This is Me!!!

Posted by NEMI

Finally y'all can see how I look
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/nemi001.jpg[/IMG]
Hi, nice to meet ya!!!

Posted by KoH

YEAAAH!!! GO DOUBLE POST!!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not her fault as far as I know. Can't seem to make threads without getting an error or makes posts without it being a duplicate.

LOL ASIANS ARE FINE TOO. Though that dress isn't the most flattering. At least when you sit.

edit: turns out you're a puertorrican. Gross.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire]Not her fault as far as I know. Can't seem to make threads without getting an error or makes posts without it being a duplicate.

LOL ASIANS ARE FINE TOO. Though that dress isn't the most flattering. At least when you sit.

Actually I just noticed that too. I made a whopping 3 double posts in another thread!

[quote]edit: turns out you're a puertorrican. Gross.

lmfao

Posted by Slade

Wtf, I thought you were like 14, tops. Nice face.

What's all the fancy stuff for?

Posted by Killer Jordo

I'd tap it.

Twice!

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Slade: Wtf, I thought you were like 14, tops. Nice face.

What's all the fancy stuff for?

Actually I'll turn 18 on January, those clothes are because that night was my boyfriend's prom =) That was in 2004, I was 15 then :)

AND HELL YEAH I'M PUERTORRICAN AND I'M PROUD OF IT. AT LEAST I LOOK OK!!!!!
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/nemi004.jpg[/IMG]
This is me now, at 17 and THAT'S MY PROM NIGHT at Sheraton Hotel. By the way, didn't notice the double post until now, sorry. Someone erase it, please.

Posted by Pit

no on on this board is as asian, puerto rican and black as me, stop trying to upstage me :mad:

Posted by Ant

You're cute. [IMG]http://www.vgchat.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

I'd hit it

Posted by bazariah

nice :-D

Posted by NEMI

:D Judge, wish I could give ya some rep!!!

Posted by The Judge

Me too!

Posted by Dexter

Oh yeah, you look lovely. But yeah, idk about those dresses. I mean, I think you could do better. Much better. I don't even want to know what your boyfriend looks like. Hopefully you have better taste in men! Do you?

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Dexter: Oh yeah, you look lovely. But yeah, idk about those dresses. I mean, I think you could do better. Much better. I don't even want to know what your boyfriend looks like. Hopefully you have better taste in men! Do you?

Hey what do you think? That I'm a filthy rich? HELL NO!!! Both parties were in a hotel, I'm not gonna dress all trashy and slutty!!! Maybe YOU lack of taste with these kind of dresses. What, wanna see me in a bathing suit? In your dreams Dex!!! About my boyfriend, I have my own taste which is none of your concern, of course. Show me a pic of yourself and I'll tell ya what I think.

Posted by Ch

Engage swamping...

Quoted post: I'd tap it.

Twice!

Aren't you like 12? N/O

but yea, you're pretty.

Posted by NEMI

[QUOTE=Ch

Yeah, you don't look so bad. Go figure.

Posted by Slade

Jordo, the phrases are "I'd tap that" and "I'd hit it." You combined the two, see?

/r/ pix in everyday clothes

When people are dressed up they look weird.

Posted by Ch

Quoting NEMI: Like I said before I'll be 18 on 01/15, and thanks!

That age comment was meant towards Jordo for the same reasons Slade posted.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting NEMI: Hey what do you think? That I'm a filthy rich? HELL NO!!! Both parties were in a hotel, I'm not gonna dress all trashy and slutty!!! Maybe YOU lack of taste with these kind of dresses. What, wanna see me in a bathing suit?

lawl. I'm sure you could've done better without spending a ton of money. Fashion doesn't come with spending huge sums of money. And I didn't mean to infer that you should dress more trashy/slutty/sexy at all. I just think you could wear something that compliments your attractive qualities more.

Posted by Skitzo Control

The makeup is what ruins it for me, sorry. Trashy? Slutty? Not at all. You look more like a concubine for a Thai monarch. Try a little less eye shadow and a little more all-natural look. That dress is also very unattractive on you. I'm not saying I want you to dress up in a mini-skirt that would make us all say, "Hey, nice belt," but, come on! That dress looks like you ripped off the wallpaper from a bad home makeover show on TLC. T-shirt and jeans would probably make you much more appealing, and not so tacky. Of course, this is just the internet, and I'm simply making suggestions to you, nothing more.

As Dex said, I hope you have better taste in men. No, scratch that, I hope you have better taste than that in everything else. And a lot of money. And a slightly lower than average IQ so I can take advantage of you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Spanish is a disgusting, horrid language. Also, Puerto Rico will never be a state. GTFO my union.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Dexter: lawl. I'm sure you could've done better without spending a ton of money. Fashion doesn't come with spending huge sums of money. And I didn't mean to infer that you should dress more trashy/slutty/sexy at all. I just think you could wear something that compliments your attractive qualities more.

like a paper bag OH SNAP man im mean today:(

Posted by Bebop

I'd hit it.

With napalm.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Dexter: lawl. I'm sure you could've done better without spending a ton of money. Fashion doesn't come with spending huge sums of money. And I didn't mean to infer that you should dress more trashy/slutty/sexy at all. I just think you could wear something that compliments your attractive qualities more.

