PoR

Posted by The Judge

ITT, we discuss Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.

I liked it, though the story was the worst yet. I namely used Johnathan, using Charolette only when needed or when I was goofing off.

More to come.

Posted by Pit

go online so we can do boss rush

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I only summoned Charlotte for magic and that's about the only time I used her. Though now that I actually have my own copy, I'm thinking of playing it differently.

Posted by The Judge

Polearms are the best, as well as axes. Swords and other fast weapons are nice, but the gap in power is too big to warrant using them.

Also, the story sucks. I greatly preferred the stories involving Soma, because they broke out of the traditional "Dracula's back let's go kill him!" role. I mean, this one put that little twist, but:

(spoilers)[spoiler]You just play through, and woooooooooah John your dad was actually super cool don't hate him! Also, we're two families that have mysterious powers like the Belmonts but we gotta work together! Oh wow, vampire sisters are Eric's kids? Who woulda thunk it. And then you kill Brauner and WOAH HOLY HELL IT'S DRACULA AND DEATH BACK AGAIN AND READY FOR ACTION! DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMING! And then that fight's ridiculously easy with the right amount of items anyways.[/spoiler]

Bleh.

Agreed. But I never really played CV games for the story. But I hate polearms. Never have I actually used them. My first play through I stuck with Morning Star and Nebula for a long time, though this run-through I've been using Charlotte far more so I just use whatever new weapon she gets.

Posted by The Judge

Book of Arms 3.

Also, you win forever for having Mother Harlot as your avatar.

Posted by Zeta

Anyone find it amusing how buff Cave Trolls got?

Zombies are so ****ing lame in this game. Same with Lilith and a few other monsters that I can't recall right now.

Quoted post: Book of Arms 3.

Not that far in my new game.

Posted by The Judge

I found all the book of arms before I found the lesser weapons like the book of death or Tristin & Isolde, so I never used anything but them.

Not even that far. Just beat Nation of Fools.

Posted by Shade

Nation of Fools was the most fun area of any Castlevania game I've played. <3

Beat the 4th portrait. I like using Charlotte more than Jonathan, more fun and interesting. Book of Arms 2 for Charlotte and whatever sword I got for killing 1500 monsters for Jonathan. I would use the Nebular, but it's just too weak.

Is Alucard's spear really worth getting? I don't much feel like mastering the spear...

Posted by Zeta

Alucard's Spear isn't too special, but you need to do all the quests if you want the Magus Ring.

*******it, I still need to kill like 600 Old Axe Armors :(

Quoted post: Nation of Fools was the most fun area of any Castlevania game I've played. <3

Agreed. Loved that whole stage.

Posted by Zeta

Yeah, NoF is the best area, but I really don't like the music that plays during it. Thank *** for the Record Player item, can listen to Theme of Simon while I'm there.

I can't even recall the music, so it obviously didn't bother me that much. It also must not have been that great.

Posted by Shade

******* it takes a long time for Sanctuary to cast.

Posted by The Judge

You're all weirdo's. I liked the last stage the best, as usual. But as for actual portraits, I liked the Dark Academy and 13th street best, as well as burnt paradise and that last desert one. Yeah, I liked all the last and hardest ones. ****ing sue me. I prefer my levels to have a little skill to them.

Also, on the main game selection menu (after you've selected "Game Start" but haven't selected a file yet), close your DS with the volume all the way up to enjoy a stupid little surprise. Then open it for another.

ALSO! Hold up for a long time with both characters for a funny little animation. Next up, do this in front of Vincent, but you have to hold up for about 10 seconds or so. If the characters are alone he'll say something different than if they're both present.

Finally:

Posted by Zeta

lol GFAQs maps were useless to me. First Peeping Eye I killed dropped an Eye for Decay. :cool:

Quoted post: I prefer my levels to have a little skill to them.

I like it just for the level design. I've always loved alternate gravities and mind-binding architecture. Which would probably explain why I was one of the few people who enjoyed Prey for the 360...

Too bad Legion was a ****ing joke of a boss.

Posted by Shade

Haha.

"1000 Blades!"
"1000 Blades!"
"1000 Blades!"

Dead.

Posted by Pit

Legion - Axe Armor, Axe Armor, Axe Armor

Richter was easy, and Judge, when you play as Soma, you don't break out of the dracula sotryline. You're dracula, but just a pussy who doesn't want to rise as the dark lord. Thank *** for Julius mode, classic vania as you fight Soma's dark form.

