Your Favourite Wiimote Uses

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

What have been your favourite implementations of the Wiimote so far?

Mines are probably all in Zelda - the fishing mechanics are immersive, the aiming is much faster than in previous games, and the ability to draw the sword with a flick of the remote is nice. Although the controls are generally poor in Red Steel, the ability to gangsta-hold the guns is great.

Posted by Kit

All of the Wii Sports functions, and fishing with Zelda so far.

Posted by RandomizeR

wii sports and zelda

Posted by Dexter

Throwing Darts in Monkey Ball is my current favorite.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I don't know why people say the controls in Red Steel are "sketchy". I bought it about two weeks ago and I actually like it. The controls are fine. I just think you guys are too close to your sensor bar or something.

Anyway...my favorite use of the wiimote so far has been in Twilight Princess. The swinging of the sword and the aiming with the bow, slingshot etc. feels natural.

Posted by TheSorrow

Wii Sports- just using the controller like a bat, golf club, tennis racket, and your fists

Elebits-just like you would search through stuff in real life you know such as tiliting the trash bin to find them or opening a door like you would in real life

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: I don't know why people say the controls in Red Steel are "sketchy". I bought it about two weeks ago and I actually like it. The controls are fine. I just think you guys are too close to your sensor bar or something.

Anyway...my favorite use of the wiimote so far has been in Twilight Princess. The swinging of the sword and the aiming with the bow, slingshot etc. feels natural.

It's becuase of the turning. Most people want a more traditional FPS, where you can turn quickly.

I'd say Zelda, too.

Posted by Bebop

Beating children with it.

Posted by neofreak91

my current favorite is excite truck

Posted by Dexter

http://www.livevideo.com/video/landing/55046B0AA017479EB6432C0A707B8B8C/wii-sex.aspx

Posted by ExoXile

Man, I haven't laughed so much since Cro left. :D

Posted by Vg200x

trauma center,, I thought this was going to be the most useless game ever.but it was quite fun..

People should understand that the mote doesn't need to be swung to hard to bowl or play tennis, but day after day you see the mote flying out of there hands and how many do you see with those mote grip things. 1,cause the idiot swung it like he was hitting a ******. I feel like shoving a mote up half the kids noses.

Posted by RandomizeR

hahaha