I didn't spent tons of money in those dresses, by the way I wouldn't spend THAT MUCH for a dress that I'm only gonna use once. One of them was borrowed.....and I still have it. You guys aren't accostumed to see a girl dressed all fancy and ****, but I'm not gonna post pics in where I might look "ugly". HELLO!!!

Well, how about this one....if y'all want to see more pics, wait till I take pics of myself again!!!

[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/nemi006.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

Quoting NEMI: What, wanna see me in a bathing suit?

Yes?

Posted by NEMI

Yeah, Judge...someday. Keep dreaming, sweetheart!!!

Posted by The Judge

Oh I will.

I will. ¬_¬

Posted by Phantasma2

See? That last pic ****ed it up for me. It made me realize, yet again, how much I hate PR and how much it fails. But hey, still good looking.

Yeah, you look too much like the girls Phant hangs around with in that last picture. Stop it.

Posted by Eggroll

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire:

LOL ASIANS ARE FINE TOO.

LIAR!!!!!!

Posted by Eggroll

nice prom pics btw : )

Quoted post: LIAR!!!!!!

You are the proof of such a lie.

Posted by Eggroll

ok, because that make sense...

If you could actually speak the language of the country in which you live, you'd realise it does make sense :)

Posted by Eggroll

i wonder what language i'm speaking now -_-. considering i have to speak three different language everyday, i think i'm doing better than most other non-American asians.

It's not so impressive that you can speak three languages when you can barely comprehend one of the main ones :) Parrots can speak English pretty well too.

Anywho, I'm just kidding. When I said you are proof of the lie, I meant you're the proof that asians can't be fine too.

Posted by Eggroll

What?!

Delayed response much?

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Phantasma: See? That last pic ****ed it up for me. It made me realize, yet again, how much I hate PR and how much it fails. But hey, still good looking.

[COLOR=PINK] And yet, you're still living here!!! Get away then![/color]

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: And yet, you're still living here!!! Get away then!

Let me at least finish high school.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Phantasma: Let me at least finish high school.

[COLOR=PINK]High School!? Thought you were already in college! You're 18?[/color]

Posted by Kit

lol he's 15

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Dark Kirby: lol he's 15

Really? Wow then he's got a long way to go!!!
..............? Hold on........ hey, this thread is about me :(!!!!

Posted by Dexter

Quoting NEMI: [color=pink]You guys aren't accostumed to see a girl dressed all fancy and ****

That's a ridiculous accusation! Do you have any idea who I am? I'm Dexter Vanderbolt, master cosplayer! I've had more experience with fancy dresses than you will ever have! Dresses are, like, my forte, so you'd be wise to heed my advice, you unfashionable disappointment towards the fashion *** Altinure!

You're so passé.

Posted by Omni

I'd totally rep Dexter if I could, but I can't.

You're a nice looking girl, but I don't really like Hispanic girls a lot. Plus, I think you have an attitude after reading some of your posts in this thread. Anyways, I think that dress looks silly on you.

Posted by Eggroll

*** **** u people, the dress looks fine!

Posted by Iris

I like the second dress, actually. Also, you look really shiny in your pictures. :(

Posted by Eggroll

shiny? lol. haha my prom dress was ghetto :p

Posted by Iris

Her skin looks really shiny though! Puerto Ricans. :mad:

Posted by Omni

I thought her smile in the first one looked cheesy and fake.

Posted by Draxamus

8=============D ~ ~ ~

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=NEMI][URL="http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/nemi006.jpg"]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/nemi006.jpg[/URL]
You look young, here (about 14), though. Is this one more recent?

Also, vast improvements, here. You look like a different person, and all-around better-looking person.

Posted by Eggroll

-_- what's worng with having fake smiles when ur taking pics

Posted by Lord of Spam

Uh, they're fake?

tits or gtfo

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: I thought her smile in the first one looked cheesy and fake.

[COLOR=PINK] For your information, I was 100% happy that day and the people behind the camera was making me laugh too. So my smile was REAL!!!!! Is just that I smile more in some pics than others. As for my attitude, I wasn't mad, I was just giving my point of view!!!

As for Dexter, of course that I don't know you, I don't live with you so, I don't know what you do for a living. If you're a cosplayer as you say then good for you. People can't judge me for giving opinions and even less for how I look... GOSH!!! Y'all should learn how to know people first instead of judging them at first glance.[/color]

Posted by Omni

Quoting NEMI: [COLOR=PINK]Y'all should learn how to know people first instead of judging them at first glance.[/color]

Do you dare to mock my prejudice?

Posted by specopssv44

Nope, definatly better to judge first, ask questions later... you make the mistake of assuming everyone gives everyone the benifit of the doubt...

Quoted post: Y'all should learn how to know people first instead of judging them at first glance.

