If you were a evil leader like Hitler or stalin who would you try to exterminate

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

If you were a evil leader like Hitler or stalin who would you go after, I would go after
people who hate video games
Inuyasha fans
metalheads
emos
Marching band geeks
hot topic
get rid of high school marching band
peopl who listen to bands like acdc, metallica

Posted by Pit

People who like Punk Rock and Sonic and dislike metal.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Mexicans.

Posted by Iris

Mexicans.

Posted by Phantasma2

Mexicans.

And no, not kidding.

Posted by Zeta

People that like the idea of genocide.

lol hypocrisy

Posted by specopssv44

Dude why do you hate band kids so much? They pick on your or something?

Also, If I ever hear any man speak badly of ACDC Of METALLICA, (Metallica, being the best band of all time, ) I have to use every fiber of self restraint I can muster not to destroy them right on the spot, you uncoultured Nave!

SO I guess my answer is you, and everyone else who fails to appricate good music, and yes, marching bands, in my opinion do produce good music.

Posted by Draxamus

VGChatters

Posted by WackoHater2

Lindsay Lohan and her fire crotch.. but seriously, Tom Cruise. He is such a dipshit. He makes me hate him more every time I look at him.

Posted by Omni

How about people who lack personal cleanliness and hygiene?

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Lindsay Lohan and her fire crotch.. but seriously, Tom Cruise. He is such a dip****. He makes me hate him more every time I look at him.

SHHHH!!! ... if tom doesnt get you, his crazy scientologist assasin bodyguard psycomantis ninjas probably will!

Posted by The Judge

Jews
Gays
The Elderly
The Handicapped
Mexicans and all people of latino heritage
The Irish
Blacks
Arabs and all people of Middle Eastern origin
Punk Rock lovers

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Terrorists
Pedophiles
n00bs
Psychos[/COLOR]

Posted by Raptor

ACDC is terrible, and while Metallica is tolerable, they're still pretty overrated.

Quoting specopssv44:
you uncoultured Nave!

...wow. I hope you handle a rifle better than you handle the English language.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I thought ACDC made very good music. I listen to them on the radio once in a while and they have good hits. My opinion though. I've seen a lot of people saying bad comments about certain bands, but it's all about our tastes.

Metallica has to be my favorite metal band. I just like them. I don't think they're overrated. Definitly don't.

I still think nobody should exterminate them because they don't like their music. What about those who actually like it? [/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Jew, Blacks, Arabs, any race not white.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: ACDC is terrible, and while Metallica is tolerable, they're still pretty overrated.

Oddly enough, this doesnt surprise me, coming from you. Your not cool enough to listen to ACDC, just stick to the kenny rogers techno remixs... (no offense to techno)

Quoted post: ...wow. I hope you handle a rifle better than you handle the English language.

Sorry, I dont get to spend my entire life on a computer.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Panic: Lindsay Lohan and her fire crotch.. but seriously, Tom Cruise. He is such a dipshit. He makes me hate him more every time I look at him.

**** you, Tom Cruise is a legend. Seduce & destroy.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting The Judge: Jews
Gays
The Elderly
The Handicapped
The Irish
Blacks
Punk Rock lovers

Changed mine to this.

Posted by PownMastaFlex

Everybody except Me, george Carlin, and hot girls with DD's

Posted by The Judge

All so you can man-love George Carlin while a million fat ladies watch you.

You're sick.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

No... just, no.

Posted by The Judge

You know that gets you rowdy, faggot.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Dude... shhhhhh

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting The Judge: Jews
Gays
The Elderly
The Handicapped
The Irish
Blacks
Punk Rock lovers
I tried to add to this list, but it pretty much covers it.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Blacks

Are negro Kirbies included? :(

Posted by Fate

I really don't want to kill anyone since I don't go around wishing death on people who I don't agree with or don't understand. If I had to choose, being in a position of power and these people were standing right in front of me, I'd say those nasty dictators that really do no good for the world and terrorists.

Maybe I can tolerate the others better than other people can.
:/

Posted by Draxamus

Quoting Fate: I really don't want to kill anyone since I don't go around wishing death on people who I don't agree with or don't understand. If I had to choose, being in a position of power and these people were standing right in front of me, I'd say those nasty dictators that really do no good for the world and terrorists.

Maybe I can tolerate the others better than other people can.
:/

WHATEVER WUSS

Posted by mis0

If I seize power as your Führer, I solemnly swear to persecute and destroy the following individuals, ethnic groups, and organizations:

- Mexicans
- Paris Hilton
- Good Charlotte lead singer Joel Madden
- Kentucky Fried Chicken
- Wal*Mart shoppers
- People who have "purse dogs"
- Swedes

Posted by Iris

Psst, I think Fate is part Mexican. Kill her.

