Fall Out Boy

Posted by Killer Jordo

They've been one of the faces for emo, andh ave become quite a big band. They currently have 4 albums out, and the 5th is coming out in febuary. Their upbeat music has certainly attracted my interest, and many others. Certainly, they ahve been gaining popularity with their hit 'Dance dance'. So check them out. You may not like them but whatever.

Posted by WackoHater2

I like them. I have their first two albums. My cousin adores them, so I know quite a bit about them.. for example, their album "Take This to Your Grave" was supposed to be called "Take This Gun to Your Grave" don't the censors suck? They won't even let them have the word "gun" in the album title. Anyway, great Emo band.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I can't even grasp how 'gun' is a word that should, or even could be censored!

Posted by WackoHater2

A lot of words that shouldn't be censored always are. One of the greatest examples is the song "Forgot About Dre" by Dr. Dre and Eminem. When they play it on MTV, they censor words like "gasoline" and "matches" I guess because they're talking about burning someone's house down. Censors suck. Period. Anyway, back on topic, what would you say is your favorite song by Fall Out Boy? Mine, at the moment (it changes all the time) is "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner"

Posted by Killer Jordo

'Sugar, we're going down' is really catchy, probably one of my fave(and Dance Dance) from the album.

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, those are two pretty good songs. Two of the best.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Killer Jordo: They've been one of the faces for emo

Really? How can you even tell with all that hair in the way?[spoiler]zing?[/spoiler]

Posted by Killer Jordo

Smooth.

Anyway I like their new song 'This ain't a scene, it's an arms race'. The video is funny.

Posted by WackoHater2

Yeah, good song and good video. I gotta buy the album when it comes out in February.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting Panic: I gotta guy the album when it comes out in February.

I'm guessing that means you and a guy are going to rub together will the album in the middle of you?

J/K but yeah I'm going to go buy it.

Posted by WackoHater2

Lol I hate typos. I need to get a job so I can guy it. I wanna buy my friend a Halo 3 hoodie for his birthday too. And a Naruto forehead protector for myself. I can have a job for sure in February at the Wawa a block away when it's done being built, but I dunno if I wanna wait that long.

Posted by Omni

I saw them live for free twice, even though I wasn't there to see them. I was there for the event they played at. I was unimpressed. This one girl I dated liked them.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I wanna see them :(

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I dont like them, to me P!ATD and FOB singers sound exactly alike and their material is pretty much the same, since the bassist from FOB writes some stuff for P!ATD. I like P!ATD better because of their awesome costumes, reminds me of Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I cant stand either of them, but that **** Sugar We Are Going Down was stuck in my head and I wanted to kill myself. Thank you Queens of the Stone Age for getting it out of my head.