Most people didn't even know who you were until this thread. Don't post your picture before people get to know you better *shrugs*

Posted by Dexter

Quoting NEMI: [COLOR=PINK]As for Dexter, of course that I don't know you, I don't live with you so, I don't know what you do for a living. If you're a cosplayer as you say then good for you. People can't judge me for giving opinions and even less for how I look... GOSH!!! Y'all should learn how to know people first instead of judging them at first glance.[/color]

I'm confidant in my abilities to figure people out. I'm good at it, always have been. Judging people by the most trivial of details is often a great practice for honing in on your skills and upgrading your abilities. The slightest, most seemingly insignificant detail, if scrutinized properly and openly, could give me a huge idea about how to treat and respond to someone, how they are emotionally, etc.

Most people judge horribly, so it's expected that people don't like others who judge. People give it a bad name, even though it's a good thing. You must remember, there are those who are quite accurate in their judging abilities and you could learn a lot from such people. I have accuracy as if I have auto-aim constantly activated. I respect a good observation, even if it is judgmental. Excellent judging takes great intelligence. Don't shun it, child, embrace it!

I can judge you at first glance all I want. It's my right and I enjoy it. I can judge your character by the assumptions you make, the attitude you display, and the dresses you choose to wear. Give me a newby with an avatar and siggy and put me to work. Your assumption was a huge opportunity for me to judge. Good questions might roll through my mind like "why would she make that assumption, what is she trying to accomplish?" and through that process, ownage spawns like a Nordic tide that cannot be stemmed.

II Timothy 3:5-6. I John 4:1. Romans 16:17-18. II Corinthians 6:17.

Posted by Pit

Man, all Dexter was saying was that there's dresses out there that would fit you better and go with your face and features nicer.

He's not insulting you, why do people take criticism so ****ing badly?

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: People can't judge me for giving opinions and even less for how I look...

bet my left nut we can!

Posted by Roger Smith

Pretty.You remind me of Rinoa, and for that, I approve greatly.

Side note: for all the "LOL I'D HIT/TAP THAT ****!!!" go back to chan hole fukken /b/ tards:cool:

Posted by Eggroll

Quoting Pit: Man, all Dexter was saying was that there's dresses out there that would fit you better and go with your face and features nicer.

He's not insulting you, why do people take criticism so ****ing badly?

yea but the picture's already taken. so deal with what she's wearing.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Eggroll: yea but the picture's already taken. so deal with what she's wearing.

What does that have to do with a suggestion?

What the hell does it mean deal with it?

I think we're capable of doing that as, well, we did.

imma go with the womenz are dumb lol and wrap it up :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Draxamus

Yeah need to wear something that hugs them titties more!

Posted by Draxamus

Need to wear something that shows some more skin!

Posted by Zac

NO DRAX THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Eggroll: yea but the picture's already taken. so deal with what she's wearing.

Just because we made a suggestion doesn't mean we're not dealing with it. We're not forcing anything, I'm not trying to be mean to her, I'm not having trouble dealing with the pictures, I'm just making a suggestion!

Eggy, stop sticking up for her. We're not the ones having trouble dealing with her, she's the one having trouble dealing with us. I said some nice things too, but no, she had to make a big deal out of what she took as a mean thing. Girls can be so totally lame and immature.

Their own appearances are often responsible for their silliness. It's so sad, it can be infuriating. Get some self-esteem, stop being so self-conscious about your appearances, and learn to be happy with the way you look, no matter what others think. What little I said should never have the power to bother you so much. Grow up and learn your place.

Posted by Ant

she just likes to disagree :)

Posted by Zac

you are pathetic dexter

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Roger Smith: Pretty.You remind me of Rinoa

[COLOR=PINK] LOL!!! Thanks. Many people has said the same thing. I'm already starting to believe it :rolleyes:

Dex, when I said all that I wasn't mad, and I think that you took it kinda personal, all I wanted to say is that every girl has a different way of dressing. I love those dresses and you don't like them for some reason, that's ok, I guess.Whatever I said, it wasn't to disrespect you. And yeah, I admit that I can be inmature sometimes, that's how I am, people can be like that without even noticing. Anyway, no hard feelings ;)[/color]

Posted by Pit

Now can we see your nipples?

maybe even some underboobage?

Posted by Dexter

If only I was a girl. That would be so awesome. I would totally use my sexy body to tease all the male members of VGC. Good times, if only.

No man would ever want a hairy ***** like you.

Posted by Dexter

That's what I'm saying. It sucks. If only I was a female. My sisters were attractive enough, so I'm sure I would've turned out just fine. Then I could make some exotic cosplay costumes. What the hell was *** thinking?

Oh, born as a girl... the internet made me think you meant become a girl.

Posted by Dexter

No way. I've done that already and gotten the best laughs possible from it.

Posted by Zac

Who gave dexter super mod power anyway. That has to be the dumbest decision of all time.

Posted by Roger Smith

I like where this conv is going.

Posted by KoH

This is going to start rivaling that of Fate's original thread. I, too, like where this convo is going. Continue.

Posted by The Judge

lol

OOGLE A YOUNG GIRL'S TITS

Posted by Cruxis

You know, I'm not just saying this because I'm single or because I've been Celbate for almost 7 months now. But She really is a Beauty. She kind of looks like Jessica Alba (Whom is the Hottest woman to ever live) except thinner. Though, You have to admit. She really would have be better off with a Red Dress, lol just kidding NEMI.