Posted by PunkRock Sonic

Quoting Iris: Psst, I think Fate is part Mexican. Kill her.

She probably is and she probably lived a life in a rich family, being spoiled, being accepted by people, laughing at poor people and hating video games.

She has no clue of being an angry, young, poor, ugly, hated and rejected asian misfit gamer living in Southern California

That's probably why she cannot think of anything, she has nothing to hate. She's naive.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: She has no clue of being an angry, young, poor, ugly, hated and rejected asian misfit gamer living in Southern California

Well it could always be worse, you actually MIGHT have to live in an asian country, then youd probably have a whole new understanding for what the word POOR means.

Posted by Kit

Quoting Kit: Are negro Kirbies included? :(

Actually ignore this. I got a name change. :cookie:

Posted by Fate

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: She probably is and she probably lived a life in a rich family, being spoiled, being accepted by people, laughing at poor people and hating video games.

She has no clue of being an angry, young, poor, ugly, hated and rejected asian misfit gamer living in Southern California

That's probably why she cannot think of anything, she has nothing to hate. She's naive.

Wrong on all accounts except for the "rejected Asian" bit. I'm an accepted Asian.

Posted by Pit

Quoting PunkRock Sonic: She probably is and she probably lived a life in a rich family, being spoiled, being accepted by people, laughing at poor people and hating video games.

I think her, out of all people on this board is the one who would most likely either be filled with hate or, through countless bad experiences, leave it behind, and enjoy life as what it is now.

but thats just me.

Posted by Fate

I'm questioning how you know! <3

Posted by mis0

Silly Fate, all asians have deep and emotional stories which are gripping and worth turning into manga! And they all know karate.

Posted by Fate

*and eat sushi

Quoted post: Wrong on all accounts except for the "rejected Asian" bit. I'm an accepted Asian.

You look part everything though. You'd be, like, the first people I'd kill. It's like fate or somethin.

Posted by Fate

I'd be the second person to die in horror movies, too. I must be exterminated. :(

Posted by mis0

The ONLY reason you're second to die is because you're not black.

Quoted post: I'd be the second person to die in horror movies, too. I must be exterminated.

Except this is a new era of horror movies. Me being white and a male would die second. A white girl would die first. You'd be like second to last or make it all the way until the end.

Posted by Slade

I would kill everyone who was severely mentally retarded or who was about to die anyways because these people cost a lot of money to keep alive but are completely worthless. I'd also have a manditory test that would decide whether or not you were competent. Then I'd kill everyone who was incompetent.

Posted by The Judge

I'm actually mindboggled at how stupid this PunkSonic or whatever guy is. Like, genuinely amazed.

Posted by Random

If I were a dictator hmm...

I'd have to kill everyone who was basically like me so I'd be more of a unique individual.

Posted by Last Fog

But you'd end up killing each other at the same time. Think about it.

Posted by Random

Quoting Last Fog: But you'd end up killing each other at the same time. Think about it.

By *** your right.. I guess I wouldn't really kill any certain "type" of people. I'd probably just rape pillage and plunder everyone who defied me =)

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Slade: I would kill everyone who was severely mentally retarded or who was about to die anyways because these people cost a lot of money to keep alive but are completely worthless.

So are babies and young children. I suggest you kill all babies and young children. It is your first objective on the path to righteousness.

Posted by Slade

Babies, yes, but the children who were strong enough could do slave labor. They'd never be seen nor their voices heard, and they'd be killed as soon as their performance became inadequate.

Retards can't do ****.

Posted by The Judge

Excellent. Everyone knows the elderly and physically/mentally handicapped can't be used for labor, and as such, do not belong on this earth.

Posted by Ch

Quoting The Judge: Excellent. Everyone knows the elderly and physically/mentally handicapped can't be used for labor, and as such, do not belong on this earth.

Eh.. I wouldn't say that. My school uses all the retards to stock soda machines and clean up after lunch.

They make a difference.

But I'd exterminate Emo children.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[QUOTE=Ch

Posted by The Judge

I can't think of anyone who wouldn't say that, actually.

Posted by Omni

I'd also like to nominate myself to exterminate brainless tourists who ask me dumb questions and want directions just because I live in Florida.

Posted by Zeta

You don't even have to make the effort of actually killing emos. Just make some worldwide announcement about how stupid they are and how horrible their music is, and they'll slit their wrists to death.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Zeta: You don't even have to make the effort of actually killing emos. Just make some worldwide announcement about how stupid they are and how horrible their music is, and they'll slit their wrists to death.

