Zits

Posted by Ant

I have one forming on the right corner of my lip. I fukken hate it when that happens. Mainly because they are 1. Painful, 2. are very noticeable, and 3. don't go away very fast. I hate them the most on my lip, but after that would be my nose. But yeah, luckily since I'm all manly, I get them fairly rarely now. And after seeing myself 3 years ago...****. I look way better now :)

HOW'S YOUR ZITS DA?:amy:

Posted by Darksong X

Currently I don't have any. Or at least none very noticable or in remission. My sideburns hide a small line of ones that are on their way out. I'd give a more detailed report but i'm too lazy to go look in a mirror.

Posted by Dexter

Your sideburns are probably responsible for those small ones.

I want a before and after picture of you, Ant.

I don't have any. :(

Posted by Ant

this isn't the official creepy thread dexter.

Posted by Slade

:(

Acne runs in my family, and I have a hell of a hard time keeping my face clear. So far I'm better looking than either of my brothers were at this age, though. :cool:

I figure it'll be about two more years before they really chill out.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I never really got it that bad. They were either on the forehead, or the odds ones around the mouth (which you're right, they ****ing suck.) But the ones I do get now aren't noticeable at all, what with beards and hair and etc.

Posted by Senator Ramen

I usually only get small ones now, normally right below my nose and on my cheeks, other than that I'm pretty clear, I think.

Posted by Phantasma2

I currently have none.

And when I get them they're pretty small. But eh, 1 zit every 2-3 months.

avp is a good movie

Posted by Linko_16

The only thing about AVP that bothered me was how the Aliens were all under control, under lock and chain. I grew up on Alien moreso than I did Predator, and all I have to say is that no matter how advanced you are, you don't CONTROL the Aliens. That's kind of what happened in, like, every Alien movie there was; they were all, "dude let's capture some aliens for our own profit," and the aliens were all, "no u," and the humans were all "OH SHI-"

This thread got a lot less cool when I realized we weren't talking about Zits, the comic strip. Hopefully discussion of AVP will save it.

Posted by Ch

I have one zit but it's on my arm and I'm just waiting till it gets huge to pop it... more fun that way.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

A large one's growing on my chin right now and it makes it painful to talk. Apart from that, I'm coo'.

:(

Posted by Pit

I once had a zit on my *******. Not the ***, the *******. I thought it was a hemorrhoid, but then I popped it, and it was pretty big, and a lot of pus came out, so it looked like I came out of my ***.

This story really happened. Sitting was a *****.

Posted by mis0

I don't have any zits, because I don't eat pure lard like you nerds do. I have a very small amount of acne which is easily covered up with some cosmetics. The acne is mainly from stress, as I understand it.

Ant, you're sure that isn't a COLD SORE from HERPES, right? I'm starting to think you have the Christmas spirit in regards to fellatio...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Quoting Misoxeny: Ant, you're sure that isn't a COLD SORE from HERPES, right? I'm starting to think you have the Christmas spirit in regards to fellatio...

You can catch herpes through fellatio...?

OH SHI-

Posted by mis0

Uh, yeah! What do they teach you kids in sex ed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herpes_simplex_virus

Quoted post: The only thing about AVP that bothered me was how the Aliens were all under control, under lock and chain. I grew up on Alien moreso than I did Predator, and all I have to say is that no matter how advanced you are, you don't CONTROL the Aliens. That's kind of what happened in, like, every Alien movie there was; they were all, "dude let's capture some aliens for our own profit," and the aliens were all, "no u," and the humans were all "OH SHI-"

spoilers: a lot of the original storylines have been reworked in a sense to include Predators into their universe. Meaning the original movies exist because of a break out from a Predator hunt. Aliens exist and spread largely due to Predators who capture Queens, produce eggs, set them on planets, and return to kill them when they mature. Now "Alien" is thought to have started because a ship picked up an egg from a hunt, which killed off the people onboard and let loose the Alien which we see in the film.

And you gotta figure that it would be easier for a superior race of warriors whose lives revolve around Aliens to capture them, right?

