n00b

Posted by Apathetic

Yeah theres this fox at school and she hates me cause I just said to much crap to her. Anyways I'm going to continue to try and manipulate this situation as best as possible even though she stabs herself and walks off every time she sees me. I thought it would be fun to post in here plus this place seems kinda dead.

Posted by The Judge

Women are like refrigerators. Well cooled, 8 feet tall, about 500 pounds...

Posted by Apathetic

Ok, well this one is a lot more skinny than a fridge. With red hair and a hate me attitude. So really it seems more like the exact opposite.

Posted by Dexter

I took a girl out tonight. Her name's Jessica. 29 years old, school teacher, cute pet dog, good family. I took her snowboarding for the day and she didn't do so well up there. She was frustrated and it was depleting her energy fast. She was stuck in the powdery snow and she started to cry. I was laughing inside. Poor thing. She didn't care much for snowboarding, but she was glad she finally got to do it and she had fun.

I took her back to my place and we watched The Last Kiss. While in the midst of the film I paused it and after a few seconds of silence, she looks up at me and says "what is it?" then I said, with the utmost seriousness, "I can't believe you cried on our first date." Then she started hitting me with my pillow and tackled me. Hawt stuff. She's right beside me sleeping now. She looks so relaxed, so cozy.

That's what you need, Apathetic. Get yourself a gorgeous, smart, fun girl, and casually see her. See how it goes. If it works out, cool, if not, move on to the next. Dating's good for many reasons. Experience, self-learnage, and you get to create wonderful moments with many fascinating people.

Posted by The Judge

I like my women like I like my gravity.

Silent. And completely dead in space.

Posted by Dexter

Eww, no way. The conversations are too important. That's a huge part of the charm behind dating. Also, what about sexual noises?

Posted by Zeta

I like my women like I like my coffee...

... wai- I've never had coffee. :(

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Dexter: I took a girl out tonight. Her name's Jessica. 29 years old, school teacher, cute pet dog, good family. I took her snowboarding for the day and she didn't do so well up there. She was frustrated and it was depleting her energy fast. She was stuck in the powdery snow and she started to cry. I was laughing inside. Poor thing. She didn't care much for snowboarding, but she was glad she finally got to do it and she had fun.

I took her back to my place and we watched The Last Kiss. While in the midst of the film I paused it and after a few seconds of silence, she looks up at me and says "what is it?" then I said, with the utmost seriousness, "I can't believe you cried on our first date." Then she started hitting me with my pillow and tackled me. Hawt stuff. She's right beside me sleeping now. She looks so relaxed, so cozy.

That's what you need, Apathetic. Get yourself a gorgeous, smart, fun girl, and casually see her. See how it goes. If it works out, cool, if not, move on to the next. Dating's good for many reasons. Experience, self-learnage, and you get to create wonderful moments with many fascinating people.

lol yeesh dex you make it seem so easy. I would love to talk to you on aim, mines monololith

Posted by The Judge

I like my women like I like my coffee.

Chopped up and in the freezer.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Apathetic: lol yeesh dex you make it seem so easy.

Well, it certainly isn't hard, and often just falls into your lap. I'm not even out looking for dates or romance, it just happens to come my way. I meet someone, we get along, we start seeing each other or friends get us together or something.

Posted by Xenos

So wait, WHAT IS THE GOAL OF THIS MISSION?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Apathetic]Ok, well this one is a lot more skinny than a fridge. With red hair and a hate me attitude. So really it seems more like the exact opposite.

Red hair can only mean Irish.

And Irish can only mean drinking, sex, and baby eating.

I'd hit it.

Posted by Dexter

Of dating? Depends on the individual and situation, I suppose. For me fursonally, I like to get to know people. Having an opportunity for one-on-one conversations are nice. Sometimes a good conversation between two people just getting to know each other can be one of the wonders of living. I like learning about new girls, discovering what they're all about. Rarely do I go into a first date with the thought in my head "is she the one?" Most likely they won't be. They might be interesting enough to see again, and maybe something might grow from it eventually.

I like romance, too. I like introducing people to new things, just like I introduced Jessica into snowboarding. I created a moment, one that won't easily be forgotten. Making love's a very powerful activity, as well, but I won't go into that here.

How's your love life, Xenos?

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Stalolin: Red hair can only mean Irish.

And Irish can only mean drinking, sex, and baby eating.

I'd hit it.

She takes french, and I dont think is near any of those three things. But maybe.

Posted by Omni

What did you do to make her hate you? What did you say?

Plus, try apologizing for whatever you did or said! It could work. Third, since a certain member who will not be named was banned, this blog is pretty dead, yeah.

Posted by Poco

ive got a red head fetish but the lady is brunette

:(

Posted by Xenos

Can someone define the term "going out" and what exactly does it consist of?

Posted by Dexter

I would like to, but not until you answer my question. I asked first! Ignoring people isn't at all chivalrous.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Can someone define the term "going out" and what exactly does it consist of?

Dating/becoming "boyfriend and girlfriend."

Posted by Omni

I've found that since I moved to Florida, if I say I'm going out with a girl, people think I mean we're actually going somewhere when I'm trying to imply that we're an item.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Dexter]I would like to, but not until you answer my question. I asked first! Ignoring people isn't at all chivalrous.

Nonexistant. There.

Posted by Yonaka

Shooby dooby scooby dooby.