Tru dat homie g-strang.

Or tell them that their girlfriends cheated on them. Instant emo slit wristage.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

Chavs
Rednecks
Catholics
Greasy people (i.e. Mexicans)

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Slade: B
Retards can't do ****.

But they're good for amusement. Even evil leaders should like to amuse themselves. Think about how less fun VGC would be without its retards. Barely even worth conquering, in my opinion.

Posted by Arwon

I figure, why discriminate. If I'm going to be an evil leader, I'm going to be the evil leader who is responsible for the exinction of the human race.

The problem with this is if you make human extermination your stated goal to begin with, people will rebel. Not just the hippies and idealists, because they're easily dealt with... but those any regime relies on to exercise power (nobody wields power alone, to rule you need an army, secret police, a bit of industry and money, the support of part of the populace, etc) might not appreciate serving the cause of human oblivion. So to keep the power base supportive, one must start with misdirection. Clever propaganda and hate campaigns aimed at the obvious groups... the rich, the foreign, the different. This first stage is easy, because all you have to do is appeal to cranky middle-class white folks with a persecution complex, whip them into a self-righteous frenzy, get the kids into a hateful youth movement (I'm thinking of calling it the Young Republicans) and get them to do the dirty work.

Gradually we'll work our way through different subsets of society and each time, the people who aren't targetted won't care or will be too scared to speak up. Remember the words of that famous but doomed Pastor guy in Germany... first they came for the Jews and no-one spoke up because they weren't Jews, then they came for other groups, and no-one spoke up again, until eventually it was just him, and the joke was on him because he died too. They say that "all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing", so naturally the Good Men will be pretty high on the hit-list, too. Eventually I and my evil yet efficient regime will have wiped out enough people to convert ourselves to a skull-based economy and maybe build me a f*cking palace of skulls.

Eventually, the only ones left will be the people directly working for me. Then it's a simple matter of holding a big meeting at my Skull Palace and setting off a nuke with all of us inside the instant-kill range. Boom, no more humans, assuming we shot down the International Space Station at some point. But it might be funnier just to leave the astronauts up there to contemplate their dead species until they run out of food.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=specopssv44](Metallica, being the best band of all time, ) I have to use every fiber of self restraint I can muster not to destroy them right on the spot, you uncoultured Nave!

SO I guess my answer is you, and everyone else who fails to appricate good music, and yes, marching bands, in my opinion do produce good music.

AHHhhhhhhhh Metallica ****ing sucks, they haven't been worth a sh!t since '83, when Cliff Burton hailed from the pits of hell with his grizzly bass solos and wicked thrash-style. He carried that band [when he was alive], Lars and James destroyed it.. to hell with Newsted, and Trujillo.

Marching bands do make some pretty **** awesome music..

Posted by x.r0wney.x

emos. I cant stand them...or else... no i think i eliminate just them. f******

Posted by Medabe666

Anybody that Hates:
Me
Rock
Rap
Asians (They're out to get us!)
Bob Dole
Bush

Posted by Medabe666

Bob Dole
Bush
Asians

Posted by Medabe666

I had to put extra emphasis on those 3

Posted by Last Fog

That made no ****ing sense.

Posted by

Linkman, Misoxeny, Terrel Owens, Winn Dixie, Verizon, California, Cheese Cubes, Doosh!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Iran
Somalia
the obese
the following bands: Hinder, ***smack, Nickelback, Staind, Good Charlotte, Green Day, Bullet for my Valentine, Panic! At the Disco, Hawthorne Heights, and Kid Rock for good measure
people who curse excessively in public
drug addicts
aw hell, I'd probably be having so much fun I'd just kill every **** body

Posted by S

Pretty much, I'd end up eliminating all the intellectually deviant. Those that show any promise would be spared, but those sinking into their own little cesspool of malintelligence would be removed from the face of the earth.

Posted by Cloud 9

-Bush
-Yankees fans
-Poco
-any offspring Bush may have running around the country just in case they go into politics
-Ppl who dis on FFT ( you have no soul)
-Journey
-David Hasselhoff look-alikes
-

Posted by Poco

cloud 9 and everyone like him.

Posted by muffla

country music singers

Posted by Cloud 9

Well I'd really like to know what u have to say, but, ur not worth the time of takin u off my ignore list, or as I like to call it, *******s and wanna-be gamers. BTW, Tool has been releasing the same song over and over with different words for like 15 years. So I would expect u to not like my opinion.

Posted by Omni

[QUOTE=Cloud 9;578555]This message is hidden because Cloud 9 is on your ignore list.

