jim Rome

#7 West Virginia 27 50 16 93
#2 Wake Forest 40 37 16 93

Posted by Jim Rome

WVU IS A SWEET SIXTEEN

Posted by posem_diest

So what, in your opinion, did Kansas do wrong? What can Kansas do right next year?

Posted by Jim Rome

Move out of the state.

Posted by Jim Rome

OR go and play home games in the SHOCKER DOME and best of all, finally get rid of all Roy Williams recuit leftovers.

Posted by Zac

Kansas is done forever. Goodbye Gayhawks

Posted by Jim Rome

Is Bogut the second coming of Bill Walton and if so should we do something to prevent that from happening before he goes into the booth after his playing days? HOOORRIBLE

Posted by Zac

He could turn into Les Jepsen

Posted by Jim Rome

Dear Jim,

How could Wake lose tonight? That is a collaspe and an event that puts a blackeye on the Wake Forest basketball program losing to a lower seed underdog like that.

-Kansass, Suckacuse, and GONEzaga

Posted by Zac

Dear Jim,
Boston College's loss really makes the big east look bad
Sincerely,
Syracuse

Posted by Jim Rome

Dear Zac,

Did you see that loser big east team lose to some small school wannabe? I mean Boston College truely represents what the Big Least is all about and there should be no question who the best conference in America is.

-Sincerely, ACC

ps What do you mean about next year?!?!?

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting posem_diest: Oh really, I thought he quit because his BALL AND CHAIN came crawling back and sent him into a alcoholic relapse. SHOWS YOU WHAT I KNOW

Well, he had to quit do to that as well. WHAT A QUITTER DON'T SEE BATMAN QUITING UNLESS HE HAS A BROKEN BACK

And UCONN is in trouble with about 2 minutes to play.
NC State is a scary team to face in a Tourney due to their style of play. Much like a WVU, but with that Hodge or whatever guy who is PITTSNOGLE TIMES 5 :o

Posted by Jim Rome

ACC steals one back from the Big East, as the Wolfpack knocks off the defending champion UCONN to advance to the Sweet Sixteen. Looks like it is up to WVU and Nova if the Big East wants a three-peat now

Posted by Zac

BIG LEAST BIG LEAST

Posted by Jim Rome

Duke is in trouble here. GT and DUKE could both go down WIPING OUT THE ACC with all but NC STATE and UNC remaining, I believe

Posted by posem_diest

If Undertaker DOES THE JOB for that little snot nosed punk at wrestlemania 21, I will wring my own neck like I was netman or something. How about you, Jim Rome, should The Undertaker LAY DOWN for Randy Orton of all bipedal cellular organisms?

Posted by Jim Rome

Randy Orton needs to go on a losing streak and grow some hair.

Posted by netman

Randy Orton is more man than YOU

Posted by Jim Rome

Orton is just too much of a pretty boy. He needs hair or a beard or something. A few scars ANYTHING to make him more legit. Now, BATISTA, on the other hand, needs to stop pandering to the crowd and do what GOT HIM IN THE DANCE TO BEGIN WITH. Look big, act big, wrestle big.

Posted by posem_diest

I STILL don't understand why he beat Benoit for the title. I mean here you have a respected veteran, an all around awesome athlete and one of the few decent canadians around winning his first world title. A WORLD TITLE, something that SHOULD mean you are the best of the best, the best in the business. His title victory was one of the few feel good moments in the past few years, and what does the WWE do? WHAT DOES THE WWE DO? They blow it. Oh sure, the first few months were nice, with Benoit defending the title as a FIGHTINGING champion should. Then he defends it against Randy Orton, a twenty four year old maggot that didn't even have any business being in there with him in the first place, and what does he do? HE LOSES THE TITLE WHAT JAPAN NOTHING not only ruining himself, the Rabid Wolverine Chris Benoit, but ruining Randy Orton too as it was just FAR TOO SOON. Brock Lesnar nothing, what happens if Orton decides he's bigger than the business and wants to try HIS hand at the nfl? What is Vince going to do, pull Hunter's child out of diapers to win the title? Vince is digging himself into a hole, and believe you me, Benoit hasn't been quite the same since. They had a MAIN EVENT PLAYER on their hands in Chris Benoit, and now neither Orton or Benoit are heading the top of the card.

At least they actually made Bret Hart look like serious business; Benoit can't even get it done against Triple H after, what, NINE GERMAN SUPLEXES and complete domination of the match? Benoit goes down to a nutshot? WHAT THE ZARDOZ they had money in the bank in the rubber match between Benoit and HHH, and like usual they BLEW IT. If Triple H was going to go over then he should have went over, but not by a SINGLE LOW BLOW THAT'S NOTHING NEW TO BENOIT WHAT why could Benoit survive that dastardly cheating in the ironman match and not last monday? Because it's Wrestlemania time, and Triple H is going into it as the champion, and that is all that matters to the WWE.

FIRE THESE FARKING PASSIONS DAYS OF OUR LIVES GUIDING LIGHT ALL MY CHILDREN FSKING SOAP OPERA WRITERS NOW!!!!!

Posted by Zac

you wrestling fags (and one straight canadian guy)

Posted by Jim Rome

Are you just jealous that Spike Dudley can pick up more chicks than you, ZAC?

The Canadian Crippler went from top of the world to stuck in WHOCARES LAND, population, EVERYONE not named HHH. Well...to the WWE anyhow.

Posted by Zac

Spike can't get the ladies like chris can, HOWEVA.

Posted by Jim Rome

Buy or Sell:

Stephan A Smith OVER Dick Vitale in a screaming match, with special guest referee, Skip Bayless.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I bet there are some POOR bookies right now. . .

Posted by Jim Rome

All those poor number 2 seeds saying GOOD-BYE so early. Duke didn't look good at all tonight. Might want to lay some money down on their next game err I mean some reputation points down.

Posted by Zac

I would have to sell the screaming match on the grounds that the special guest ref would join in.

Posted by The White Testament

I'm selling.

STEPHEN A IS AT HIS BEST WHEN HE'S NOT SCREAMING. DICKY V CAN'T HELP BUT SCREAM DO TO MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF DUKECAINE AND JJ REDICK'S MEAT POLE.

Posted by Jim Rome

A take on the show today about fans laughing at golfers...

"IF IT WAS HEFTY, HE WOULD HAVE RAN OVER THERE AND TRIED TO EAT HIM"

And it looks like Iron Man got the :hammer: dropped on him. *BUZZZZZZZZZZ*

Posted by Zac

Pittsnogle or Bogut, who u got??

Posted by Jim Rome

uhhh PITTSNOGLE without a doubt. He is getting more hype than TYNUS EDNEY
Who won the Showdown between Jay and Woody?

Posted by Zac

Woody in a sweep. He also dominated the previous two rounds.

Posted by posem_diest

Saw nothing wrong with Raw tonight. That Triple H had a good promo that almost makes me forget last week's travesty, and Batista was his usually smarmy self which is a GOOD THING. You say Batista can't sell, well it looked to me that he was selling pretty darn well for Kane during the main event. And then there was that unnatural Christy Creature going over Molly Holly, which would be a shame if anybody actually cared or was even GIVEN a reason to care.

Batista has his personality down pat, let me tell you what. He could very well be mainstream wrestling's first wiseass, and I see no problem with that whatsoever DO YOU.

Posted by Jim Rome

NO, I DON'T. Fell asleep before the main event though.

BARRY BONDS OUT UNTIL MIDSEASON POSSIBLY ALL SEASON.

HOW DO MY FANTASY CHANCES LOOK NOW?

And it looks like Barry is giving up :-( He seems so emotionally drained he actually showed some EMOTION besides ROID RAGE towards the media.

Posted by Jim Rome

I heard that. Seems all depressed. BUT IS HE DEPRESSED ABOUT THE INJURY OR IS HE DEPRESSED ABOUT THEM TAKING HIS ROIDS AWAY OMG...them being the media of course

JULIUS HODGE IS BEING PROJECTED AS MAYBE A LATE FIRST ROUNDER

DISCUSS.

Posted by Jim Rome

Julius Hodge in the pros will be a poor man's Calbert Chaney :hammer:

Posted by Zac

ATH results: Mariotti 2 Adonde 0

BOGUT VS MAY ON PTI

KORNHEISER PICKED MAY WILBON PICKED BOGUT.

Posted by Jim Rome

BOGUT IS BOCUT

Does May have a jumper? He can bang with the pros, but can he open up his game and knock down that 15 footer? If so, maybe lean towards him over Bogut, and that's not a knock on the newest white hope either.

May's got a consistent 19 footer. Shoots about 70 some % from the line, too.

May will REALLY be the next Charles Barkley. WE CAN ALREADY SAY THAT CARLOS BOOZER IS A POOR MAN'S SEAN MAY.

Pistons/Cavs on right now.

Gund Arena always seems really quiet...

Marv Albert is out tonight with flu-like symptoms and a high ankle sprain.

Posted by Jim Rome

CHARLES BARKLEY WENT COAST TO COAST AROUND THE BACK BETWEEN THE LEGS GORILLA SLAM ON PEOPLE

Does May do that

HE'S PRETTY GOOD WITH THE SPIN MOVE. I THINK HIS *** IS ABOUT AS BIG AS BARKLEY'S CURRENT *** SO BEHIND THE BACK DRIBBLING MIGHT BE KINDA DIFFICULT.

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting Zac: ATH results: Mariotti 2 Adonde 0

IF JAY WAS ON THIS SHOW HE WOULD GET THE :bash:

Posted by Zac

buzzer.ram

Posted by posem_diest

YOU FELL ASLEEP BEFORE THE MAIN EVENT, WAY TO GO JIM ROME you missed the CLASH OF THE TITANS that was as offensive as netman's existance upon this earth, take that as you will.