I wish NEMI lived in Virgina. I also wish she was single (nothing against her boyfriend). it is just, It is not often you met Smart, Cute, Classy, artistic Chicks who like anime, Video games and action figures...wait it's never you meet them, actually.

All my girlfriends are into Cell Phones & Fashion...pretty much nothing else up there in there heads but Butterflies.

Oh! well guys, I guess we'll just have to stick to Dumb Blonds, huh?.:D

like Nemi better as a freind anyways. Often times people want everything in a relationship when really what they need is a friend.

I should know, I've Seen alot of Hot japaness chicks here who want a peice of my hot Booty....or are they asking me to step forward in line? Oh, Well! Guess well never know.

Also NEMI Post some more of you're Art. Hey why don't you take one of those Pics of me I sent you and Make Me a self Portrate!? you can post it on this page. I think you have the talent to do it.

Posted by Arcadios

Calm down, man.

That sure is a long post for what essentially reads as "HEY, I'M A PEDO LITTLE GIRLS YEAAAAH!"

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That sure is a long post for what essentially reads as "HEY, I'M A PEDO LITTLE GIRLS YEAAAAH!"

[Re]-Acceleration- says (10:48 PM):
i smell
PEDO
PERVERT
ARARARARARA

Excuse my retarded MSN Nicks. But yeah, liking your drawings NEMI.

Posted by Cruxis

Hey hey! What just a minute. Now I'm just saying she is Gorgous, I'm not a Purto-Pedo-Perve..or any Pedo/perve for that matter. Don't any of you tell wemon there cute or Smart or anything flattering?

....or do you even talk to wemen. You know a gentle man knows when to complement a woman, and then when to keep the complements to himself.

..not that I don't have my ocassional Failed attempts.

Posted by Sean Fury

No women on the internet, etc. etc.

Rather pretty for someone posting their picture on an online forum.

VGC even.

Posted by Dexter

VGC has seen better, especially when it comes to fashion and accepting criticism.

Quoted post: Hey hey! What just a minute. Now I'm just saying she is Gorgous, I'm not a Purto-Pedo-Perve..or any Pedo/perve for that matter. Don't any of you tell wemon there cute or Smart or anything flattering?

....or do you even talk to wemen. You know a gentle man knows when to complement a woman, and then when to keep the complements to himself.

that's pretty long-winded for a post that essentially reads as "oh snap, uh, back-peddle!!!"

Personally, I can't recall the last time I've called a girl underage beautiful or in line, physically, with "the Hottest woman to ever live." Nor do I remember ever implying that I wanted to date her, among other things. But that's just me.

lewl pedo

Posted by Sean Fury

Underage as in under 18? 'cause I know some pretty hot girls under 18.

*shrugs*

Posted by Dexter

That's because underage is diff in Canada than it is here, cheater!

Quoted post: That's because underage is diff in Canada than it is here, cheater!

keen eyes there, champ. But I can **** a 14 year-old with no to-do, and you guys technically can't :cool:

Thus, I'm in the right for calling him a pedo, since by law, he is.

Posted by Dexter

American's like living dangerously. We like the risks factor, the excitement. Canadians are wimps.

We live intelligently.

Posted by Dexter

We get away with things, trust me. We brag about it, sometimes write books about it.

Point being?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Point being?

[SIZE="7"]HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BOY?[/SIZE]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/AntmanMadness/seenthisbite.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Dexter: We get away with things, trust me. We brag about it, sometimes write books about it.

No no Dex, we write books about IF we did it this is HOW we would have done it.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Cruxis: You know, I'm not just saying this because I'm single or because I've been Celbate for almost 7 months now. But She really is a Beauty.

I wish NEMI lived in Virgina. I also wish she was single (nothing against her boyfriend). it is just, It is not often you met Smart, Cute, Classy, artistic Chicks who like anime, Video games and action figures...wait it's never you meet them, actually.

Also NEMI Post some more of you're Art.

[COLOR=PINK] Wow Cruxis....I'm flattered :rolleyes:!!!! I guess that I'm a unique kind of person who likes all that stuff :)

Oh, for all those who were discussing underage stuff...you've seen nothing compared to what happens where I live. By the way, my birthday is this Monday, Jan. 15 :D

As for my art, here's a surreal drawing of myself. I call this one: Nemiyasha!
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/surrealdrawingofmyself.jpg[/IMG]

What do y'all think?[/color]

Posted by s0ul

You were a lot hotter before I knew you wished you had cat ears. ****ing weeaboos.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting s0ul: You were a lot hotter before I knew you wished you had cat ears. ****ing weeaboos.

Actually, they're dog ears (like Inuyasha?) and no, I don't wish to have them either, not in this life at least. By the way, that drawing(and others) was my final work for my art class in college (first semester). I got a 100 for this!
I'll show the avatar,closer look and better! Enjoy!
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/drawingofmyself.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Ant

The realistic non-furry one looks better artistic wise.

f[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]cking furry.