What's that?

Posted by Poco

Quoting Cloud 9: Well I'd really like to know what u have to say, but, ur not worth the time of takin u off my ignore list, or as I like to call it, *******s and wanna-be gamers. BTW, Tool has been releasing the same song over and over with different words for like 15 years. So I would expect u to not like my opinion.

quotin' dis because 90 percent of the forum has you ignore.

Wanna be gamers? This coming from the FF7 fanboy.

also no way in hell you are 21.

Posted by Cloud 9

You dont comprehend anything to **** complicated do you....7/23/85, little guy. There is no way in Hell u are Male. I don't know what I'm gonna do now, Poco ignores me, I think I might cry myself to sleep. I'm not really 21 so poco scares me....ooohhh man, what will I do, maybe I'll go listen to some Tool, that will for sure make me wanna slit my wrists. Oh wait, I think I'll listen to a Perfect Circle, same guy only with DIFFERENT SONGS!

Posted by Cloud 9

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: What's that?

I see that u agree

Posted by ExoXile

Cockroaches.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Cloud 9: You dont comprehend anything to **** complicated do you....7/23/85, little guy. There is no way in Hell u are Male. I don't know what I'm gonna do now, Poco ignores me, I think I might cry myself to sleep. I'm not really 21 so poco scares me....ooohhh man, what will I do, maybe I'll go listen to some Tool, that will for sure make me wanna slit my wrists. Oh wait, I think I'll listen to a Perfect Circle, same guy only with DIFFERENT SONGS!

ff7 sucks and you are gay

argument destroyed.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Cloud 9: This message is hidden because Cloud 9 is on your ignore list.

No, seriously, I have no idea what you're saying so stop talking.

Posted by Oforia

Wait...what? Hitler was evil?

Posted by Cloud 9

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, totally destroyed me, by the way, I'm typing not talking

Posted by Cloud 9

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: No, seriously, I have no idea what you're saying so stop talking.

I'm talking about how much Tool sucks. your life must suck too.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Cloud 9: oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, totally destroyed me, by the way, I'm typing not talking

i thought you were ignoring me

Posted by Cloud 9

What can i say, i cant help myself. I just love your expert opinions

Posted by Poco

Quoting Cloud 9: What can i say, i cant help myself. I just love your expert opinions

dr poco's diagnosis of you: u r a faggot

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Yeah, it looks pretty malignant too...

But I'd get rid of...
-Jack Thompson
-Vin Diesel
-The Kingdom Hearts Series (And FFVII just to be safe)
-Rosie O' Donnel
I could think of more but I'm tired. :o

Posted by Cloud 9

Quoting Poco: dr poco's diagnosis of you: u r a faggot

i hate you

Posted by Cloud 9

it's cool, Poco and Pretty Hate Machine keep me on the negative side of things. i've excepted this.

Posted by Nihilus

ppl that argue back and forth on every thread.......and Bush

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Quoting Tragically Hip: ppl that argue back and forth on every thread.......and Bush

That post makes no sense. There's a subject, but no predicate. Just so you know.

Posted by Cloud 9

Holy crap, i'm so fukin' tired of you ppl you dont have to ban me. i can't stand you little fuks. Who cares whos CD it is, theyre all the same!

Posted by The Judge

Sometimes, on this site, members come by that everyone hates. It's just a normal rule of nature.

Posted by Klarth

final fantasy 7 is for tools.
you're a tool.
stop being such a tool, you tool.
i will exterminate tools.

not directed at judge.
but he's a tool anyway.

also i would like to do away with mainstream media peons.
and nu-metal bands.
and faux-indie bands.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Klarth: final fantasy 7 is for tools.
you're a tool.
stop being such a tool, you tool.
i will exterminate tools.

not directed at judge.
but he's a tool anyway.

also i would like to do away with mainstream media peons.
and nu-metal bands.
and faux-indie bands.

**** id just ban music altogether

Posted by Nihilus

So i guess it's safe to say that Klarth is a master of sarcasm. I'm a dumbass...I actually thought your location implied you liked FF7. The radar is out of whack. So what if I like FF7 but don't live by it like a lot of people, does it still make me a tool? (Not derected in a smartass tone as you might have assumed, genually curious)

I'm not afraid to say I like it, but, I'm not trying to convert non-beleivers. I don't have the time or energy to do so.

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Stupid people.

**edit: And whores.

Posted by Xeones

Anyone who watches excessive amounts of MTV or vh1's various top 100 shows.

Posted by Klarth

Arcadios.

Posted by Xero

Quoting netman: Arcadios.

Posted by The Hate

Fat chicks.