Actually Batista took out like seven guys, seven of the lumberjacks who decided to STIR THE POT and Kane manhandled the rest. Both of them came out of the match looking like a million bucks, UNLIKE A CERTAIN CHRIS BENOIT I FIND MYSELF COMPELLED TO REITERATE, and if it wasn't for the lumberjack interference, I find myself thinking that the match could have gone either way WHICH IS A GOOD THING.

Batista and Big Show MADE that Wrestlemania commercial, DO YOU WANT TO DISAGREE WITH ME but I must question why Cole wasn't the one to get thrown through the set.

Posted by Jim Rome

are you talking to me?

uh, Batista is money in the bank as long as they don't make him any different and PLAY TO THE CROWD in a oh say crash holley type of way

Posted by Zac

ATH Results: Blackistone 1, Smith -1

Posted by Jim Rome

Mike Smith is still better than that 12 year old Michael Holly

Posted by Jim Rome

BUY OR SELL

Tony Reali OVER Max Kellerman as host of ATH

BUY

Kellerman is ugly. and Reali leaves the yelling to the panelists.

Posted by Jim Rome

Was there any show that had more ugly people than I, Max? First you have Max who isn't normal at all. Then you have 12 YEAR OLD MICHAEL HOLLY. Did you see when he shaved his head? He could be related to Sam Cassell's race. Then there was that white guy with the eyebrows and another WORLD guest I mean even the disembodied voice himself is a little strange to look at but was the most normal of the bunch.:bang:

Posted by Jim Rome

Subject: A message from Coach John Beilein to students

Dear Students:

Thanks for your support throughout the year. Make sure to follow us
tonight as we take on Texas Tech in the Sweet 16. Enjoy the game, but
please act responsibly. Let's show everyone that we have the best fans
in the country. Let's go Mountaineers!

WVU Men's Basketball
Coach John Beilein

THAT IS INSIDE INFOMATION ONLY THE WBTTJ THREAD CAN BRING

Posted by Zac

You know the gas and the couches are just about ready

Posted by Jim Rome

U DUB is the first 1 to fall.
WVU with the lead in the 1st half.
Louisville is BIG EAST next year is it not.
2 BIG EAST TEAMS AND A FUTURE MEMBER COULD MAKE IT TO THE GREAT 8
HOW DOES THAT TASTE ACC/BIG12 FAN

Posted by posem_diest

Angle with the HILARIOUSLY, HILARIOUSLY spot on HBK impression tonight. Poses and everything, HE'S JUST A SEXY KURT, HE'LL MAKE YOUR ANKLE HURT OHHHHHHH YEAAAAH Kurt Angle is the entertainer that RANDY ORTON wishes he could be. Guerrero was great as always, JBL got what was coming to him, with the exception of the USELESS BIMBOBONICS I don't see how you can go wrong with tonight's show.

AND NOW HERE IS A QUESTION FOR YOU, JIM ROME. Batman vs Galactus, ANY GALACTUS, can you even see Batman lasting two rounds with him BECAUSE I SURE DON'T BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAgh

Posted by Jim Rome

From Dicky V...

SHOCK OF THE DAY: West Virginia makes Elite Eight
The fact that seventh-seed West Virginia got past sixth-seed Texas Tech, 65-60, is not shocking. The fact that the Mountaineers were picked ninth in the Big East preseason poll and were the eighth-seed in the Big East tournament and are among the last eight standing is more than a little shocking.

John Beilein has done a remarkable job and his kids simply fight, scrap and claw to win. This club gets the most out of its ability and plays great team basketball. Next up is Louisville for a trip to the Final Four. Wow!

Posted by Darkbackward

What's worse than dicky v's hair? Dicky V himself!

The guy is a moron baybee!

I'm calling it here, villanova over north carolina.

Posted by Jim Rome

I want 'nova as well. I hope UNC shows as their cocky selves that think they're all going NBA so things should just be handed to them and then nova can HAND them THEIR collective arses. oooh wow, NC State and Wisconsin A BARN BURNER BAYBEE GET THE BUSES WARMED UP BECAUSE I AIN'T WATCHING THIS NON-PTG'ER TILL 5 MINUTES TO GO AWESOME BAYBEE WITH A CAPITAL AAAAAA SLAM BAM JAM DUKIES

And Poser Diest, Galactus better find out who his mommy is because when Batman puts the FEAR OF ZARDOZ in him, the big G will need a shoulder to cry on, baybee

Posted by Jim Rome

Certainly...Duke is Duke...they're on TV more than...LEAVH IT TO BEAVAH...reruns...UNLESS IT'S THE LAST WEEK OF MARCH THEN DUKE IS CANCELLED, BAYBEE

Posted by Zac

UNIVERSITY OF REFEREE CAROLINA

Nice bailout call there refs. Couldn't have every mighty ACC team out in the sweet 16!

Posted by Jim Rome

North Luckalina University home to the University of North Carolucka

Posted by Zac

THE LUCK HEELS BAYBEE

Posted by Jim Rome

Date: March 26, 2005 Delete

Subject: A message from Coach John Beilein to students

Dear Students:

Thanks for your support throughout the year. Make sure to follow us
as we play Louisville in the Elite Eight on Saturday, March 26. Enjoy
the game, but
please act responsibly. Let's show everyone that we have the best fans
in the country. Let's go Mountaineers!

WVU Men's Basketball
Coach John Beilein

Posted by Zac

What do WVU fans do at soccer games?

Posted by Zac

Way to disgrace the pac-10, chokazona

Quoting Zac: Way to disgrace the pac-10, chokazona

ACC what? PAC-10 WHAT? BIG LEAST WHAT?!?!?!?

BIG TEN *****ES.

Posted by posem_diest

So Booker T has signed for two more years with the WWE. Guess that Booker T particularly enjoys JOBBING, being LOOKED OVER, being UNAPPRECIATED and bashing his head into the brick wall that is Heidenreich. He's also opened up a wrestling school with Stevie Ray, a wrestling school that not only teaches WRESTLING, but LEGITIMATE martial arts. And here I was, thinking that the Book was supposed to retire soon.

Me, personally, I always liked Booker better back in WCW. 97-99 WCW mind you, where he didn't look like a dime a dozen HOODLUM. He actually carried himself with class, Michael Jordan like, showing up in suits whenever he wasn't ready to go in his ring attire. I liked that, I appreciated the fact that he wasn't stereotypical. But then WCW has to go and screw with a successful formula, by reinventing his image after he returned from that GI-Bro NIGHTMARE. But even WCW, in all of their WCW logic, never brought him to such depths that the WWE did. I mean looking at him today, you would have never thought that he was once a Michael Jordan clone, with something that Allen Iverson knows nothing about and that would be CLASS.

BOOKER T HAS BEEN WASTED IN WWE, HE COULD HAVE DONE BIG BUSINESS BUT RIGHT NOW HIS PROFIT MARGIN IS AT AN ALL TIME LOW THEY MIGHT AS WELL HAVE HIRED THE DOG INSTEAD!!!

I like Booker T, he is a hell of a guy, but not even taping his nose up will save him now. He's the new Tito Santana when he could have been so much more. He wasn't even on the last Smackdown, now that I think about it, and I didn't even care at the time. When your promotion values a guy like HEIDENREICH over a world class talent like Booker T, no matter how broken down he may be, then I think you need to reassess YOUR promotion.

AND WHAT CAN BATMAN DO TO GALACTUS HUH BESIDES GET EATEN AND GIVE HIM INDIGESTION WHAT COULD BATMAN DO THAT EGO THE LIVING PLANET COULDN'T BATARANGS WON'T WORK GAS PELLETS WON'T WORK BATMOBILE WON'T WORK SO THAT LEAVES HIM GOING AT IT WITH FISTICUFFS HE MIGHT AS WELL DIG HIS OWN GRAVE AND HOP DOWN INTO IT LIKE THE GOOD LITTLE JOBBER THAT HE IS!!!!

Posted by Jim Rome

ZAC: WHERE ARE MY ATH UPDATES?

WVU: REST IN PEACE

UNC: DIE, BABY, DIE

POSER DIEST: WHERE'S MY RAW UPDATE

And why are people saying they would rather watch opening day baseball instead of THE NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP AAAAAAAAH, gah

ps Dick Vitale Alarm Clock
Now there is no excuse to be late! Wake up on time with the new Dickie V Alarm Clock. You will never oversleep again as you hear Dickie V shout out several different

Posted by posem_diest

YOU THINK I GOT TO SEE RAW IN ITS ENTIRETY LAST NIGHT?!???

Glad to see you realize the lost cause that Batman is and quit WASTING MY TIME by advocating him against Galactus. Galactus might as well be Captain America in this case. BATMAN CAN DO NOTHING THAT CAPTAIN AMERICA CAN'T DO BETTER.

Posted by Jim Rome

Last time I checked, Captain America needed ROIDS AND A SHIELD and help from A *** to be even half the man that Batman is. Galactus is a total jobber anyhow. EATS A PLANET? BATMAN BEATS PUNKS THAT CAN DESTROY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE ON A DAILY BASIS PROVE ME WRONG

Posted by posem_diest

Yeah that Baby Doll is an A-class universal threat. SCARFACE WOW ONLY BATMAN WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO GO UP AGAINST SCARFACE and don't even get me started on the Joker. And yeah Captain America might like to use a shield but Batman likes to use BATARANGS GET IT BOOMERANGS THAT ARE SHAPED LIKE BATS OMGOMGOMGwtf

And Batman has done the roids too, you know, THEY ARE NOTHING NEW TO THE BATMAN OR TO MOHAMMED HASSAN FOR THAT MATTER

Posted by Jim Rome

BUY OR SELL Bill Plascke's comments about Steroids not helping football players as the most ignorant comments of the year so far.