Posted by NEMI

I had to do something different and ORIGINAL, everyone in my class pasted things in their original photos and I decided to go to a whole different way.Someone must admit that at least it looks cool somehow. You're so old fashioned :p:

Posted by Slade

Original would be a self-portrait of you with a bag over your head.

Posted by Zeta

NEMI = Faust?

Posted by Dexter

Wait, what? She's a furry? She likes Fairies? She has good hobbies and decent talent? Hawt!

Marry much?

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Dexter: Wait, what? She's a furry? She likes Fairies? She has good hobbies and decent talent? Hawt!

Marry much?

Yeah, thanks! That's how I enjoy my days when I'm not here in VGC :)

[quote=Zeta]NEMI=Faust?

Ok, now I'm not getting it. What that's supposed to mean, Mister?!

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Cruxis: Hey hey! What just a minute. Now I'm just saying she is Gorgous, I'm not a Purto-Pedo-Perve..or any Pedo/perve for that matter. Don't any of you tell wemon there cute or Smart or anything flattering?

Relax man, it's okay to be what you were born as. Learn to cope with it.

Posted by Dexter

Quoted post: That's how I enjoy my days when I'm not here in VGC

What? Seriously? Like, how often do you marry?

Are you interested in animal spirits, too, or are you interested in furryism from an artistic approach?

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Dexter: What? Seriously? Like, how often do you marry?

Are you interested in animal spirits, too, or are you interested in furryism from an artistic approach?

Are you being serious with me or....?
I like a bit of anything. I like landscapes, peaceful places. Animal spirits? Well maybe I guess? My favorite wild animal: The lynx. I also like anime drawing (that's why I came with the "furry NEMI"), and don't forget mystical things like fairies (my favs too, I have drawings of those too which I made a couple of years ago). I have another hobby: writting stories... I had made a couple too and my fav one is called Beyond Genesis. I'm gonna shut up now, I think I'm kinda annoying you.

Posted by Dexter

No, you're not annoying me at all. I'm seriously interested in the discussion. I'm big on anthropomorphic characters. Furry art in films, music, anime, drawings, games, etc. It's really fascinating to me and I've often found myself more captivated with furry characters than human characters, by far. Many of my favorite fictional characters are furry characters and the topic of spirit animals intrigues me.

I often find myself thinking of people I know in regards to what animal they remind me of and it somehow helps me get a better understanding of them. The anime Fruits Baskets was fantastic for me to observe because the Sohma family were members of the Zodiac and their personalities/fursonalities were reminiscent towards their Zodiac animal forms.

Please continue. Do you have a website or a place where I can view your art?

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Dexter: No, you're not annoying me at all. I'm seriously interested in the discussion. I'm big on anthropomorphic characters. Furry art in films, music, anime, drawings, games, etc. It's really fascinating to me and I've often found myself more captivated with furry characters than human characters, by far. Many of my favorite fictional characters are furry characters and the topic of spirit animals intrigues me.

I often find myself thinking of people I know in regards to what animal they remind me of and it somehow helps me get a better understanding of them. The anime Fruits Baskets was fantastic for me to observe because the Sohma family were members of the Zodiac and their personalities/fursonalities were reminiscent towards their Zodiac animal forms.

That's interesting! Unfortunately no.... I only have myspace, but I don't have all my art there. You can read my story if you want, it's in my blog (PM me if you're interested). But I would like to have a website where I can put my drawings and stories all-together :)

*Smiles* And you thought I was inmature somehow (I can be at times)

Posted by Slade

Quoted post: NEMI agrees: Am I supposed to laugh now?

I was just saying no one's ever done that before as far as I know.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting NEMI: Ok, now I'm not getting it. What that's supposed to mean, Mister?!

Faust= Guilty Gear character that wears a paper bag.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Slade: I was just saying no one's ever done that before as far as I know.

[COLOR=PINK] Should I try it? I'm gonna use someone else for that :p:[/color]

[QUOTE=Zeta]Faust=Guilty Gear character that wears a paper bag.
[COLOR=PINK]Ok. Never played that game before, that's why I asked :)[/color]

Posted by Cruxis

[quote=Ant][SIZE=7]HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BOY?[/SIZE]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v496/AntmanMadness/seenthisbite.jpg[/IMG]

aaaah.....No, officer.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]*Shut up back there*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Not at all :D. .....Have you tried Micheal Jackson's House?

Posted by Cruxis

[quote=Dexter]No, you're not annoying me at all. I'm seriously interested in the discussion. I'm big on anthropomorphic characters. Furry art in films, music, anime, drawings, games, etc. It's really fascinating to me and I've often found myself more captivated with furry characters than human characters, by far. Many of my favorite fictional characters are furry characters and the topic of spirit animals intrigues me.

I feel the same way about Angelics/Demonic/Demi Characters. There is just somthing about a Creature that has been given the power, beauty and trust of a G.od, but still has the Free Will and power to ruin all creation.

...Fasinating..

Quoted post: aaaah.....No, officer.

*Shut up back there*

Not at all . .....Have you tried Micheal Jackson's House?

... wow. Just... get the **** out.

Posted by The Judge

NO HE HAS NOT SEEN THIS BOY.

GO AWAY.