This game to me wasn't too special. DoS was better in so many ways. It didn't utilize the touch screen greatly, but the two character wasjust as gimmicky. You rarely have any puzzles that involve two people, yet you get so many cubes to jump on your character and jump, which is used like twice, or moving **** with two characters or making on stay. I played a good 80% of the game just as Jonathan, and once I got the vampire killer, magus ring, i just now set charlotte as support spells and use greatest 5 over and over.

I mean, hardest boss to me in this game was the creature. Wolfman was easy, legion was easy, and they made the DoS bosses slower and easier to kill.

someone kill 1000 old axe armors. Best thing ever :)

Posted by The Judge

The creature was remarkably hard for some reason.

I hadn't ever found a practical use for 1,000 blades until I got to the boss on Sandy Death. I was like..."huh, she's just walking to me. Well then..."

Dead.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Judge: The creature was remarkably hard for some reason.

Dark Rift renders his missile and gunfire useless.

Posted by The Judge

Blow me

Posted by Pit

Yeah, which I liked. The creature in SotN was **** easy, and in DoS he was a regular enemy. In this game, they did make the 4 guardian bosses really cool looking, except the mummy. Medusa was pretty easy, but Wolfman had a great death animation, as well as a cool looking sprite. I like the way PoR redid a lot of the sprites, but just disappointed at various boss battles. The first guy was cool, but easy, behemoth was easy, that ****ing two headed fish thing, didn't even MOVE when I fought it. It literally stood there as I whipped away, legion was a pussy, Loretta and Stella, challenegd me, brauner was gay, Mummy was easy, and the level design really didn't impress me as much as DoS's. I mean, yeah, it is a great game, and easily is up there with other 2d castlevanias, but this game was so hyped and I kept reading how it was a DoS killer and possibly the answer to SotN, and not to me it wasn't :(

Posted by The Judge

The bosses were a bit easy, granted. I like the various little tid-bits they put in, like lilith saying "hideous cow" to charolette if she's your main character, but only says "You insolent..." to Johnathan. I did enjoy the various death animations, especially the Sniper people who burn up. I thought a lot of the enemies were interesting at least since I'd kind of gotten used to the old enemies in previous games.

The Stella sisters were insanely hard for me, because it took so long to cast a Sanctuary spell. It ended up with me barely at the end of the full charge watching that ice fall from the sky closer and closer. But with the Vampire Killer, Brauner was pathetically easy. Even without it, he still seems lik ehe'd have been pitiful.

Posted by Shade

*** I finally got to Sanctuary the sisters. It took me a ridiculously long time to figure out a simple strategy that made it laughable.

Have Jonathan stand in front of her with Stonewall. Done.

Posted by The Judge

HUH! Didn't even think about it.

Posted by Zeta

I just used Taunt to lure them away from Charlotte. =/

Posted by The Judge

Never thought of anything involving partnership. I simply waited for the perfect opening in their attack pattern.

Posted by Shade

The whole point of having two people is to have some sort of tactic. :)

Posted by The Judge

Nah. I went through the game with one person for most of it.

Posted by Shade

Lemme guess, Jonathan?

Posted by The Judge

GET OUT OF MY MIND

Posted by Ant

He makes a way better person to use as your main character, all of his stats are made for him to be the main character.

Nah. You don't even have to get near an enemy as Charlotte if you don't want to.

Posted by The Judge

But since health doesn't regenerate on its own, it makes sense to have the one taking the damage be the one who takes less damage.

Posted by Zeta

I've pretty much beaten the game. 1000% map, 100% items, bestiary, etc. Cleared Hard Mode on the Lv.50 cap, and have unlocked Old Axe Armor. Now all that's left is to beat all the alternate character modes and do a Lv.1 Hard cap to get the additional trophies and stat bonuses.

Posted by Pit

Quoting The Judge: But since health doesn't regenerate on its own, it makes sense to have the one taking the damage be the one who takes less damage.

Magus Ring on jonathan, that item that makes spells come faster on charlotte, spell - heal, no more potions

What Pit said.

Or, you know, don't get hit that often. Health has rarely been an issue for me =/

Posted by Shade

The Vampire Killer is kind of disappointing. :(

Posted by Stalolin

lolz I just got it tonight, and so far it's been fun.

