Chapter 40

Posted by Sak

Okay, here's my chapter. Please note that it was a bit rushed because I promised that I'd have it in before January, and I really didn't have a good idea for it. (Oh and Wally, I'm sorry if I messed up with Fera in all her glorious homunculusness.) Hope you dudes enjoy the ending. :p:
_____
The Blank Page - Chapter 40 - Pin Your Wings Down

-- Ragnorok, 2:57 P.M. - Aurie

Posted by Wally The Weird

I don't think that particular ending had to be in there, but oh well. I mean, I'll go for it happening and all, but as one of those things they bring up later without directly referring to it in the immidate sence.

Or something like that.

Rushed job, but rather nice. Fera went easy on Aurie right? Cause she has a very distinct advantage over her and Vecks; Her reflect ability that everyone seems to have forgotten about but I'll probably put in my next chapter. Reflects magic based attacks, but not Shamanistic based attacks. (EX: Fire is physical. Her barrier half of the reflect spell would protect her from the actual flames and heat to some extent, but the fire would not bounce back. Thunder would though, and energy based attacks like Shadow Bolt or an Elmekia lance. Conjuring fire on her though would reflect the flames before they appear, but not after.)

We really need to figure out something for Adalline.

Oh, and I am finally back from my visit to Maryland!! IT WAS AWESOME! I finally saw V for Vendetta and Night at The Museum!

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Fera went easy on Aurie right?

Dude, how else would Aurie have won that match?

Oh, for my next chapter, I wanted to play with the idea that because of what happened to Fera and Aurie a while back, that they could merge together briefly in a similar fasion. Fera lets her Homunculus half run around, while her Genome half merges with Aurie, and makes her go into overdrive for a very brief while.

Wanted to run that by you first though. Oh, and when I get the time to do it, I will rewrite the ending of my last chapter and remove the ability Dyne. Instead it will have the same end results, by casting a super barrier around the Sukram as the Ultima spells go off, sealing them inside for concentrated damage.

HAHAHAHA! Maybe I'll do it tomorow, but I have an eye doctor appointment, so it may have to wait a moment.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Oh, for my next chapter, I wanted to play with the idea that because of what happened to Fera and Aurie a while back, that they could merge together briefly in a similar fasion. Fera lets her Homunculus half run around, while her Genome half merges with Aurie, and makes her go into overdrive for a very brief while.

Wanted to run that by you first though. Oh, and when I get the time to do it, I will rewrite the ending of my last chapter and remove the ability Dyne. Instead it will have the same end results, by casting a super barrier around the Sukram as the Ultima spells go off, sealing them inside for concentrated damage.

HAHAHAHA! Maybe I'll do it tomorow, but I have an eye doctor appointment, so it may have to wait a moment.

All I can say is... whaaaaat? :eek:

A better respone would be appriciated, especially in regards to the Fera/Aurie thingy I mentioned.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: A better respone would be appriciated, especially in regards to the Fera/Aurie thingy I mentioned.

Well I would respond better if I understood it. -_-

Well, be more specific, what part don't you understand?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: Well, be more specific, what part don't you understand?

ALL OF IT.

Posted by Dexter

Sak, what's up with the Reaper? He has so much more potential. He comes off like he's stuck in an early rough draft. Where was your inspiration on that one?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Dexter: Sak, what's up with the Reaper? He has so much more potential. He comes off like he's stuck in an early rough draft. Where was your inspiration on that one?

Dude, he's not the actual Grim Reaper. I made up this thing called the Grim Reaper Corps (yeah, I know I totally stole that from the Green Lantern Corps) and they like make sure that whoever dies was supposed to die or something like that. I know it's all totally lame, but I came up with it in Chapter 9 or 11 (sorta forgot) as an excuse to bring Aurie back to life. As for the inspiration part: I couldn't come up with anything, like it says above the chapter.

Posted by Dexter

I don't think you've truly found your Grim Reaper yet. If you have to make him as an excuse to get someone else back into the story, don't make it appear that way. Use that excuse as an opportunity for grandeur. It is a strong weakness in your story and you'd do best to touch it up a bit.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Dexter: I don't think you've truly found your Grim Reaper yet. If you have to make him as an excuse to get someone else back into the story, don't make it appear that way. Use that excuse as an opportunity for grandeur. It is a strong weakness in your story and you'd do best to touch it up a bit.

Firstly, it's not him it's them. (Sorry I just have to point things out like that, it's just the way I am.)

And I know, I know. They served another purpose not so long ago. They created the Ner-yah and their leader, Mayumi (note: Mayumi was a SHE), fought them, she killed Sean, Anara killed her for revenge, everyone's happy. She needs a bit of a touch up too, but that won't be in this story; like Anara, she too will be moved over to Dark Secret.
____
Does anyone know if Pats has been on lately? It's been awhile since I put up my chapter, and I still haven't gotten his comments. (Yes I know that it's shocking; I actually care about his opinion on my chapters.)

Oh, just F.Y.I I updated my chapter finally, and relaced Dyne with an unnamed barrier spell so freakishly powerful it can block ANYTHING.

And I do mean anything.

Posted by Arcadios

Just to say....Who is in our roster right now?

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Just to say....Who is in our roster right now?

Roster as in our authors or roster as in our characters?

Posted by Arcadios

Characters.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Characters.

Same as it was after Wally's chapter; Vecks, Fera, Kayne, Aurie, Adalline, and Septero.

Posted by Arcadios

I'll get it on Sunday.

Posted by Sak

Hey Pats, where the hell is Nexi with the next chapter in your fic? It's been like over a month.

And did you read my chapter yet? (Sorry for being so nosey.)

My question is what the heck happened to Riku DBA? He just kind of dropped off the face of the earth, and I don't know why. Maybe you two do, but I sure don't.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Wally The Weird: My question is what the heck happened to Riku DBA? He just kind of dropped off the face of the earth, and I don't know why. Maybe you two do, but I sure don't.

Who is this Riku DBA of which you speak? :confused: [spoiler](Yeah trying to wipe him out of my memory over here.)[/spoiler]

Posted by Arcadios

Dunno know why you all look at me for the answers.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Dunno know why you all look at me for the answers.

You're the only one who really talks to him outside of VGC.

Posted by Arcadios

Haven't heard of him ever since he last came here.
Guess he just gave up.
I get dibs on killing his chracter off!
Nah, just kidding.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Arcadios: Haven't heard of him ever since he last came here.
Guess he just gave up.
I get dibs on killing his chracter off!
Nah, just kidding.

Well we have to at least "un petrify" Sep's amulet or whatever before we end it. And we also have to tell whatever happened to Keira (I think that was her name at least. lol. It's been so long I can't remember.) and Xiktero or whatever his name was.