Posted by Slade

Quoting NEMI: [COLOR=PINK] Should I try it?[/color]

go4it

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Slade: go4it

YEAH!!!!

This thread is getting more exciting by the minute! Yay!!!

Posted by Xenos

[quote=NEMI][COLOR=pink][SIZE=+2]YEAH!!!![/SIZE]

This thread is getting more exciting by the minute! Yay!!![/COLOR]

cuz pple are taking note of ur buds???

Posted by The Judge

Personally, I want to see candid photos of her because I find her attractive. I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing less than appropriate photos.

Clothes on are fine too.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Xuphansa: cuz pple are taking note of ur buds???

[COLOR=PINK]No, because is the first time that I made a thread (I had made others too) that's still giving a lot to keep talking about, and because I feel that this is like my "5 minutes of fame/popularity".[/color]

Quoting The Judge: Personally, I want to see candid photos of her because I find her attractive. I'm not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing less than appropriate photos.

Clothes on are fine too.

Oh, I'm attractive? Thank you :rolleyes:!!!!
You'll see more photos of me soon enough, just wait till I take them :D!!! And don't worry, no fancy dresses, I promise. You'll see me with a skirt and a nice, brown shirt.

"Clothes on are fine too." ------ You're such a pervert!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Dexter

If I was a girl I would tease the members of VGC with my sexiness.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Dexter: If I was a girl I would tease the members of VGC with my sexiness.

Kinda funny! But I guess that I'll tease someone else with that "sexiness" of mine..... wait...... me? sexy?

I know :rolleyes: Yeah, I have a huge self-esteem :D!!!

Posted by Zeta

Special request:NEMI in a rubber catsuit and thigh-length boots with high heels. A whip in one hand and a melting candle in the other.

>_>; <_<; >_>;

*Runs*

I'm calling the FBI before this thread gets out of hand.

Posted by Sean Fury

There's no women on the internet, so it doesn't matter, we'll just say we're a bunch of Catholic priests.

Posted by Zeta

But Catholic priests go after little b- OH WAIT I GET IT NOW!

y halo thar seven year-old jokes.

no pun intended.

Posted by Omni

Quoting NEMI: But I guess that I'll tease someone else with that "sexiness" of mine..... wait...... me? sexy?

Can that someone be me?

I've already dialed 3-2, don't make me push 4.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Zeta: Special request:NEMI in a rubber catsuit and thigh-length boots with high heels. A whip in one hand and a melting candle in the other.

>_>; <_<; >_>;

*Runs*

[COLOR=PINK] Request taken before you said it.....sorry, you talked late![/color]
[QUOTE=Pretty Hate Machine]Can that someone be me?
[COLOR=PINK]*Laughs*----- Nope! :p:
I'm taken![/color]

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: I'm taken!

Caco, eh?

Posted by NEMI

[QUOTE=Phantasma]Caco, eh?
[COLOR=PINK]No. He likes a bit of everything :)[/color]

Posted by Xenos

What is a caco?

Posted by Dexter

Leave him. If he's not willing to share, he's possessive and greedy. You don't want that.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Xuphansa: What is a caco?

[COLOR=PINK]*Laughs* Caco is a person who likes reagge or reaggeton for that matter. I.E. Daddy Yankee, Don Omar. Does that answer your question?[/color]

Posted by Xenos

What is a reagge?

Posted by Phantasma2

****ty music you wouldn't enjoy.

Posted by Arcadios

Reagge is for jamacians.
Which dosen't equal reaggeton since it's for we spics.
I listen to both at times...to a certain imit.

Posted by The Judge

[quote=NEMI]"Clothes on are fine too." ------ You're such a pervert!!!!!!!!!!
You know you're glad I'm being honest

[quote=Dexter]If I was a girl I would tease the members of VGC with my sexiness.
You already try to.

Posted by Dexter

I meant visually, Judgey.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting NEMI: [COLOR=PINK] Request taken before you said it.....sorry, you talked late![/color]

PIX NAO!!!!!!

Posted by Omni

Post pictures of you in something.

Posted by Cruxis

[FBI, barge in on a obese 78 Year old man]

Cruxis: Whaa!!!!
Agent 1: Freeze, scum bag! Where FBI!
Agent 2: on you to ground Perve!

[Agent 1 slams his knee into Cruxis's back and Man-Handels him to the ground]

Cruxis: What'd I do! officer! officer! What'd I do! officer!

[Agent 2, Kick's cruxis in the face with his shin, as Agent 1 chuckles]

Agent 2: Where not officer's, you back-peddling perve.
Agent 1: Where Agents of the United States Government, and we can do what ever the hell we want. Sick piece of ****!
Agent 2: Dirty ****....

Cruxis: I want lawful representation! Get my phone! ....G*****n it! Let go! you're hurting my back.

Agent 2: Shut up ****er! We know what kind of sick **** you've been upto on the net.
Agent 1: Luering Young Puerto Rican Wemon into you're underground Drug Trafficing system, and obducting inisant young boys into you're "Tot's-4-Slavery" Program.
Agent 2: You're not in Mexico buddy. There's laws against that sort of stuff here!
[Agent 1, Curb Stomps Cruxis's face into the floor]

Agent 2: Sick Bastards like you desrve to be in a North Korean Prison Labor camp.
Agent 1: Yeah, there you'll be malested by asian dictators. you can get you're fix there faggy!