HIM ASKING HOW STEROIDS COULD HELP YOU PLAY FOOTBALL HUH SOMEONE SHOOT HIM

Posted by rivercitytecmo

tj simers was so much better than plaschke.

Posted by Zac

ATH Results: Paige 2 Mariotti 0

hey rct sup

YOU'RE GOING DOWN IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Posted by Zac

ATH Results: Smith 2 Mariotti 0
Notes: 1st elimination was a 4 way tie at 18. JA Adonde was eliminated because he was not wearing a tie.

Posted by Jim Rome

Who does Tony Reali think he is now? GRUNK?!?!

Posted by rivercitytecmo

Quoting The White Testament: hey rct sup

YOU'RE GOING DOWN IN THE PLAYOFFS.

EDDY CURRY HAS FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS SO I'M SUNK.

lamar odom isn't playing, either for some reason.

edit: more complete bull****: webber is now out 7-10 days. looks like i'll take home 6th in the ngsam playoff race.

TONY REALI HATES BLACKS

Posted by posem_diest

So today is the big one. Today is the day that Batista will go down hard to a one, two, three, maybe even a delayed count, oh no I wouldn't put it past the WWE to do such a stupid thing. And the Undertaker is also going down, as much as I hate it, because you know how the WWE just LOVES to put their golden boy Orton over ESTABLISHED and DESERVING veterans. I don't think much of Angle's chances either, I mean if Jericho couldn't do it two years back then I don't see Kurt Angle pulling it off either, NO MATTER how much of a sexy Kurt he may be. Let's see, is that it, do I care about anything else on the card? Nope, that is IT.

Prepare yourselves for another year of disappointment from the Entertainment, my good people.

Posted by Draxamus

The Undertaker is a tired old chump.

Posted by posem_diest

The Undertaker is more of an athlete than YOU will ever be.

Posted by Jim Rome

What are your thoughts about the Pope, Posem Diest, since you are a Pope Lover.

I, myself, never knew or remembered a time when the Pope wasn't in some sort of bad health, but he was a REGILOUS FIGURE TO MILLIONS and his life meant something to a bunch of people BUT WILL WE GET A POPE THAT IS FULL OF LIFE this time?

Posted by posem_diest

almost makes me want to believe in the decency of humanity and think he was actually a good man, when I start to think about it.

SO I DON'T LIKE THINKING ABOUT IT.

Don't think we will get another ATHLETIC Pope though, unless of course you consider GOLFING to be the athletic event that takes you to your very limit and TESTS EVERY COMPETITIVE FIBER OF YOUR BEING. Or, even worse, a Pope that is Mr. Magic the Gathering.

THE POPE WAS MORE ATHLETIC THAN YOU, POSEM_DIEST

Posted by Draxamus

POPE? POPE!? POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!

fission mailed

Posted by Jim Rome

UNC won so that must mean it wasn't Roy Williams it was KANSASS ALL ALONG DHAHAHA EAT THAT POSER DIEST :chainsaw:

With the disparity of talent between UNC and everyone else, Roy Williams didn't do much coaching beyond...

KOBE MCCANTS QUIT SHOOTING.

LETS GET THE REBOUND, RUN DOWN THE COURT AND DUNK IT.

then again, if i had that talent, I'd take the easy route, too.

Posted by posem_diest

King shilling Dragon Ball Z this past monday night just about threw me into a coronary. Forget Katie Vick, that was the absolute lamest thing I have ever seen on WWE programming. I MEAN THAT'S SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED MICHAEL COLE TO DO, NOT THE KING BY GAWD. Have none of these people any BACKBONE, or is it actually a requirement that no commentator actually has any in the ENTERTAINMENT.

AND I HAVEN'T YET FORGOTTEN ABOUT BENOIT GETTING THE SHORT END AND I DOUBT I EVER WILL.

Posted by Jim Rome

CANADIAN BALLS ARE NO MATCH FOR THE IRON EAGLE FIST OF HHHHHH

My season on Live 05 is well...my franchise on Live 05 is going good in the year 2008/2009, I believe. Yao, Webber, TRVICK, Bones Barry and Dixon looking to repeat as NBA Champs with Grant Hill and Kyle Korver 93 3 POINT Kyle Korver and A. Blevdrins coming off the bench. Korver does not miss a 3. I HAVE YET TO SEE IT IN 30 SOME SHOTS. Entering the month of April after simming up to March and then just playing the 4th quarters of games. Webber is going strong and Yao is becoming a defense onto himself. 7 BLOCKS in 4th quarters with the Computer's AI jacked all the way up. Dixon just had 10 steals against M. BIBBY'S TEAM in a 159-143 DOUBLE OT SLOBBERKNOCKER where the Warriors had a 52 POINT 4TH QUARTER and then two 25 point OTS. Bones Barry is the teams leading scorer thanks to a pretty good simming AI that seems to adjust itself to your stats. 22 a game for him. Yao is 20. Web is around 17. G. Hill has life left amazingly. I also went ahead and simmed through the whole season to see who makes it to FA and I can resign everyone and AND pick up DIRK a 30 year old DIRK thanks to that bum ED NAJARA's contract finally running out he's the last one of all those bad deals that real Warriors did. He was untradeable thanks to his 5 MIL A YEAR deal and a 53 RATING AAAAAAAH GEEET OFF MY TEAM. Jalen Rose is rotting away in free agent land too. Hasn't played in 2 years thanks to his demand of 15 MILLION A YEAR I DON'T THINK SO SUCKER...he's in the same boat Van Exel was in who didn't play the last 3 years thanks to his demand of 13 MILLION A YEAR for a 64 rating:hammer:

Posted by Jim Rome

Pos Players Opp Status GP FGM FG% FTM FT% 3PTM 3PT% PTS OREB DREB REB AST ST BLK TO TECH
PG L. James (Cle - PG,SF) Mil W, 98-81 1 15 .577 3 1.000 7 .538 40 1 9 10 10 2 1 3 0
SG L. Hughes (Was - SG) Phi L, 112-106 1 9 .474 5 .714 0 .000 23 2 6 8 6 2 2 5 0
G M. Redd (Mil - SG) @Cle L, 98-81 1 7 .350 11 .846 1 .167 26 1 3 4 0 0 0 0 0
SF K. Garnett (Min - F) @Atl L, 105-98 1 8 .571 15 1.000 0 - 31 4 8 12 7 1 1 2 0
PF Ke. Thomas (Sac - PF) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
F U. Haslem (Mia - PF) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
C M. Camby (Den - C) Sea W, 121-105 1 4 .500 1 .500 0 - 9 2 11 13 3 0 3 2 0
C D. Davis (Ind - C) - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Util V. Carter (NJ - GF) Bos W, 99-86 1 18 .563 2 .667 7 .778 45 1 6 7 3 4 1 2 0
Util J. Childress (Atl - GF) Min W, 105-98 1 7 .583 0 - 0 - 14 2 2 4 3 1 0 1 0

JUST LOOK AT THAT, WHITE TESTICLE

45, 40, 31
14 3's from two guys
Triple double for Bron
Redd and KG high double figure FTs
all but two over 50%
MC with 3 blks and VC with 4 steals

What a Saturday to take a 14-1 lead over Cinderella

CINDERELLA?!??!

HOW ARE THE STL FREDS A CINDERELLA TEAM?!?!

If you haven't noticed, you and I made the most moves in FF and FNBA so i think that has something to do with it!

WE ARE THE BEST VIRTUAL GMS IN WON/NGSAM HISTORY.

I just beat my friend in MLB2K5. 1-0 Cards.

BoSox @ Cards rematch.

Mulder struck out 15 in 8 2/3s innings of work. Then I brought in Chris Carpenter. No point in going to the pen when we're only playing one game and you can bring in the starters. Carpenter got 5 strikeouts to complete the rest of the game.

The Cards rocked Schilling for 11 hits but he didn't give up a run and only struck out 2.

THEN KNUCKLEBALLER WAKEFIELD CAME IN. Wow, I didn't realize how nasty the knuckler really is. Although i did belt 5 hits off him, including a triple by Scott Rolen and the game winning single by Jimmy Edmonds that scored Rolen.

Wakefield got out of a baseloaded jam the inning prior. It had figured out the knuckler by then, but he struck out 3 straight batters while the bases were juiced.

Too bad Mark Mulder probably won't get 15 K's all year. :-(

Posted by Jim Rome

YOU ARE A MORON

I was talking about the team that beat ROM HELLO HELLO ANYONE HOME LOOK AT THE POST DATE GET WITH IT YOU SAC OF MIKE MARTZ EXCREMENT

and in other news gooooooo baby bulls

SHUT UP.

Posted by Zac

ATH Update: Paige 2 Plaschke -3

Note: Woody Paige gets win 100

Posted by posem_diest

So.

Paul Bearer, Rhyno, Chilly Willy, Jesus, Matt Hardy and Molly Holly.

All of them have been fired FIRED JUST LIKE NETMAN yeah they all get to join netman in the unemployment line HEY BOY I HOPE YOU'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE ROOM FOR JESUS DAHAHAHAHAAHHHAA

And there is going to be another Diva Search.

The PGA suddenly looks alot more interesting nowadays.

Posted by netman

I am very displeased with Matt Hardy's release.

VERY DISPLEASED INDEED.

