Blog Problems.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Yeah so in mine and SCC blog I can't do anything to threads. It just sends me back to VGC homepage. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted by Phantasma2

Now I'm getting that problem.

Posted by Wacko

grrrrrr!!!!!! Even with a normal account...blog moding works just fine!!!

Posted by Phantasma2

Ugh, still doesn't work.

DO SOMETHING JESSE

Posted by Wacko

It sure would help if the same thing happened to me!! It's a little hard to fix something...thats 'not broken'!!!!!

Posted by Killer Jordo

>.<

Posted by Linkman

All these functions use AJAX. It all works fine for others, meaning it's a client side problem; something no one but you can fix. Make sure your browser and/or firewall doesn't block JavaScript and is up to date. That's all anyone can do to help you.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Then why did it stop working for a few members with in a day or two!!! That's what's making me think vBulletin smoked some crack. I even give one of my normal accounts (Wacko) mod power to a blog...and of course it works fine for Wacko!! I disable JavaScript and it just for example sends me to...

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=20098&nojs=1#goto_threadrating

instead of the index!!

grrrr!!! *Wants to duplicate da problem.*

Posted by Phantasma2

I still can't do ****. Can't do it with firefox, neither with IE. And I updated them both.

Oh yeah, I don't have a firewall. Can someone get me that Java/AJAX link? or whatever.

Posted by Omni

I'm going to try and edit things in Jordo's blog to see if it's not working for me, too.

EDIT: It seems to be working for me. I changed a thread title.

Posted by Phantasma2

Huh, it only happens when I use this -

Posted by Jesse Smith

Gah!!! About time SOMEONE says how to get that!!!!!! It did the same thing to me!! Now it works!!!!!!

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Well your PC is special, cuz it still isn't working for me :([/COLOR]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Empty ur cache. And if it still does it, how do YOU get it!!