Nintendo Getting Sued Over Wiimote Design

Posted by LHoT

And no, it's not because it's a faulty design that make them fly into TV's thankfully. Apparently the "B" trigger on the Wiimote looks to similar to a companies trigger mouse

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/interlink-suing-nintendo-over-wiimote-justified-220645.php

They are trying to sue for loss of sales. I highly doubt people are trying to use Wiimotes to control their computers

Posted by RandomizeR

people have nothing better to do and they try to find any bullshit excuse to get money

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Thread already made.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting LHoT: And no, it's not because it's a faulty design that make them fly into TV's thankfully.

Actually there was a lawsuit from that. That marks the third major lawsuit on Nintendo this year, 2 having to do with the Wii

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting LHoT: And no, it's not because it's a faulty design that make them fly into TV's thankfully.

Actually there was a lawsuit from that. That marks the third major lawsuit on Nintendo this year, 2 having to do with the Wii.

Posted by LHoT

What are the other lawsuits? ... I mean, can I get sourced?

Posted by Proto Man

Well I would have to dig in my gmail for the links, but just to name them there was Anascape VS. Nintendo and Microsoft, which the outcome is unkown. Then there is a lawsuit from someone over the flying Wii-mote.

Posted by ccrocker58

I think the flying Wiimote one is done with...but what of this anascape thing, what's that one about?

Posted by NMorgan

More information about the Anascape VS Nintendo/Microsoft case:

w w w . gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=10363

(I broke it up with spaces)

Posted by x.r0wney.x

its a big money scam. people are alwaays looking for a quick way to earn a buck $$$.

Posted by RandomizeR

why did you break the link?

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=NMorgan]More information about the Anascape VS Nintendo/Microsoft case:

[URL="http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=10363"]www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=10363[/URL]

(I broke it up with spaces)

And I fixed it, because I know how lazy half of this board is..

So far Nintendo has been brought up against numerous attempted lawsuits; Faulty equipment, Copyright Infringement, etc.. What next, the Wii induces vomitting?

Posted by coolness432

heheh I still remember when Mario Party was sued because people hurt thier hands spinning that stupid joystick around....good times

Best pain I ever felt.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I made the mistake of playing Mario Party with a MadCatz N64 Advanced Control Pad, once. Worst calluses EVER..

Posted by Zeta

People hurt their hands on that? ****ing pussies.

My palms were always deliciously bloody after playing Mario Party. If yours weren't you were playing it wrong.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Zeta]People hurt their hands on that? ****ing pussies.

Calluses toughen the hands, just ask Chuck Norris what he thinks about it.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]My palms were always deliciously bloody after playing Mario Party. If yours weren't you were playing it wrong.

True to the letter..

Posted by RandomizeR

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: My palms were always deliciously bloody after playing Mario Party. If yours weren't you were playing it wrong.

lol

Quoted post: Calluses toughen the hands, just ask Chuck Norris what he thinks about it.

Sad thing is, my palms are still smooth as the day I was born. You'd think after grinding flesh away for hours on end I'd have ****ing huge calluses that would make me look like a super badass, but no :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

Well, I used to work in this little place called a factory. With harsh acids and chemicals, and no gloves on most of the time. So my hands are like that of a Golem. Mario Party wouldn't even phase me now, if I were to play it now. Do the gravel method, Vampy. Fill a pot or wash basin full of small specs [pebbles] of granite or slate, and fiercely plunge your palms [in a uniform manner] down into it, rinse and repeat, that should help. :cool:

Oh man, thanks! That's brilliant. I'll do it right now!

Posted by Angerion the Brave

The girl who lost he remote and ruined her TV was a moron. You can tell because her excuse for how it couldn't be her fault was that she was a blackbelt in karate.

Posted by jacksaddiction

**** fools, they dont deserve WII's O_o