Posted by Jim Rome

Molly Holly obviously didn't ENHANCE herself enough to stay in the big leagues, brother

Posted by Jim Rome

MS MADNESS INDEED

Posted by Zac

ATH Today:

Mariotti 2 Smith 1

Posted by Jim Rome

Tony has a hardon for Mariotti :shake:

Posted by Jim Rome

Go ahead and add Natasha Lyonne to the list of crazy people. The American Pie actress had a warrant issued for her arrest after she failed to appear in court. She was being charged with criminal mischief and trespassing after an incident last December. According to police reports, an

Posted by Zac

ATH Today

Cowlishaw 3 Smith 0

Posted by Jim Rome

TEXAS TIM WITH A VICTORY!?!? That would be shocking if it wasn't over Tony Reality Check's chosen JOBBER, MICHAEL SMITH

Posted by Jim Rome

Heavy Debts won the Fantasy Basketball championship ROLLING TO VICTORY IN THE PLAYOFFS with a shutout A SHUTOUT 2nd round win and a SPANKING over the STL Freds who could not overcome their manager's inepitude

Posted by Zac

Well, STL Freds manager is black, so what can you say.

Posted by Zac

ATH Today

Plaschke 2 Smith 1

A nigga can't get a win on ATH

Posted by Jim Rome

JA WON JA WON

AND WHAT A PERFORMANCE THROWING BOTTLES LAYING THE SMACK DOWN SHUTTING UP MICHAEL SMITH BEING THE REAL BLACK MAN OF THE SHOW

Posted by posem_diest

You can only own up to two dogs and two cats in Kansas without registering for more. Wow, I was breaking the law all those years ago and I never even knew it! How about that?

It also costs $120 to cremate your cat. Hell, for that amount I could eat the corpse and buy enough peptobismol to get me through the side effects I MEAN WHERE IS THE LOGIC HERE

Posted by Jim Rome

Eat the corpse of your daed cat...
Well, it'll be better than RAMEN NOODLES

Posted by Jim Rome

The Red Sox are the defending World Champions and the Tampa Bay Devil Rays are arguably the worst run franchise in all of professional sports. That being said, these two teams had one of the more entertaining games yesterday in Tampa.

Well, entertaining might be the wrong word. The Rays showed just how pathetic they really are, all-star Lance Carter especially. The Red Sox are up on the Rays in the 6th inning when Bronson Arroyo hits Aubrey Huff with a pitch in the leg. Looking at it on TV, it didn

Quoting Jim Rome: Heavy Debts won the Fantasy Basketball championship ROLLING TO VICTORY IN THE PLAYOFFS with a shutout A SHUTOUT 2nd round win and a SPANKING over the STL Freds who could not overcome their manager's inepitude

No matter what, you would've won. It would've been a lot closer, but you would've won.

TOO BAD FC GAVE YOU LEBRON FOR NO NAMES WITH HIGH FANTASY RANKINGS AND I GAVE UP YAO AND K-MART FOR IVERSON.

Oh well, Heavy Debts manager and STL Freds Manager have made it to the finals in both fantasy leagues that matter. Fantasy Golf is a joke!

See ya in the Fantasy Baseball finals, REAL DEBT COLLECTORS.

Posted by posem_diest

Why do I have to be the one to break the news about Chris Candido's death here? HELLO DUDE DIED FROM A STAPH INFECTION FROM A BROKEN LEG HE RECEIVED ON JOB HOURS and after working so hard to turn his life around. That is screwed up, just another example of life screwing over the good guys. That is severely screwed up. Makes me angry to even think about it.

Posted by Jim Rome

WHAT

When did this happen? WAS HE IN NEW ZEALAND OR SOMEPLACE BECAUSE THE HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY HERE is top notch

A wrestler death that wasn't even caused by drugs either. That's is whack.

Posted by posem_diest

Gordon Shaw is dead too, died from kidney cancer, but who cares about Gordon Shaw huh?

By Zardoz by GRUNK it all makes me so angry. Jake the Snake better be glad he never broke his leg, I tell you what that is the only thing saving him.

Posted by posem_diest

- DVDs for Destination X and "The Best of Jeff Hardy" are due out in June.

PLEASE. I mean seriously. The Best of Jeff Hardy. EVEN I CAN JUMP OFF OF LADDERS and I don't see how they can put "his" WWE stuff in so goodbye ladder match with the Undertaker GOODBYE FINGERPAINT MATCH WITH THE ROCK WHAT I MEAN THE ROCK WAS JUST COVERED WITH THE STUFF BY THE END THERE I SURE AS HELL HOPE HE HAD HIS SHOTS BEFOREHAND I am just saying that Kane doesn't have a DVD TRIPLE H DOESN'T HAVE HIS OWN DVD I DON'T THINK BUT TNA thinks it's a good idea to waste more of their money giving Rainbow Brite one. It just boggles the mind, and the sad thing is, there are too many stupid people who will actually buy it. Stupid people I swear.

Posted by Jim Rome

Rex Chapman needs to go. I mean, THESE ARE THE PLAYOFFS and he is pre-season at best. Talk about your bush league announcers, Rex Chapman makes John Thompson into Marv Alberts or something HOLY CRAP HE SUCKS

COACH IS BETTER THAN BACKBITER.

BLACKS ARE BETTER THAN WHITES.

Posted by Jim Rome

NOT WHEN IT COMES TO SPEAKING THE ENGLISH LANUAGE

Welcome to the JA Adande Lounge.

Where has my HOMEBOY Michael Smith been?

And why did Reali let a black win 2 (or was it 3 days in a row)?

It was obvious he set that up to please the NAACP because he had a Mariotti/Paige final the next day.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

maybe max's old "black"-bias is rubbed off on tony back in the day.

then again, max also had an east-coast bias and an old man bias (bob ryan).

Posted by Jim Rome

more like an old man fetish

Posted by Jim Rome

His Pacers had just taken a second game in a row from the favored Pistons, and someone had the -- how do they say it? -- the AU-DA-CI-TY to try to take away from the accomplishment.

Posted by Jim Rome

Michael Smith is TRAPPED ON COLD PIZZA'S FIRST AND TEN having to wearing the GAY MAKEUP that COLD PIZZA loves

Posted by Jim Rome

Will the Suns RISE IN THE WEST tonight or will the Spurs finish the deal. Usually, I would say it's OVAH, but I think the Suns can win tonight with Johnson being back in the groove and Amare still being unstoppable. It still comes down to not really the Suns defense on the whole, but rather or not they can make that ONE STOP like Amare's block the other night.

Then you take it back to Fat Antonio and either the Suns pull a shocker or the Spurs blow them out and FINISH THEM

Posted by Jim Rome

11:06

Posted by Jim Rome

The Tecmo Super Bowl 2006 rosters are starting to show up. BUT IS THERE A PLAY HACK YET

Posted by Jim Rome

hey yo,

I'm back. And can anyone tell me how bad the Falcons are feeling right now for trading Matty S away?

Posted by Omni

Nobody cares. How many times do you need to :bump: this thread without having anyone else post? Excepting mine, of course.

Also, on topic, the Falcons suck.

Posted by Jim Rome

Don't you know I was the orginial mod for this board, Omni. THAT I GOT IT MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Do the research. Read the history. And then please have a take that doesn't suck.

Posted by Zac

Ronald Mexico lol

Posted by Token Black

Submerging dogs in water and then electrocuting them?

Posted by Zac

PUTZ IN GAME OVER

Clinton Portis says to let him do what he wants.

Clinton Portis also is the best RB in the history of the NFL.

What Clinton Portis want, Clinton Portis get.

KIP WELLS SHOWED HIS HALL OF FAME STUFF TONIGHT.

8IP 0ER

Posted by Jim Rome

Look at it now, Omni. WHERE'S YOUR LOGIC NOW.

Posted by Jim Rome

Like I said, where Jim Rome goes so does ratings, buyrates, and mercandise.

Buy or Sell: Steve Slaton and Pat White to dominant college football this year

Posted by Zac

I do not know of any pat white

Posted by Ant

why area bunch of oldies posting in this thread out of nowhere? gay bond?

Hey if Mexico is gonna get *** raped for dog fighting, what about that doped up cyclist running over dogs.

Thank *** he did do that, or else I would've TOTALLY missed the exciting action of the TOUR DE FRANCE

Posted by Jim Rome

BUY OR SELL

Steve Slaton or Pat Black has the dominant duo in the NCAAs

Bonus buy or sell

All St. Louis teams would benefit by playing in a ghetto walmart.

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting The White Testament: Hey if Mexico is gonna get *** raped for dog fighting, what about that doped up cyclist running over dogs.

Thank *** he did do that, or else I would've TOTALLY missed the exciting action of the TOUR DE FRANCE

Heyyo,

Did I miss something here? This is news to me. I demand to know more about this Tour De France thing. Is it a summer time IKILTADOG?

Posted by Zac

I buy both of those

The Fred Jones dome IS ghetto wal-mart.

Posted by Zac

****ing yankees only 7 back

THE BRONX IS BURNING

BETTER GET THE PENICILIN

Posted by Jim Rome

So last time I was here the Pistons won the championship or something. Since then the Spurs have added two titles. Spurs a great team or good team playing in an overall weak league? I say they are good, almost great. Would they beat the Jazz at their peak? Malone vs Duncan? Stockton v Parker? I think that's an even matchup and Utah wasn't even the best team around then. What do you say. FAT ANTONIO LEGACY OR FAT ANTONIO LUCKACY

Posted by Zac

THE LAST TIME U WERE HERE THE SPURS WON THE BELT IN 7

Posted by Jim Rome

ONLY OFF BY A YEAR

LET ME GO READ WHAT I SAID BACK THEN THEN

John Madden calling a dog fight in the back of Mike Vick's yard.

RATINGS GOLD?