Charlotte is only good for magic and getting sucked up by vacuums.

And boy those two things sure are great.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Shade32: The Vampire Killer is kind of disappointing. :(

Use the critical attack. VK'll do like twice as much damage that way.

Critical attacks aren't flashy enough.

Posted by Zeta

A flaming whip is about as flashy as you can ever hope to get.

Too bad the rest are even duller.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: What Pit said.

Or, you know, don't get hit that often. Health has rarely been an issue for me =/

Yeah, pretty much. I like vania because of the traveling ****, i mean, there's enemies, but none that I can't overCUM (SEMEN LOL).

replaying DoS, gonna 100% everything, weapons, items, beast list, etc.

Posted by Shade

Already did that.

Well, I f*cked up the quests by selling the long sword for cash. Anyone wanna help me out?

Posted by Zeta

I'd do it if I had Wi-fi.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Shade32: Already did that.

Well, I f*cked up the quests by selling the long sword for cash. Anyone wanna help me out?

Not today. Not ever.

Posted by Shade

Well it's the thought that counts.

Posted by Pit

I can't today, i would, ill check if I have it, i dont sell weapons in castlevania games.

Posted by Shade

I needed the money... I owed Wind a hefty amount of cash and if I didn't get it to him by Wednesday he was gonna send Abbadon, Malice, Death, Dracula, Brauner, and Graham after me.

Posted by Zeta

omg Graham can time-travel.

And who the hell is Malice? Are you talking about Menace or little miss Skadi?

Posted by Shade

Skadi.

She's far more intimidating than that joke of a final boss.

Posted by Zeta

The only thing that keeps Menace from sucking completely are those Langolier-like things he spews out.

Posted by Shade

Nope. Not even that helps.

Or maybe it wuld if I could know/remember what the hell a langolier is.

Posted by Zeta

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langoliers
http://images.google.com/images?svnum=10&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=Langoliers

Quoted post: Well, I f*cked up the quests by selling the long sword for cash. Anyone wanna help me out?

I already got the blade, so I think I can send it. Just tell me when to set that **** up.

Anywho, just got Old Axe Armor mode in, like, forty minutes. I love me some thunderbolt glitch.

Posted by Stalolin

Beat the game, final battle wasn't too bad, save those annoying near instant kill moves they had (Y'know, where Drac grabs the scythe and slams it into the ground, or when he's in creepy bat form when he uses his wings to try to crush you).

wi-fi GET

Just use Ancient Armor. Pretty sure every attack only dealt 63 points to me.

Posted by Shade

Ancient Armor... I think I sold that for cash. What'd it do?

Posted by Zeta

Whenever you get hit you lose 10% of your maximum HP. Very useful on Lv.1 Hard Mode.

Posted by Shade

Oh man, that would suck against the Creature.

Posted by Zeta

Not if you use Dark Rift.

Posted by Shade

You know, having thousand blades makes boss battles a lot less fun. :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Zeta: Whenever you get hit you lose 10% of your maximum HP. Very useful on Lv.1 Hard Mode.

Permit me to be stupid but I don't see how that's a good thing.

Posted by Zeta

Well, if you're going through the game at a low level, plenty of enemies can do way more damage than 10%. Hell, you could probably get OHKO'd by a lot of enemies. So Ancient Armor is a real lifesaver.

Posted by The Judge

Wouldn't your max HP eventually become a zero then?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]Wouldn't your max HP eventually become a zero then?

Damage taken is equal to 10% of your maximum HP, you're reading it wrong.

Yeah, like Whip's Memory for example does 250 in one shot. But if you put on Ancient Armor it only deals 60 damage (600 health.) If anyone needs it get on wifi. I have nine of 'em.

Also, **** Nest of Evil. I'm trying to complete a quest but the two Creatures are ****ing me off. Even with Dark Rift I'm still getting raped. It's even worse when I barely got hit in any of the other rooms. Tips?

Posted by Pit

for the two creatures, if you have griffins wing, honestly, just whip the **** out of them, its 400 hp, I use axe, vampire killer, give salamander or speed up to charlotte and use her a s a support.

Griffins wing?

And I'm too poor to buy Salamander and don't have speed up :(

Posted by Zeta

You don't have to kill the two Creatures. The door opens after a while, so just concentrate on staying alive.

