Simple Plan

Posted by WackoHater2

Really popular with teen girls. Good pop-punk band. Lead singer Pierre is from Canada, not sure about the other members. They helped me get through a very depressing time in my life a few years ago with their sad songs that I could relate to. Anyway, I know a lot of people hate them. Anyone actually like them?

Posted by Dexter

I don't mind them. They don't do much for me, but I'm glad to hear that they are good for someone.

What are some of your favorite songs?

Posted by WackoHater2

The songs that helped me out the most were "Untitled," "I'm Just a Kid" and "Perfect" but my personal favorite is "My Alien."

Posted by Killer Jordo

"I'm Just a Kid" is a song I ould relate too. But yeah, I'll listen to them occasionally. My friend(girl) is obsessed with Pierre.

Posted by WackoHater2

My cousin is too. She likes to show me videos where he is drinking from the soda fountain in 7-11 type stores, making out with the video camera and masturbating. It bothers me sometimes.. but meh. Nothing wrong with watching a famous Canadian man whack off.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Not at all.............

Posted by WackoHater2

I think that Pierre is gay personally. Or at least bi. He is always kissing this other dude in the band (his name is David I think.. asshole stole my name) and the dude is always grabbing his crotch. My cousin says that he isn't gay or bi.. but I think she's too caught up in being one of those extreme fans to notice.

Posted by Omni

My sister has one of their DVDs, and I've seen enough of it to think that Pierre is probably gay. She doesn't think so.

Posted by WackoHater2

My cousin thinks that he's just messing around, having a good time. Personally, I can have a good time without kissing other guys. I mean, if he's gay, I don't care. Who cares if anyone is gay? That's their choice. But it's just so obvious.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Tis the season too come out.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoted post: I guess this is the part where I say, "Jordo, then why don't you?"

That was the best burn ever made on VGC.

Posted by Omni

I forgot to mention that Simple Plan played on the same stage as Fall Out Boy when I saw them, but their set was shorter and they only played one night. Since I don't like or really know anything about either one, I hardly remembered.