WHO WINS THE BELT NEXT YEAR

THE SPURS CAN'T WIN ON AN EVEN NUMBERED YEAR

I'M BANKING ON THE TEAM THAT LANDS YI. We know he won't ever be a BUCK

Posted by Jim Rome

Grant Hill to the Suns? Is that a final? I don't know I'm losing track. Is Amare's feelings hurt? Too many questions around the Suns. Can Nash keep it up even after canadian hero Alagnos'ed himself?

I'll go with CHICAGO. Why? Because like Jim Rome, Chicago equals ratings. Or maybe Dirk will finally be a man. ***, the east really does suck when you break it down. Didn't Orlando just dish out some big gold to someone? I GOT QUESTIONS BUT WHO HAS THE ANSWERS?

Chicago, Dallas, the Suns, The Spurs, THE WAAAARRAWROS?

Posted by Zac

RRRRRRRRRRIP CITY

adultalarm.ram

Posted by Jim Rome

Perry Saturn's tag team partner from the Eliminators died today. They just keep dropping. MALENKO OR PERRY? Who goes first?

Posted by Zac

Perry

Posted by Jim Rome

90-95
95-99 are the years. This is the NBA.
Name your all pro teams, players can be duplicated. Include a honorable mention if you want.

Early 90's

PF - Charles Barkley (Monster jamming round mound of rebound) HM Shawn Kemp
SF - Chris Mullin (Before injuries and organization f ups, Mullin was one of the most productive players EVER, buy or sell) HM Dominique Wilkens
C - Hakeem Olajuwon(Took down Shaq and Ewing in the Finals, ruined Robinson's credibility) HM Patrick Ewing
SG - Michael Jordan (High flyer, attack the rim, at his athletic peak as a player) HM Clyde Drexler
PG - Magic Johnson (Basically was still single handley making the Lakers a title contender for 2 years) HM John Stockton

Late 90's
PF - Karl Malone (Hit his peak towards the end of his career after he got roided up) HM Dennis Rodman
SF - Scottie Pippen (Did all the things that made Jordan even better. Could dominant games on his own as well for a 4 year period) HM Grant Hill
C - Shaq (No rings, got knocked out in bad fashion, but still had a huge impact) HM The Sabonis
SG - Michael Jordan (At his basketball peak. Took 20-30 shots a game in the playoffs LIKE a superstar should) HM Reggie Miller
PG - John Stockton (Got Utah to two Finals, was still dishing out assists and making Malone a legend and could drop 20 if he wanted and was DIRTY on d) HM = Gary Payton

Posted by Zac

DREXLER FOR ALL 1O

Posted by Jim Rome

THAT'S NOT ACCEPTABLE BEHAVOIR STAY ON TOPIC

Also, how about top skill postions in the 1990's NFL. Name two for each spot.

Posted by Zac

QBs Young, Favre
RBs Sanders, Smith
WRs Rice, Carter

Posted by Draxamus

Jim Rome is a shill! He wasn't on board with the UFC until he saw the numbers.

Posted by Jim Rome

BECKMANIA
almost got jacked up tonight

Posted by Zac

beckmania is that a beer

Posted by Jim Rome

Early 90's
Warren Moon and Steve Young
Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas
Jerry Rice and Sterling Sharpe
Reggie White, Bruce Smith, Deon Sanders, and Greg Lloyd

Later 90's
Farve and Elway
Sanders and T. Davis
Cris Carter and Rice
Reggie White, That Tampa Bay LB, Warren SNAPP???

Posted by Jim Rome

Top 10 80’s players

Jim McMahon
Lawrence Taylor
Walter Payton
Joe Montana
Major Harris
Eric Dickerson
Mike Singletary
Dan Marino
Dexter Manley
Steve Largent

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Top early 90's players:

Lawrence Taylor
A very brief Bo Jackson
Joe Montana
Jerry Rice
Ronnie Lott
Mike Singletary
William Perry
Thurman Thomas
Howie Long
Jim Kelly
Roger Craig
John Taylor
Barry Sanders
Reggie White

after that I quit caring about the NFL. Yes I liked the niners

Posted by Jim Rome

In the end the beginning of the day jim rome is there watching you grading you he knows what is going on and who you are and what your place is in the pecking order today is the day that will never come again no time in history will today be repeated and each day is the same like today in that it will never be repeated history can repeat only a percentage of what that day is to the temperature to the weather to the people living in the world at the time the deaths and the births and the papers signed and vows broken

I want to talk about TSB. The Lions are an extremely hard team to beat in a MAN vs MAN game. First of all you have the offense., You have Barry Sanders. Just look at the name. Barry Sanders. Barry Sanders. Sanders. YOU THINK YOU CAN EVEN TACKLE THE NAME? He’s just so quick and seems to glide in this game that if your opponent doesn’t pick a run play, you should get 10 yards each running play minimal. BUT you say I CAN SHUT Barry down. YOU CAN SAY IT, but then you have the passing attack of the Lions to deal with. Using the Oilers inspired Run and Shoot,, Rodney Peete is a weapon of the highest caliber. Not only does he have 4 WR to pick from, he always has BARRY SANDERS coming out of the backfield for a quick DUMP N GO. And if all else fails, he is only of the fastest QBs in the game and can scramble ur brains.

Defensely they have TWO shutdown LBS. M. Coffer(?) and C. Speilman. They can cover a lot of ground and with the offense they have, the Lions only need to stop you a few times and its game OVER.

Weakness? Peete is no Montana. Peete is no Simms. Peete isn’t even a poor man’s Warren Moon. He sometimes makes horrible throws and misses wide-open WRS and outside of Robert Clark (Johnson can catch but is too slooow) he doesn’t really have a target that has that GO AND GET IT ability.

In real life this Lions team did have some success. I think they made it to the NFC championship game to get blown away by the Skins and I think would have made more noise if Wayne Founts got out of town. In fact, this was probably the best team they had in the modern age. They got kind of pass happy in the mid 90s getting a ton of receptions out of their WRs (Herman Moore, Perriman) but nothing much more. Then Matt Millen came and it was Game Over, man.

Another team on TSB that ended up sucking for over a decade the Cinannitt Bengals. Lets look at them. QB Boomer Easison. The whole franchise seems to have been cursed once he left., I mean David Klinger? Akliiii Smith? Ki Carter? Even CARSON with his knee after injecting some hope.

Running backs were James Brooks and Icky Woods. BROOKS was old and Woods suffered one of the worse knee injuries of all time. In fact, outside of Blake’s moonballs to Carl Pickens\, there’s nothing good to write about the Bengal’s until Cory Dillon and that at best is checkered.

LA RAMS had a stacked passing attack. Too bad Jim played more like Chris Everett. What’s the difference between them? CHRIS ACTUALLY WON ohohoho.

To continue…

TSB 1990’s teams that suck

Patriots – Better D then the Colts. Grogan is my favorite QB. Also he’s the games worst.

Colts – the back of the box actually asks if you can win with them. THE ULTIMATE CHALLENAGE INDEED

Cardinals – Had talent like they always do, but stink up the entire desert every fall

Seahawks – THEY NEVER SUCK

Cowboys – The big 3 were there, but were rookies or 1 year players

Packers – I mean, yeah they’re one of my favorite teams to play with, but this was the NO PACK NO era

NFL 2000s teams that suck

Cardinals
Cowboys
Browns
Bengals
Lions
Raiders
New Orleans

AND THE ST. LOUIS CARDINALS SUCK AGAIN :-(

TED LILLY = CY YOUNG

Posted by Jim Rome

What are you watching it on? IS IT BIG? IS IT CLEAR AS CRYSTAL? IS IT IN BLACK AND WHITE? IS IT ALL THERE?

Posted by Zac

M'S HAVE 2ND AND 3RD ONE OUT FOR ICHIRO! CAN HE COME THROUGH

Posted by Zac

1st pitch popup

Posted by Jim Rome

M's should be moved to the minors. TONIGHT ON TNA

SCOTT STEINER CUTS A PROMO

BIG POPPA PUMP BURIES TEAM 3D

NO ONE IS AS GOOD AS HE IS RIGHT NOW ON THE MIC

WILL YOU BE WATCHING?

Posted by Al Borland

They should move the M's to the minors?? They have a better record than the Yankees buddy

Posted by Zac

Not for long

Posted by Jim Rome

Barry Bonds has more honor than that pac west upside down W's franchise

Posted by Al Borland

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the Mariners are a legitamite team once again. Don't underestimate The King.

I'm just curious, but why would you name your SN after Jim Rome? The fact that that douchebag still has a tv show is beyond my comprehension

Posted by Jim Rome

I've been Jim Rome since 1998. ROME RULES THE UNIVERSE. I've only seen Rome is Burning a few times. Radio Jungle from about 97-00 was as good as it gets though.

Posted by Colonel

HEY IT'S THE ROCKY FOUR FAG ^'

HEY GIIIRL :cookie:

Posted by Zac

The M's have to be the streakiest team ever. After losing 7 in a row to juggernauts like the Blue Jays and Rangers, they win 5 of 6 against the A's and Angels. That 12 inning game with the Angels on Wednesday was the most intense M's game in a long time

Posted by Jim Rome

Rocky in Rocky 4 would KNOCK ALI THE F OUT AND YOU KNOW IT. Can Ali sprint through snow? Can he push a soviet car out of the mud? Can he CHOP WOOD? CAN HE EVEN RUN UP A SNOW COVERED MOUNTAIN AND YELL DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???

Yeah, I didn't think so. Ali could jab him all day long but Rocky would be just heyyo no one jacks me around and then a couple of left handed bombs later it's GOOD NIGHT NOW.

GAME OVER

Rocky won the Cold War for the USA. It's all there. Clear as crystal.