EDIT: Huh, the Stellar Sword has a pretty cool critical. And Alucard's Spear lets you do a Dragoon jump.

Posted by The Judge

How the hell do you kill the final guards?

Posted by Zeta

Just use 1,000 Blades and then attack them 2-3 times.

Posted by The Judge

...Genius.

Posted by Slade

This thread ****ing sucks because I don't have the game. It's going to be like when you read all about the game in the magazines and then don't get it until months later when no one is talking about it anymore.

Posted by The Judge

No, we'll talk. I promise.

Posted by Zeta

k, I beat Hard Mode w/ the Lv1 cap. :cool:

Posted by The Judge

go you

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Yeah, like Whip's Memory for example does 250 in one shot. But if you put on Ancient Armor it only deals 60 damage (600 health.) If anyone needs it get on wifi. I have nine of 'em.

how do i shot wi-fi with you

I'll give you like, a Final Sword or two because I've been farming Final Guards.

Posted by Zeta

Why get it on wi-fi when you could just kill Old Axe Armors and get a headstart on unlocking OAA while trying to get Ancient Armor?

Posted by The Judge

Why have fun with others when you can do repetitive tasks for a small bonus by yourself?

Quoted post: You don't have to kill the two Creatures. The door opens after a while, so just concentrate on staying alive.

Ugh, that would just **** me off even more. Anyways, I did the Sisters mode instead. It was... so ****ing easy. I love how they just destroy everything within a matter of seconds.

Quoted post: How the hell do you kill the final guards?

Meteor also kills them in one shot. They're stupid easy to take down in this game.

Quoted post:
how do i shot wi-fi with you

I'll give you like, a Final Sword or two because I've been farming Final Guards.

Sounds good, nigga.

Quoted post:
Why get it on wi-fi when you could just kill Old Axe Armors and get a headstart on unlocking OAA while trying to get Ancient Armor?

Trying? If you kill 1000 OAAs you better ****ing have nine by the time you're done. Wait, maybe not, especially if you do the 13th Street one with the thunderbolt glitch. Chances are you're going to miss all of the armor.

Posted by The Judge

What is this glitch?

It's not even a glitch really. You just go to the room with 3 OAA and 2 Red Axes, stand on the right, cast Thunderbolt and let it kill the two OAAs on screen, immediately leave and immediately walk back in. The spell with continue and rekill the two OAAs giving you 4 kills in half a second. It saves a ****ton of time.

I got about 800 kills in 45 minutes.

Posted by The Judge

Ha. Awesome.

Actually, getting 1000 kills wasn't that bad. The worst part was mastering Cross, Holy Water, Bible and Javelin all at the same time. I <3 that room with the two minotaurs though. Still took way too long. Wasn't even worth it either.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Sounds good, nigga.

wait, you missed the part where I asked how. :(

Posted by Zeta

idk, the mastered Bible kicks ***.

Quoted post: idk, the mastered Bible kicks ***.

I never really used John's subweapons, so it didn't do much for me *shrugs* Though mastered holy water is a ton better.

Quoted post: wait, you missed the part where I asked how.

Oh, I have no idea actually. I figured I'd just set up shop and you'd buy it off me.

Posted by The Judge

Subweapons I found to be generally worthless.

Yup. The spells were awesome though.

Oh, and I've set up shop. Whoever wants Ancient Armor can have it. My Friend Code is 004383201585. Give me your code, lolin and I'll sell it. You can find it in Options.

Long Sword is also there, if you want it Shade. Just do the same.

As is the weapon OAA drops and a couple other weapons I have tons of.

Posted by Stalolin

viola!

Alright. I'll open it now. Grab it within the hour if you see this. Otherwise, catch me on AIM or MSN.

Posted by Shade

I have no idea how to do this still. I'll get you on AIM, or somethin.

Got a Tome of Arms 1, by any chance?

Posted by Zeta

How the hell could you miss ToA1?

Posted by Shade

Accidently sold it. I went to do the quest, then all of a sudden... it wasn't there. =/

Posted by Zeta

You don't need it for any quests.

Posted by Shade

The Lost Page.

Posted by Zeta

You don't need the Tome of Arms 1 for those. Just two pages found in the Nest of Evil, which I'm sure aren't sellable.

Posted by Shade

Really.

