christmas

Posted by Ant

stuff

Posted by Phantasma2

Wondering if I should fap.

Posted by Zeta

Fapping to wondering.

Posted by Stalolin

being sick, working, getting to level 60, and thinking we should bring back the vgc awards just so we can vote jordo as the most worthless and retarded member

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]work, lurk, fap, postin'.

Now I'm gonna shleeeeep.[/COLOR]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Getting sick of ****ing snow. :mad:

Posted by Linko_16

Work.

I've been checking in, but I'm not one to start threads, so... if there's not much going on, I can't kindle any flames.

Posted by The Judge

Talking sexy to a young asian girl who likes it.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Eggroll?

Posted by The Judge

16 year old.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Well, I was gonna Google for a 16 year old Asians name, but I found nothing. So I'll give you the first result.
[URL="http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1311910"]An Asian origin for a 10,000-year-old domesticated plant in the Americas.[/URL]

Posted by Linko_16

Tsukiko.

But it's too late.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Stalolin: being sick, working, getting to level 60, and thinking we should bring back the vgc awards just so we can vote jordo as the most worthless and retarded member

do a paid character transfer to medivh. it'll be worth it to see my awesome lvl 36 lock might.

I love getting run through instances. ive got a lvl60/rogue/druid/priest running me through scarlet monstary at lest once a day right now to get me gear and XP. Oh how the levels fly by.

Posted by mis0

Man, LoS, that game made you such a faggot didn't it? :D:D

I've been r0x0rin' to some 1337 musics because it's snowing. Probably no more than two or three inches are on the ground, but that's enough to cause chaos on the roads so I'm not goin' anywhere right now. Also been IN PAIN ****IT.

Posted by Slade

What the **** is this?! Apparently I went through all of the active threads just now, but I only made like one post.

I WANTED TO BE A PART OF THE CURE [spoiler]not the band[/spoiler]

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, that's my problem a lot of the time. I really want to contribute, but I just don't have anything to say.

Posted by The Judge

Which is why I think of worthless things to say.

Such as movie quotes.

If only he could see how special you can be! If he only knew the you that weeeee do.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I have no problem finding things to post. Not like you have to put thought into the **** you say *shrugs*

Posted by Zeta

I spend an hour thinking up just one post.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

What is it that she's got that you don't?

How 'bout a pulse?

Overrated!

Overblown!

Good movie.

Posted by Senator Ramen

"D[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mn my as[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR] hurts"

Points to anyone who can guess the movie.

Posted by mis0

****it i'm stuck in the house because it snowed like about a foot or so. That never ever happens here, or at least I don't remember it happening. The mountains get the snow, not the valley, ****it. AND THERE'S NOTHING TO DO IN HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

edit: looked out the window, and it started to snow AGAIN WTF?

Posted by Sterling

Quoting Senator Ramen: "D[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]mn my as[COLOR="White"]s[/COLOR] hurts"

Points to anyone who can guess the movie.

Derick: The Movie

Posted by The Judge

Ironically my a[COLOR="black"]s[/COLOR]s does really hurt right now.

Posted by Slade

Where's LoS?

In prison for smoking pot is my guess.

Posted by Zeta

His forehead is so hueg it's illegal.

playing gay wow