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting Zac: The M's have to be the streakiest team ever. After losing 7 in a row to juggernauts like the Blue Jays and Rangers, they win 5 of 6 against the A's and Angels. That 12 inning game with the Angels on Wednesday was the most intense M's game in a long time

Was Jr watching and go did he get LULZ?

Posted by Zac

The M's called up the next Griffey Jr in ADAM JONES

Posted by Jim Rome

Adam PACMAN Jones?

Buy or sell

Kerry Wood's pitch count before injury less than 5 pitches?

Posted by Zac

ADAM DIGDUG JONES

and I am buying that

Posted by Jim Rome

My sources are telling me that the Atlanta Falcons might be having issues at the quarterback position. Tune into NFL Live to find out the details!

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Goodbye baseball!

Posted by Al Borland

Wood made more than 5 pitches tonight with succumbing to another injury, and Glavine got to 300 in the same game.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

My Indians are making it difficult to watch them with their recent offensive woes and the tightening Central/Wild Card race in the AL.

Predictions for who's in and who's out come playoffs? I see the Tigers taking the Central, but I do think the Indians will get the Wild Card. Sabathia/Carmona are a potent 1-2 punch and will serve Cleveland well if they can get some of their key players to start hitting better.

Posted by The Hate

Quoting Jim Rome: My sources are telling me that the Atlanta Falcons might be having issues at the quarterback position.

Wow captain obious, how did ya figure that out?

Pacman Jones wrestling. lolz hell gobble ur *** up

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Quoting The Hate: Pacman Jones wrestling. lolz hell gobble ur *** up

I heard he's working on a rap album about selling crack and blasting on fools and rolling through the hood on 24's.

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting The Hate: Wow captain obious, how did ya figure that out?

I have SOURCES deep inside the Atlanta Falcons organization and they TOLD me that the new head coach is concerned about the quarterback position. In fact, I have breaking news to report. T.O showed up at practice. Stay tuned to ESPN for 24 hour coverage of this developing situation.

Posted by Zac

TO Update:

TO was unsatisfied with the quality of his steak at a local steakhouse. He voiced his displeasure loudly.

Posted by Jim Rome

FACT OR FICTION

Is there anything worse than hearing "LIVE FROM KANSAS CITY ITS THE JIM ROME SHOW WITH GUEST HOST JASON WHITLOCK"?

OVER/UNDER

On Fatlock slamming TWO BIG MACS per segment break.

Posted by Zac

FICTION AND OVER

Posted by Al Borland

Everyday that Rome has a guest host is Christmas

Posted by Jim Rome

How can you say such a thing, Al Boland? :(

Fact or fiction
Cameron Crazies are worse than Internet Trolls
Cameron Crazies ARE internet trolls
DICK VITALE IS A TROLL

Posted by Zac

FACT FACT FACT

Posted by Jim Rome

OUT OF BOUNDS

DEF JAM DOG FIGHTING W/ RON MEXICO AS AN UNLOCKABLE TRAINER WOULD SELL $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted by The Hate

Jim Rome is gay FACT

Posted by Foppy D

I hate Jim Rome. He reminds me of my strength coach in high school and all he did was make fun of the skinny kids who couldn't squat. He was a *******...I taught more kids than he did.

Posted by Jim Rome

THE US AMERICANS AND THE IRAQ AGREE THAT JIM ROME IS GREAT such as therefore

Posted by Zac

SO DOES SOUTH AFRICA AND THE ASIAN COUNTRIES SUCH AS

Posted by Jim Rome

SUMA KIDS IN SOUTH BEND NEED MAPS BECAUSE U CANT FIND NOTRE DAME ON ANY POLL THEREFORE SUCH AS

Posted by Jim Rome

ZAC'S TO DO LIST

1. GET PINK MATT HASSELBECK JERSEY OFF CLOTHESLINE
2. GO TO SUPERCUTS AND GET THE HASSELBALD
3. COLLECT OLD MARINERS PROGRAMS TO REMEMBER THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF AYALA
4. WATCH YOUTUBE VIDEO OF GREG ODEN IN NBA LIVE 08 SINCE HE'LL NEVER SEE HIM PLAY IN PORTLAND FOR REAL
5. Use cell phone to post :( :( :( to Seahawk/Mariner/Blazer message boards

Posted by Zac

SHUT THE HELL UP

Posted by Jim Rome

And you still can't find Notrah Dame on any polls besides WHICH TEAM COULD THE AKRON ZIPS BEAT list.

Posted by inequity

foot ball is a girl sport

Posted by Draxamus

GO DEATHNAUTS

Posted by Jim Rome

SOMEONE TELL HAWAII TO GET BACK ON THE PLANE AND STOP POLLUTING THE SUGAR BOWL

Posted by Zac

SOMEONE TELL THE BCS TO STOP INVITING UNDESERVING TEAMS THAT PLAY NOBODY

Posted by Jim Rome

SOMEONE TELL THE BIG TEN TO JUST STOP GOING TO THE ROSE BOWL

Posted by Zac

DID U KNOW THE LAST PAC 10 TEAM OTHER THAN USC AND UW TO WIN THE ROSE BOWL WAS ALL THE WAY TO THE 80'S

Posted by Jim Rome

PAC WEAK INDEED

Posted by Jim Rome

Colt Brennan: NFL talent or Product of the System

Posted by Zac

WSU AND UO HAVEN'T WON SINCE WWI HEHEHEHEHE

Posted by Zac

Colt is no different than Chang and any other June Jones QBs. He will be a 3rd QB in the NFL at best

Posted by Zac

BUY OR SELL:
RAMBO

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting posem_diest: You can only own up to two dogs and two cats in Kansas without registering for more. Wow, I was breaking the law all those years ago and I never even knew it! How about that?

It also costs $120 to cremate your cat. Hell, for that amount I could eat the corpse and buy enough peptobismol to get me through the side effects I MEAN WHERE IS THE LOGIC HERE

THIS IS AN AMAZING PIECE OF INFORMATION

Posted by Jim Rome

BUY RAMBO
BUY ROCKY
BUY COBRA
BUY JUDGE

SELL FAT NFL COACHES WITH MUSTHACHES

Posted by Jim Rome

I think Colt's draft position is dropping like an anvil during this game.

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting Jim Rome: Is Whitey in the mountains of Switzerland by now, Zac? And if so, did he take his buzzer with him and drop the hammer on those who cross him as Whitey's father wipes a tear of joy from his face, watching from above. How proud he must have been to be the white man's father

I want to UPDATE this. Brian WHITEY Albers is now working on the Chris Meyer's show on Fox Sports Radio.

Posted by Zac

See kids, this is what happens when you play a real college team.

Posted by Jim Rome

This delay in the game is incredible. How long did that take?

The dog is sitting on ice. PUT HAWAII ON ICE BECAUSE THEY'RE DEAD.

Posted by Jim Rome

We are just a few hours away from kickoff of another bull crap series game featuring the oklahomo sooners vs the west vagina mountaineers

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting Chiaroscuro: My Indians are making it difficult to watch them with their recent offensive woes and the tightening Central/Wild Card race in the AL.

Predictions for who's in and who's out come playoffs? I see the Tigers taking the Central, but I do think the Indians will get the Wild Card. Sabathia/Carmona are a potent 1-2 punch and will serve Cleveland well if they can get some of their key players to start hitting better.

The Indians could have saved us from RED SOX NATION AND THEY FAILED.

YOU FAILED AGAIN, CLEVELAND.

Posted by Jim Rome

And BOOMER SOONER PLAYS FOR THE FIRST OF A MILLION TIMES TONIGHT AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Posted by Jim Rome

OKLAHOMA, YOU JUST GOT PITTSNOGGLED

Posted by Zac

ATH results:

Cowlishaw 2 Paige 1

Posted by Jim Rome

The 21's are making and HAVE JUST made a huge comeback on the Seahawks. KICKOFF RECOVERED BY SKINS THIS COULD ICE THE GAME

Posted by Jim Rome

FIELD GOAL NO GOOD

Posted by Jim Rome

Hawks win it. Al Harris wants the ball clip #1 shown.

Posted by Zac

I have seen it 3 other times since the WAS/SEA game ended

Posted by Jim Rome

#5 IS NFL Countdown at 11:53

Posted by Chrono

the Titans lose :(

expected. Get some WRs. And Chris Chambers looks like Terrell Owens. (or would that be the other way around?)

Posted by Jim Rome

I was pulling for the Titans so the sports media could have a field day with the Chargers. They really need to upgrade that offense before they become the new Ravens.

Posted by Moogs

No. Titans will never win a super bowl.

Posted by Jim Rome

New Ravens as in great defense with a **** poor offense

Posted by Jim Rome

PACKERS FURIOUS COMEBACK 21-14

Posted by Jim Rome

Pack wins, Pats win, Colts vs Bolts on NOW. Bolts need to knock Peyton out of the game if they don't want to be the dolts.

Posted by Jim Rome

Or they could just rely on BILLY VOLEK to lead them to victory. Whatever works, I guess.

Posted by Jim Rome

BUY OR SELL
WHEN SHELLEY SMITH INTERVIEWS SHAQ
THEY NEED THE WIDESCREEN CAMERA FOR HER NOT HIM

Posted by Zac

ATH Update: Page defeats Mariotti -1 to -2

Posted by Jim Rome

NEGATIVE SCORES?

Posted by Zac

JUST LIKE YOUR NEGATIVE RATINGS

Posted by Jim Rome

HEY I DIALED 911 WHEN I SAW ALL THOSE GUYS IN YELLOW JERSEYS CHOKING LAST NIGHT? DID ANYONE SAVE THEM?