[Cruxis coughs blood up onto his shirt, as both officers fashion the cuffs onto his wrists and pull him up to his feet]

Cruxis: Who told you!? huh!? Was it Xero!!!!?, that bastard!...no was it Arcadios!!! G****n Him!

Cruxis:...no wait it was the Latin booty NEMI huh!? Blast it Foolied again!

Agent 1: Who gives a ****! you're the last person who needs to know that information. Now get in the **** car!

[Cruxis's eyes are swollen and his face painted in hot sweat and cold blood. Stairing off in the distance he notices a fimiliar face. Both cold and calculated, the only reconizable feature a Grin. Then as if tazed by the Agents 10,000 watt stun gun, cruxis realizes who's face he see's staring coldly at him from the wooded over growth some 100 years away]

Cruxis: VAMPIRO!

Agent 2: heh, so you figured out. Too bad you're going to be locked a way for a long time.
Agent 1: Get used to it. Sick ****'s like you, prison isn't well to them.

Posted by Omni

If not for the ending, that would be a massive fail. Even still, it's a fail, but not quite so massive. Don't do it again.

Posted by Zeta

Poor Cruxis, we hardly knew ye...

... Wait, that was just a story? *** ****ing ****it.

Posted by Cruxis

[quote=Zeta]Poor Cruxis, we hardly knew ye...

... Wait, that was just a story? *** ****ing ****it.

lol yeah, got a little carried away there. thought I would livin up the thread a little. *Sigh* Good Times.

Well you failed. Either be funny or just stop trying.

Posted by NEMI

[COLOR=PINK] Cruxis is just doing his best. Let's treat him right!

Back at ya, Cruxis ;)![/color]

Quoting Cruxis: Cruxis:...no wait it was the Latin booty NEMI huh!?

Whoa!!!! What am I doing there!?

Latin booty, huh? It doesn't sound that bad.... I do have a great booty :p:

Posted by Slade

pix or it didn't happen

Some part of me deep down wanted to say "Welcome to Whoreville," and then something else kicked in. Hm.

Welcome to Whoreville. Population: You.

Posted by Dexter

Happy birthday. Birthday pics plz.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Dexter: Happy birthday.

Thank you!! I just had a pleaseant day today ;).
I got my tattoo.... is not the fairy like I wanted but, is still ok for me.

[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/mytattoo.jpg[/IMG]

This pic isn't from my birthday, but is kinda recent (Jan. 06/07)
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/meagain.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

I demand candid photos PM'd to me.

Posted by NEMI

[COLOR=PINK] Aaaanyway, as I was saying. Here are more pics and YAY! no fancy dresses for you![/color]
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/01_06_07_1704.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/01_06_07_1706.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/nemi007.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/doublereflection.jpg[/IMG]

That last one is my favorite :)

P.S. Don't mind the Inuyasha that's in the back :p:

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Welcome to Whoreville. Population: You.

gb2/tshirthell.com

As for the pics, dayummmmm, gurl. Wait, you're not like five feet tall are you?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting NEMI: [COLOR=PINK] Aaaanyway, as I was saying. Here are more pics and YAY! no fancy dresses for you![/color]
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/01_06_07_1704.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/01_06_07_1706.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/nemi007.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g256/nemiyasha/doublereflection.jpg[/IMG]

That last one is my favorite :)

P.S. Don't mind the Inuyasha that's in the back :p:

G[COLOR="black"]o[/COLOR]d...I would do so many things to you.

Quoted post: I got my tattoo.... is not the fairy like I wanted but, is still ok for me.

It's pretty lame. But whatever =/

And whatever you see in her Judge, I certainly do not.

Posted by The Judge

I see a beautiful young woman with a great personality.

Posted by Ant

lookin good.

Quoted post: I see a beautiful young woman with a great personality.

I see an average girl of a subhuman race with a personality that's also average, if not a touch ignorant. idk thats just me lol

Posted by Dexter

I think Judge needs to date more girls or something.

Or A girl, amirite? lol

Posted by The Judge

I have different standards than you I guess. :D

Posted by Dexter

What standards? As long as she doesn't look like Ruby from The Hills Have Eyes you're, like, all over it. What's up with that?

zing, son.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Dexter: What standards? As long as she doesn't look like Ruby from The Hills Have Eyes you're, like, all over it. What's up with that?

Least I don't go flacid when it counts.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Or A girl, amirite? lol

idk, Ant is pretty cute.

and wtf Judge?

Posted by The Judge

Nothing. I'm not in the mood to get into a half-brained argument/discussion/contest of zings.

Posted by Dexter

Don't start it then, lazy. No fun.

There will come a day in your life when you will go flaccid when it counts. It just happens. Good times those were.

Posted by The Judge

Alleviated by a swift "memory loss" punch.

Those were good times. They're all good times in this world, bby.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Slade:
As for the pics, dayummmmm, gurl. Wait, you're not like five feet tall are you?

