I think the Super Smash Board and Fight games board should combine

Posted by coolness432

Anyone else agree?

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Not a bad idea. Although Super Smash Brawl will come out soon. It might generate more topics in the SSB board. We should wait before doing it.[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

I might've agreed if this was brought up, like, a year ago, but with Brawl right around the corner we're probably going to need it.

Posted by Zeta

And there's all those people that insist that Smash Bros. isn't a fighting game.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]And there's all those people that insist that Smash Bros. isn't a fighting game.

Right, but those people are faggots and they don't matter.

And no, Brawl is going to bring an influx of posts and possibly members (KINGDOM HEARTS 2 EFFECT).

Posted by Zeta

SOMEONE MAKE THE SMASH BROS BRAWL SECRET ENDING THREAD!

Posted by Linko_16

I never did get that KHII secret ending.

Posted by maian

lol

But, no. SSBM is a fighting game, but not quite the type of fighting game that the board is meant for. Besides, the board runs pretty well by itself. In fact, there's several members there that only visit that board on this site. I'm serious. I've never seen their posts in other boards, and they've been around for years. I honestly have no idea why. But, beside that, Brawl is indeed around the corner, which will rake in topics and posts there.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Zeta: SOMEONE MAKE THE SMASH BROS BRAWL SECRET ENDING THREAD!

THEN A SMOOTHIE SHOP THREAD!