Posted by Zac

NO THEY DIED AND LOST THE FINALS

Posted by Jim Rome

YOU MEAN THE GREATEST OFFENSIVE TEAM OF OUR GENERATION COULDN'T COUGH IT UP?

Posted by Jim Rome

The best Castlevania review ever. No including his Bat Rant.

He rises every hundred years and then some, bringing with him BATS, medusa heads, PHANTOM BATS, ravens, ZAPF BATS, ghosts, gargoyles, DARKWING BATS, yellow medusa heads, the Grim Reaper and some more BATS. A good majority of these fools finds it most convenient to hang around some sort of fissure or gap, crevice or pit, just waiting... waiting for some opportunity.

That opportunity always, always comes.

It is from the other side of the pit they arrive (yes always the other side of the pit) and likewise it is always that tantalizing, inaccessible other side of the ravine that is their destination. Seeing how the HAND of EVOLUTION hasn't yet been forced to breed skywalking abilities into these poor fools, and also considering these simpleminded window lickers never bring rope with them, the only means necessary to crossing the PIT is to hurl their own body across the entire expanse, praying to dear *** that they make it safely to the other side. And then the bat comes swooping down, in its ever erratic pattern, slamming its own filthy, disgusting body into the unfortunate soul, sending him or her plummeting down into the bottomless depths.

Yes, it is Castlevania.

I don't know how long I've had these two games, The Castlevania Adventure and Belmont's Revenge. Since middle school, at the very least, probably even longer. And they, like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Radical Rescue before them, went a possible decade undefeated, a streak at which Goldberg himself froths at the mouth.

No longer.

The Castlevania Adventure

The story behind this game is to go and whip Dracula until he just can't take it anymore and returns from whence he came.

This game is... ugh. Not quite Phantasy Star 3 level ugh, but perhaps the closest thing to it. Made in the late eighties, this game is the first conversion of Castlevania to the handheld medium. Maybe, maybe not, considering the TIGER handheld thing I can barely remember. Anyways, it is not pretty. Each level is timed, and this is the only Castlevania game I can think of where the time is actually measured in minutes:seconds format. So instead of 620 at the bottom left of the screen, it is 6:20. There are four levels, two of which will ruin your day at any given time. There are no subweapons. No cross, no holy water, no axe, not even a stinking dagger. There are however two whip powerups, the second enables your whip to blast out fireballs. Yet they are not BATSEEKING CATACLYSMIC ETUANNIC DRAWING ATROCITY ARTERIES, and thus are not worth your time or my time or even some fool like huminaboz's time. The whip length upgrade is what you really want, and there are parts where that length upgrade will be all that stands between you and an empty life bar. So you'd better be at the top of your game at all times; a single hit from anything will downgrade your whip by one level.

A few things you should know about these two games. See, in 1989 the concept of programming in stairs, staircases, stairways seemed to be too much for Konami to handle. Instead the programmed in rope. So instead of climbing up a staircase to the next floor, you'll climb up a rope to the next floor. Also, these two games have their own little clique of enemies not found in any other version. There are bats, sure, and ravens too but no medusa head, no skull cannon tower, no mummy or axe armor and certainly no Grim Reaper. Instead we have punagoitichi spitter creatures, rolling eyeballs and dual harvester wielding Zeldos, who function in the same manner as any axe armor.

Apparently when this game was made back around 1989, the concept of JUMPING was something else that was too difficult for the programmers to understand. Instead of the tight, controlled jumps in the NES versions, in Adventure the physics are just dudsville. If you make a jump you will make it at the barest possible instance, believe that playa. This, coupled with the HANGING PLATFORMS SUPPORTED IN MIDAIR BY NOTHING YET UNABLE TO SUPPORT ANY WEIGH WHATSOEVER DROPPING AT THE VERY MOMENT YOU SET FOOT UPON THEM ensures many grumesome, splattering deaths at the UNSEEN NEVERSEEN ravine bottom.

But still, its only four levels and hlf of that is cake, provided LUCK is on your side for the hanging platform parts. The game really picks up in difficulty in the third level, which is an endurance test against more spikes than you can shake a stickboy at. And the last level, The Top Floor, The Keep WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT is impossible if you get hit anytime after the second whip upgrade. ******* Hall is not a friendly place for those with short leather straps, now you better believe that.

At the end of every level is a boss. Well, I'm not quite sure about that, seeing how the first level boss shows up as a regular enemy in the last level and is a very good reason that level is nigh on impossible. What we have here at the end of the first level is an armored knight, Golbanz, with a greater range than your level one whip. The second level is guarded by twenty fleamen, thankfully only one is ever on screen at a time. The third level is guarded by a dud of a gargoyle who just flies up into the corner and hopes the time will run out before it is forced to fly back down and get whipped about the head and shoulders. And the fourth level.....

Seems to me that the programmers realized how eyegougingly difficult they made this game, so they served up a Dracula with an extra side of CHEESE. Seriously, this Dracula gives the Simon's Quest version a real run for its money. Instead of coming in from the right of the screen from the castle keep, this game has you climbing down a rope and dropping into Dracula's SECRET UNDERGROUND LAIR. Once you figure out his simple pattern, the humanoid form DOES THE JOB MARK and we have the Phantom Bat from Castlevania's first level as our SWERVE BAYBEE. Except this Phantom Bat flies across the screen, from right to left, in a single line. Sometimes it remembers it is supposed to be killing you and barfs out a flock of lesser bats, yet he might as well take his ball and go home because these lesser bats are too slow to raise anybody's blood temperature in the slightest and too easily disposed. I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE EVEN SIMON'S QUEST DRAC SPLIT INTO FOUR EQUALLY WEAK ******* AND CIRCLED AROUND THE ROOM SOME NITWIT MIGHT GET DIZZY FROM ALL THAT YOU NEVER KNOW A STRAIGHT LINE OH WOW DRAC WHAT A DEFENSE YOU GOT GOING THERE lll

I don't think I will ever play through this one again. The music is quite good, not memorable like MARIO LAND but nothing to barf all over. I mean you crawl through broken glass through stage 3 and 4 and you find the weakest Dracula ever??? Not enough for me sorry :( Let me say right now that I really don't remember these games having unlimited continues; guess that the frustration factor was too high by the time I FINALLY EMERGED FROM THE MINEFIELD THAT IS THE THIRD STAGE to really have any success with the last stage. Thank Allah for Gameboy SP backlighting, thank Erinye for Gameboy SP rechargable battery.

Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge

Two years later and after learning exactly how not to make a Castlevania game, Konami throws this game together. Let me say first thing that this game is nowhere near as hard or as frustrating as Adventure. Better jumping controls, faster whip swing, and an actual TWO subweapons this time makes for an easier, but much more enjoyable experience.

The story behind this game is that YOUR SON has been kidnapped by Dracula and spirited away, sent to oblivion or stuck beyond the fifth dimension I do not know. You, being the inept hero from Adventure, apparently practiced up on such trivial things like JUMPING and WALKING AROUND between games. You head off to Demon Castle Dracula to take YOUR SON back, but you do not find Demon Castle Dracula. What you do find are four other castles, each with a theme, that must be destroyed to make Castlevania appear. This type of instinctiveness runs in the Belmont bloodline, SEE NO BELMONT NEEDS SOME ******* MUSHROOM TELLING HIM THE PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE OH NO YOU DON'T THINK HE CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT HIMSELF WHEN HE SEARCHES THE CASTLE AND COMES UP WITH NOTHING WHAAAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR MICHAEL COLE DAHfdgtgy

The four castles, Crystal Castle, Rock Castle, Cloud Castle and Plant Castle can be attempted in any order, much like a Megaman game. I would have to say that there is much more platforming in Belmont's Revenge than there is in Adventure, even if Adventure was starting to get the idea with the skewer spikes leading up to Drac. During these first four castles you will race down a rope against an approaching spiked wall, navigate more of those skewer spikes from the first game, travel in complete darkness down a pitfall happy hallway, hurdle yourself from spiderweb to spiderweb across a bottomless pit I mean what other kind of pit is there, balance your own economy both above and below some sharp looking spikes and freeload through some clockworks that wouldn't be out of place in the clock tower.

Every stage has a boss, like before, and also like before these bosses are more of a joke than a threat. Crystal Castle's boss is a "sorcerer" or more appropriately, a jobber to a jobber to the stars, a curtain jerker, a never-was; just keep moving away from him and you won't get hit.

Plant Castle's bosses surround you when you enter the room, two huge statues that move in and out from their respective corners, launching slow moving fireballs every so often. If it wasn't for that conveniently placed, vertically moving platform at the center of the room, I don't know how you could ever win I mean omg!!!

Cloud Castle's boss is one skeleton dragon situated on top of another, with each "neck" extending or shrinking by launching its deadly harmful vertebrae in a C arc to the other neck. You know, if they would have made the lower skeleton dragon invincible, making the upper one the man of the hour too sweet to be sour, then we would have a tough boss on our hands. But no, you can just walk up to the lower dragon head and whip it all you want.

Rock Castle's boss is the only "difficulty" out of the first four bosses; and I only say that because it has a range advantage on you when it really needed one. It is a suit of slow moving armor, slowly making its way to the right, stopping every so often to telegraph its sword swipe. Whip it down to half its life though and break its armor, then this thing suddenly ups its workrate from Hulk Hogan-lite to Rey Mysterio. The best strategy I have; nut it up. Its Belmont seeking sword beams cannot be ducked or jumped over, and it is mobile enough to cross the room in a matter of seconds.