Posted by Senator Ramen

Whoever wins, WE LOSE.

Posted by The Judge

I pop every one of those mother ****ers I get. I hate when they're anywhere near my nose cause they make my eyes water to kill em. But for the most part they stay near my jawline, which is a bit odd.

Posted by sniper

Nothing significant. I eat nothing but fast food, too.

Posted by Dexter

Is food the major thing to blame? I would think lack of sleep and stress would do more damage?

Posted by The Judge

Greasy Food = Grease on your skin

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm pretty sure hydration is quite closely linked to it too. Best way to prevent spots is to drink about 2 - 3 litres a day and be continually exposed to fresh air, with regular sleep and such.

Posted by The Judge

Thank the lord I subsist on soda and darkness.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: spoilers: a lot of the original storylines have been reworked in a sense to include Predators into their universe. Meaning the original movies exist because of a break out from a Predator hunt. Aliens exist and spread largely due to Predators who capture Queens, produce eggs, set them on planets, and return to kill them when they mature. Now "Alien" is thought to have started because a ship picked up an egg from a hunt, which killed off the people onboard and let loose the Alien which we see in the film.

Well that's just gay. I liked the whole feral, uncontainable aspect of the Aliens.

Though I will say that it was pretty bada[color=indigo]s
s to see humans fighting alongside the predators. Cool to be on their side.[/color]

Quoted post: Well that's just gay. I liked the whole feral, uncontainable aspect of the Aliens.

Not exactly like that aspect is gone. AvP showed that pretty well.

Posted by Darksong X

I have a really ****ty sleep cycle that often time requires me to sleep during the day, away from the sun. My diet is equally bad, and my intake of water is very small. To be honest i'm surprised I haven't got full blown shotgun acne. Which of course can be tied to AVP somehow.

There's a Plasma Caster that acts like a shotgun. Bam.

Posted by Darksong X

HARRRRR!!

Posted by Xenos

I have a black head in the middle of my nose. Talk about noticable!

Posted by The Judge

Most of my blackheads aren't. :X

Posted by cool gamer dad

A blackhead? Just one?

Very easy to eliminate.

Posted by The Judge

Fire

Quoted post: Most of my blackheads aren't. :X

Same here. Plus, you just squeeze them and they're gone. Simple.

Posted by Xenos

I tried to get rid of it - but its on a very annoying place. Its right on the tip of my nose. Its been there for over half a year. Its not something you'd see in a photograph, but you would offline. Its just very annoying, imo. I've been trying to get rid of it.

Posted by Senator Ramen

I've never had a blackhead, hoorah.

Posted by Ant

I dislike how I have huge pours(sp?) on my face. -_-

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

lmao you are such a huge pore.

I now have a zit inside of my nose. I blame you.

Posted by Ant

You're right to blame me. Well, because...it was me! :-D

That's why I despise you.

****ing pore boy

Posted by Ant

despire

& h8

Posted by Ant

more like b8 and r8

Just...no.

Posted by Ant

Scared? You should be. You're on scare tactics!

****ing...no.

Posted by Senator Ramen

Quoting Ant: Scared? You should be. You're on scare tactics!

Always makes me laugh more than I think it would.

Posted by Darksong X

Lisa needs to be on AIM more often.

I totally do. It's been too long, my love.

what?!

Posted by Ant

Lisa needs braces. That's what Vampiro...that's what.

Dental plan?!

Posted by Ant

delayed response much?

Posted by Darksong X

This is getting creepy.

Screw the dental plan. Lisa's gonna need full body therapy by the time i'm through with her.

****ed up.

Ah whatever. Dentist/therapy is too expensive. I guess I'll just have to look awesome forevermore.

Posted by Ant

You've seen the pictures of what happens in 80 years haven't you? Soon your teeth will be jutting out of your forehead.

Posted by Zeta

zits or gtfo

I'll be dead in 80 years, so whatever.

Fun fact: Your teeth keep growing after death. Do you want to reanimate in the year 2112 as a zombie with teeth jutting out of its eyes and skull? Yes.