Because when he said some pages were missing from his Tome of Arms, I assumed that meant "combine all Tome of Arms for one UBER WEAPON"

Posted by The Judge

Wow, you sure are a moron.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Shade32]...

Really.

Because when he said some pages were missing from his Tome of Arms, I assumed that meant "combine all Tome of Arms for one UBER WEAPON"

Then he'd have you get Tome of Arms 3 as well

And is it just me or is Abaddon harder in this game than he was in DoS?

Posted by The Judge

What is it? I forgot.

Posted by Shade

The locust dude.

Posted by Zeta

Seemed easier to me. =/

"NOW TO PLAY YOUR REQUIEM!"

Posted by The Judge

He was in this game? Neat.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The Judge]He was in this game? Neat.

Nest of Evil

Quoted post: And is it just me or is Abaddon harder in this game than he was in DoS?

Harder because he fell after two Creatures.

I so wish people could sell Tome of Arms part 2 right now :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Harder because he fell after two Creatures.

I so wish people could sell Tome of Arms part 2 right now :(

I thought you beat them. The rest should fall quickly after, save Grant, Simon, and Slyph.

I did. Thrice. But I kept dying at Abandon because I always forgot to take off Ancient Armor, so his little locusts would always deal 90 damage when they managed to hit.

Posted by Zeta

Once again, I suggest Dark Rift.

Ugh, don't tell me that **** works on Abandon...

Posted by Stalolin

I tried it and it didn't seem to work.

Posted by Zeta

The locusts don't get sucked in immeadiately like The Creature's projectiles. They pretty much have to come in contact with the rift.

Clear Skies might work. I'll go try it.

EDIT: k clear skies doesn't help. Stone Circle works like the Buer soul, though.

Posted by Pit

Abaddon is ****ing easy, *** you guys suck.whip the locust by holding the button and circling it. Forward, forward Y, lame whip, and for those who think subweapons are useless, your boss rush times must be ****, because axe max leveled against balore is the quickest way to kill him, also Axe does 3 hits to aguni, 2 axes jump whip, 2 axes, etc, kills him quick.

I haven't played Boss Rush yet. Though they're still useless in the game.

Posted by Pit

No they're not. Use them in comboes, weapons by themselves are slow, don't know what subweapon you're using, but holy water is excellent on ground enemies, axe is great for enemies above, especially death, 2 axes, 3 hits each, maxed, lots of damage, many of the subweapons are useless, like, wrecking ball, crossbow, and bible, which sucks major dick, but the axe is mainly, possibly the best one, especally last boss fight against death and dracula

Holy water and cross is what I used the most. Still found them useless though, since I mainly stuck with whips or just use Charlotte.

Anywho, I just sped through Nest of Evil and beat it. Barely was even touched. Why I couldn't have done that the first time I don't know. 1000% map completion too. Fun stuff.

Posted by The Judge

You know what cooperative attack I never used? Volcano.

Used it once, missed, never used it again. Actually, I haven't used any but 1,000 Blades, Grand Cruz, Greatest Five and Meteor.

Posted by Shade

I've only used 1,000 Blades since I got it.

WHICH BTW IS ONLY 50 BLADES

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Shade32]I've only used 1,000 Blades since I got it.

WHICH BTW IS ONLY 50 BLADES

I'm pretty sure it's somewhere around 48 - 50, because it doesn't always kill the Final Guards, who happen to have 50 HP exactly

Posted by Zeta

[quote]many of the subweapons are useless, like, wrecking ball, crossbow, and bible

**** you, the mastered Bible kicks ***.

Posted by The Judge

I beat it without them.

Meteor > 1,000 Blades

Posted by The Judge

Yup. That and Holy Lightning were all I ever used.

Posted by Zeta

Greatest Five would be stronger if they replaced Mr. Interior Design with Christopher or someone else.

1,500 isn't good enough? Too bad you got that **** so late in the game. Or does it carry over to New Game+? I gotta start that...

Oh, and can you do Nest of Evil in another other mode like Richter or Sisters?

Posted by The Judge

I never got it cause I just ran through the game.

You're doing it wrong. That's not how you play Castlevania. Plus, you get it at the end of Nest of Evil.

Posted by Ant

I really should start playing this again lol

Posted by Zeta

Every character mode can get 1000%, except for Sisters Mode. They're game ends once you go into Brauner's boss portrait, I think.