Once the first four castles go tumbling down, Castlevania appears. Now the stages before this had some **** good music, I know I forgot to mention this but there is nothing offensive at all about Belmont's Revenge music. But the music that plays in the first stage of Dracula's Castle, Road of the Enemy I do believe it's called, just blows anything else away. And it's a good thing that the stage has such good music; it is a ******* obstacle course. You'll be doing more jumping over more spikes and more pits than during the entirety of Simon's Quest. The boss of the stage poses another potential threat; the KING Skeleton Dragon, flying up and down through holes as the stage scrolls forever to the right. Get caught between the King and the left side of the stage and you are dead, simple as that. Virtually not possible to escape here unscathed DO YOU HEAR ME.

The stage afterwards is a sort of chapel, with painted windows and intricately carved pillars. And, of course spikes on the ceiling and spikes on the floor. Though nowhere near as hard as Adventure's last stage, or for that matter the stage you just came from, this game's own "Top Floor" is not without a few tricks. Make your way to the door leading out of the chapel and you'll come to a hallway, a powerup hallway that you might be familiar with. And at the end of that hallway is... well it isn't Dracula.

IT'S YOUR SON AND THERE IS A TEXT BOX AND HE IS TALKING TO YOU. WTF IS THIS THERE'S NO TEXT IN A CASTLEVANIA GAME THE CASTLEVANIA GAMES ARE ALL ABOUT SOME BELMONT OR BELMONT WANNABE WHIPPING DRACULA UPSIDE THE HEAD PEOPLE HAVEN'T LEARNED TO TALK IN CASTLEVANIA I MEAN GOOD *** ALMIGHTY IF THIS ISN'T THE ULTIMATE SWERVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DON'T I JUST BREAK THE GAME INTO PIECES RIGHT ****ING NOW **** IT ALL TO HELL THIS ISN'T CASTLEVANIAtrthhery now that I remember it Simon's Quest and Castlevania 3 also had dialogue, so pretty much you can take this arguement and use it for those games I MEAN WTF THEY R RUINED CASTLEVANIA WITH DIALOGUE OMG WAHT R TEHY GUN2 RUIN NEXX METRIOD???

If you are able to stomach this BOLD NEW DIRECTION of the Castlevania series, you will find that YOUR SON is under the influence of Dracula and he will not let you go any further. So, like any good father, you must beat the **** out of YOUR SON. But it won't be easy. YOUR SON has a whip as well, and is also able to throw a triple of homing daggers into the air. Considering YOUR SON has but one pattern he is able to follow, you would think that it would be easier to keep from getting damaged. Until you realize that the best time to attack is when his BACK IS TURNED LIKE A LITTLE YELLOW BELLIED COWARD OHH WHAT A CHEAP SHOT and he can't whip while he's jumping either. Take advantage of these windows of opportunity, study his pattern and soon enough you will have YOUR SON at YOUR KNEES.

But Dracula's presence within YOUR SON will dissolve before you can kill him. I mean that's just stupid thinking on the part of everybody. Dracula has a Belmont on his side, one that can potentially destroy him. Since Dracula is unable to kill ANY Belmont, you'd think possessing one and pitting him against another Belmont in a duel to the death would be the best course of action. I MEAN IT JUST MIGHT POSSIBLY END THE BLOODLINE BUT NOOOOOO Dracula has to choke on this choke on that can't hold out just a little longer and it's not because he has no good letters no C or no U nothing at all now you better believe that.

So YOUR SON is freed from Dracula and tells you, his father, to go and trounce Drac because he is unable to seeing how YOU JUST KICKED THE HELL OUT OF YOUR OWN SON WHAAAAT so now you can travel down the real powerup hallway, looking at the detailed scythe bearing sksleton decorations in the background. Just like the last game you'll come to a rope leading downwards, climb it and drop down into Dracula's chamber JUST LIKE LAST GAME.

And just like last game, Dracula is a complete waste of time.

In a move that is SHOCKINGLY similar to the Castlevania Adventure, Dracula's room is made up a floor, a raised platform in the middle of that floor, a bed of spikes to either side of that platform and six platforms in a perfect hexagon shape. The newly ressurected Dracula will teleport himself onto these platforms or that raised middle platform below, open his cape and unleash swirling, expanding destruction as it travels farther and farther away from him. He will then transport somewhere else and repeat, ad infinitum.

Basically, he's a one trick pony. Once you figure out his pattern he has nothing left. No variables come into the equation. No second form, no run in by YOUR SON WHO WAS FAKING HIS MEMBERSHIP INTO THE NWO NO NOTHING. When you first drop into the room, if you duck down at the right side of the raised middle platform and I'm talking about THE VERY EXTREME RIGHT SIDE OF IT his swirling destruction will always miss you.
TAKE YOUR BALL AND GO HOME DRACULA >:o

So Castlevania crumbles to nothingness, you've rescued YOUR SON and the Belmont's can rest easy till the turn of the century. But, looking at the ending that scrolls by, what are you doing naming YOUR SON Soleiyu???? WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT SOLEIYU!?!? I MEAN NOT ONLY FOR A BELMONT BUT FOR A HUMAN BEING SOLEIYU!?>!?!>?!>? *** YOU MAKE ME SICK JUST WHOSE SIDE WOULD YOU BE FIGHTING FOR IN WORLD WAR 2 ANYWAY >:o

Belmont's Revenge is highly enjoyable. I mean if Rome wants to play a near unplayable, frustrating game then he can play the Castlevania Adventure. So now I've beaten all three game boy games, all three NES games, a HIGHLY HIGHLY ENJOYABLE n64 game and a PSX game. Tried going back to Castlevania Legends recently but that game is just so uninspired compared to Belmont's Revenge. INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON THAT NAMBY PAMBY ALUCARD THEY COULD HAVE FOCUSED ON SOME OF THAT WORLD CLASS OBSTACLE COURSES THEN IT MIGHT BE SOMETHING BETTER THAN BLAH BLAH BLAH NO BLAH BLAH BLAH

One of these days I am going to talk about Phantasy Star 3 in here. Generations of Doom MORE LIKE GENERATIONS OF DUD DAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Posted by Zac

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY CASTLES MARIO HAD TO LOOK IN? HUNDREDS. THE BELMONTS ONLY HAD TO LOOK IN ONE CASTLE

Posted by Jim Rome

That's Mario's own darn fault. HE SHOULD LOOK INTO GATHERING SOME INTEL. SOME INFO. GET SOME INTELLIGENCE AND A MAP HELLO YOU FAT STUPID PLUMBER JUST PICK RANDOM CASTLES TO EXPLORE.

Posted by Zac

INTEL? EVERYONE WAS KIDNAPPED BUT HIM. LIKE A GOOMBA IS GOING TO GIVE UP ANY INFO. BESIDES THE BELMONTS ONLY HAD ONE CASTLE TO CHOOSE FROM. THEY DIDN'T GATHER INTEL EITHER

Posted by Jim Rome

MARIO COULD HAVE SHOOK DOWN TOAD. I TELL YOU WHAT, THAT TOAD WAS A DOUBLE AGENT AND IF MARIO WOULD HAVE STOPPED PLAYING GAMES AND GOT SERIOUS, TOAD COULD GIVE HIM ALL THE INFO.

DON'T SEE NO BELMONT PLAYING GAMES WHEN THERE'S A JOB TO DO.

Posted by Zac

MARIO WAS SMART. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF WARP ZONES? DIDN'T THINK SO

Posted by Jim Rome

Brett Favre called and thinks this thread needs to retire.

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH.

BOW DOWN TO POST 300. THE WORLD ISN'T READY TO GO ON WITHOUT BRETT AND IT ISN'T READY TO CANCEL THE JUNGLE.

Posted by Zac

BRETT FAVRE SAYS THIS THREAD IS BACK AND TRADED TO THE JETS

Posted by Jim Rome

Boom
hey
Outta Here

WEEK 3 NFL FANTASY STUDS

WHO U GOT

WHY U GOT

Posted by Jim Rome

ARIZONA CARDINALS

NFC CHAMPIONS?

WHAT YEAR AND WHAT UNIVERSE ARE WE LIVING IN IF THIS HAPPENS?

Posted by Draxamus

DEATHNAUTS 2008 CHAMPIONS

Posted by Jim Rome

Deathnuts stoled the championship. If that makes you proud THAT MAKES YOU PATHETIC. WHERE'S THE COMMISH? I DEMAND A RECOUNT

Posted by Zac

RECOUNT COMPLETE: H CUBED 0-14

Posted by Jim Rome

Giants vs Eagles. Classic NFC East matchup. I think McNever pulls it out. Maybe not, but McNabb and Westbrook and that defense has been around forever and might just want it a bit more than the Elis. Which means...NFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME LIVE FROM ARIZONA. WHAT?

Steelers vs Chargers. Toss up! Buy or sell. Big Ben lasts more than 1 series without the Bolts head hunting him. Buy or sell Leftwich coming in and leading the Stillers to the victory. BUY OR SELL NERVOUS NERV BLOWING THE GAME.

Winner gets the Ravens. I don't want to see the Ravens in the Super Bowl. I don't like watching the Ravens play. I like their defense. I really do. But Joe Flacco? SUPER BOWL QB?

BUY OR SELL THE NFL UNIVERSE IMPLODING UPON ITSELF IF WARNER GETS NUMBER 2

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoting Zac: BRETT FAVRE SAYS THIS THREAD IS BACK AND TRADED TO THE JETS

BRETT FAVRE CALLED ME PERSONALLY AND SAID THIS THREAD IS BACK AND WILL SOON SIGN WITH THE VIKINGS

Posted by Zac

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Posted by Burn

Thoughts on Vice going to the Eagles?

Posted by Jim Rome

Dear Burn,
Kind regards,
I predict that Vice will have zero impact on the Eagles.
Yours thankfully,
Jim

Posted by Draxamus

DEATHNAUTS 201 HOUSTON OILERS 170.5