Posted by Zeta

Huh, why can't skeletons in video games be that awesome?

Because Vamp isn't in charge of monster design.

Because Skeletons != Zombies. Completely different monster set.

You should make them both awesome.

Skeletons are lame. They don't deserve to be awesome.

Posted by Zeta

But... but...

Skull Bartender. :(

Who only appeared once and ****ing sucked? No. Skull waiter > skull bartender.

I SAID MAKE THEM AWESOME *******IT

IT'S COUNTER-INTUITIVE

Posted by mis0

This thread makes me hate you faggots so much. H8 U!!

Posted by Ant

Hmm, it might interest you to know that the thing on the corner of my lip was in fact a zit in hiding. It delayed itself 2 whole days before the whiteness showed, which I quickly took care of. Now there's a small scab there that's slightly annoying me. Nevar forget.

Pick off the scab and lick the contents that comes out.

Posted by Ant

Heh, as delicious as that sounds, I want it to go away ASAP. Probably a few more days :/ F[COLOR="Lime"]U[/COLOR]CK I HATE LIP ZITS

This will make it go away faster.

Or, idk, maybe you should grow a beard. I'd bet you'd look pretty manly with a beard.

Posted by Ant

That's a risk I'm not willing to take! Besides, it'd ruin the appeal of my fat soft cheeks.

Wouldn't it enhance the appeal? Nothing better than hairy fat.

Posted by Ant

Hairy fat? I always knew you were a furry.

Don't even joke about that ****. **** you.

Posted by Darksong X

Ahahaha, the exchange since I last visited this thread has appeased me and made me lol heartily. Why thank you /b/rothers.

btw Lisa we have health care in America.

We have certain free healthcare in Canada!

Posted by Slade

Today in Psychology I learned about a theory that explains why America has a higher crime rate than Canada. Basically, we're too Xtreme.

Also, I had forgotten how much gEttIn' hIgh makes my face break out. It's rly bad right now. Hurts, too. But on the other hand oh-so-satisfying. There's nothing like coming home from a hard day of classes and spending some quality time emptying my face of gallons of delicious milk.

Dude, if I could grow a beard, I'd do it in a second.

Posted by Darksong X

Lmao@milk

If you had the ability to grow a beard in one second I would applaud you as one of the greatest superheroes EVER. Right next to Zombie Spiderman.

Posted by The Judge

Any long posts by Slade I read now. I didn't use to, but once I read one, I found out when he talks a lot, it's really funny.

And thus a star was born.

Posted by Slade

:kissy:

Quoted post: Today in Psychology I learned about a theory that explains why America has a higher crime rate than Canada. Basically, we're too Xtreme.

High than Canada? More like higher than every other country in the world save for one or two. stupidface.

Quoted post:
Any long posts by Slade I read now. I didn't use to, but once I read one, I found out when he talks a lot, it's really funny.

srsly, it's krazy

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Higher than Canada? More like higher than every other country in the world save for one or two. stupidface.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

YEAH!

Posted by Slade

BECAUSE WE'RE XTREME

Posted by Ant

black people, beans.

Posted by Dexter

Vampy needs to do a school shooting or something.

YES! I can tell you right now I'd kill a lot more than ten kids.

Posted by Linko_16

My sister-in-law asked me a while ago if I was growing a moustache on purpose. I said no, I just hardly ever shave (glorious neckbeard). She said it suited me. I'll probably keep it.

NECKBEARD FTW

Posted by Darksong X

American's love breaking the law. It's true! If you can't get what you want the fair and honest way...just ****ing shoot someone. It's simple. That's why we're the Land of "Oppurtunity" c'mon guys get with it...

Posted by Ant

Quoting Linko_16: My sister-in-law asked me a while ago if I was growing a moustache on purpose. I said no, I just hardly ever shave (glorious neckbeard). She said it suited me. I'll probably keep it.

Shave it.

nothing says freedom like getting shot in the face over a pack of gum.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: Shave it.

Maybe my neckbeard. But I'm starting to like the 'stache.