Yes. You should.

And I want to play co-op. Who wants to hook up with me?

Quoted post: Every character mode can get 1000%, except for Sisters Mode. They're game ends once you go into Brauner's boss portrait, I think.

They all started with 1000% anyways. But Nest of Evil is closed off. How do I open it?

Posted by Zeta

Get 888% of the map covered. Maybe beat all the portraits. idk.

Like I said, each mode already started with 1,000% and I've beaten all the portraits. I want to play Nest of Evil with Richter and OAA :(

Posted by Zeta

You made a seperate file for seperate character modes, right? I've heard there's some kind of glitch involving starting with a completed map in extra modes.

Yeah.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Yes. You should.

And I want to play co-op. Who wants to hook up with me?

I'm game. I'LL EVEN PUT THIS EPISODE OF HOUSE ON HOLD FOR YOU JUST SO WE CAN DO SOME BOSS RUNS AND HAVE ME GET MY *** KICKED

HELL YEAH RIGHT NOW, SON?

Posted by Stalolin

So Vamp and I can now get through Boss Rush

Yeah, we got all the goodies, though Balore ****ed us over the first few times for some un***ly reason. But man, Co-op in the next game is going to be so awesome. Nest of Evil style co-op I bet.

Posted by Pit

castlevania style co-op, save file for co-op, two people play through a castle, WOOOSH

I have a feeling we won't be seeing that until two games from now. But who knows. I'd also like to see some improvements to the shop, like keeping it open without a partner and whatnot.

Posted by Zeta

Next one needs a microphone gimmick. Like have all the enemies in the room die immediately if you say "Die monster, you don't belong in this world" into the mic.

Posted by Shade

That would be useful when I'm getting my *** kicked by Creatures.

Quoted post: Next one needs a microphone gimmick. Like have all the enemies in the room die immediately if you say "Die monster, you don't belong in this world" into the mic.

It would make the game too easy and badass.

Quoted post: That would be useful when I'm getting my *** kicked by Creatures.

Welcome to my yesterday, nub. Use Charlotte and cast Clear Skies while hiding in a corner. The lighting is still going to blast you, but it only did 18 damage to me. Just keep casting Clear Skies until the door opens and ****ing run.

Posted by Stalolin

Or if you're seriously hurting from the two Creatures, get the Magus Ring and spam Greatest Five.

and everyone on wifi sucks =( 29/30 times it's them that die, whether that be from a beam from Balore, or Gergoth's chomp after his laser. I was seriously suprized at how many people stay underneath Gergoth when he's sucking in air for his bite.

And here's me who just walks into his feet :)

Also, the Greatest Five thing doesn't quite work since you need to have beaten Nest of Evil to get it.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Stalolin: Or if you're seriously hurting from the two Creatures, get the Magus Ring and spam Greatest Five.

and everyone on wifi sucks =( 29/30 times it's them that die, whether that be from a beam from Balore, or Gergoth's chomp after his laser. I was seriously suprized at how many people stay underneath Gergoth when he's sucking in air for his bite.

too powerful to lose to balore despite partner sucking, its like, magus ring, we both have infinite magic, i spam axes and he's there getting hit by giant lasors, fag.

Posted by Shade

I don't why you think axes are so good. They don't do much good for me.

Posted by Zeta

Posting FC for whenever I gets a chance to get on.

Quoted post: I don't why you think axes are so good. They don't do much good for me.

DID YOU MASTER THAT ****?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]And here's me who just walks into his feet :)

Also, the Greatest Five thing doesn't quite work since you need to have beaten Nest of Evil to get it.

okay fine, buy a **** ton of tonics

Pff. PFF! Just do what I said. It worked for me and it worked very well.

Posted by Stalolin

I don't need to, I beat the Creatures awhile ago. I've already got the Magus Ring :cool:

Not you, dur. Shade.

Posted by Shade

Actually, I beat Nest of Evil straight through. The Creatures were just a pain. :cookie:

Yeah, it's stupid how they were the toughest room.

Posted by Darksong X

**** PoR and **** this stupid *** thread. All of you can eat cock and die. Later ****heads.

EAT **** AND DIE

Posted by Darksong X

THE LAST GUY WHO SAID THAT TO ME---was my father...p-papa why...?

Wouldn't be the first time you've eaten ****.