[COLOR=PINK]Actually, I'm 5'3" :)[/color]
[QUOTE=The Judge] I would do so many things to you.
**** Judge!!!! You're more pervert than I thought--- you're like starting to have an obsession for me. Now that scares me!

As for the "things": There's someone who already does it....too bad for you and so good to me!

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Dexter: Leave him. If he's not willing to share, he's possessive and greedy. You don't want that.

Like I said, not so good for you.

Posted by Slade

Quoting NEMI: [COLOR=PINK]Actually, I'm 5'3" :)[/color]

Man, I know a heck of a lot of guys with a thing for short girls... But I'm just not one of them.

Posted by Dexter

lawl. I am. It seems like my last three girlfriends were petite. Easier transportation.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Dexter: Easier transportation.

You mean, like, easier to stuff into a bag? Yeah, definitely.

I think the shortest I could go would be 5'7". That's still over a half-foot shorter than me. Yikes.

5'3" is a perfect height. Tall girls are gross.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: 5'3" is a perfect height. Tall girls are gross.

qft

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: 5'3" is a perfect height.

Yeah, thanks. This height feels so comfortable for me, and I'm glad for it. I may be short but, it doesn't make me less person or woman in this case.

I have to thank my father for that, that family sure is tall!!!! My grandpa is 6'something" and my dad is like almost 6 feet.

My mom is 5'0"...... I feel sorry for her.
I like to mock her for that :D

Posted by Zeta

Still waiting on those dominatrix pictur- *Shot*

Quoted post: Yeah, thanks.

I wasn't complimenting you. Go back and read my other post. Nothing will change that.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I wasn't complimenting you. Go back and read my other post. Nothing will change that.

I'm just being nice, dude. Why you have to be mean?
And no one's telling you to change a thing. Your tastes,your life.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Cruxis: I feel the same way about Angelics/Demonic/Demi Characters. There is just somthing about a Creature that has been given the power, beauty and trust of a G.od, but still has the Free Will and power to ruin all creation.

...Fasinating..

What the **** is this ****? You just made me embarrassed to be here. Thanks.

I wasn't being mean.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I wasn't being mean.

Sure? Sounded like it. Guess I don't know you that well.
Should I say sorry? Sorry is like a big word for a situation this short.
Should I say, I apologize?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone is messing with my posts, and it ain't funny!!!!
I'm serious!

You're like the female version of Phant.

Posted by Phantasma2

Suck cock ****er

at least I know you.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: You're like the female version of Phant.

She doesn't have a nosaru bandaru...

Other than that, yep.

She wears a headaru bandaru though. All womenz do. It's the female version of the nosaru bandaru.

Posted by Phantasma2

HEY PHM

TRY LESS TO BE COOL KK

HEY PHANT

TRY LESS TO BE JAPANESE KK

Posted by Omni

Quoting Phantasma: HEY PHM

TRY LESS TO BE COOL KK

I think I'll go cry now. Seriously... :(

Posted by Phantasma2

HEY CJ

SUCK COCK

Will do, little buddy!

Posted by Cruxis

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;519984]I see an average girl of a subhuman race with a personality that's also average, if not a touch ignorant. idk thats just me lol

I think the only subhuman here is you. Anyone who would say a obviously racist remark is nothing more than a shameful bigot. Thank go/d I live in America Where there are people who would kick my *** if I said somthing like that.

Nice guy or not, you need to learn when it's apropriate to shut you're mouth, that's all I'm saying.

Posted by Omni

You make it sound like there's no racism in America or something.

Posted by Dexter

More than Canada!

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Cruxis: I think the only subhuman here is you. Anyone who would say a obviously racist remark is nothing more than a shameful bigot. Thank go/d I live in America Where there are people who would kick my *** if I said something like that.

Nice guy or not, you need to learn when it's apropriate to shut you're mouth, that's all I'm saying.

Vampiro doesn't like latin girls, he said it: [quote=Vamiro V. Empire]turns out you're a puertorrican, gross
Cruxis defending me? Wow!!! that's a true friend, thanks :)
Is nice to have a friend who cares about me. Please don't tell me that you have a crush on me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STOP MESSING WITH MY MESSAGES DEXTER!!! I'M SERIOUS!!!

Posted by KoH

[quote=Cruxis;530136]I think the only subhuman here is you. Anyone who would say a obviously racist remark is nothing more than a shameful bigot. Thank go/d I live in America Where there are people who would kick my *** if I said somthing like that.

He was joking, at least about the subhuman bit, not sure about that personality thing. :) Jesus, you'd think that a retarded rodent could spot that level of sarcasm a mile away but apparently you can't. :(

Posted by Cruxis

True, there IS alot of racism in america. But, regardless. THIS country was built by many differnet races. Just so Vampiro knows, I wasn't spacifically defending NEMI. I was Speaking the Truth of racism. the Nasty Truth of Hatred. I Personally don't think Racism belongs in the developed world, expecially in the New Millinium. I know, I will have no part in it anyways.
And Anyone who would continure the practice is nothing more than pretentious Nazis.

& KOH, I've done nothing but be nice to you. But man you are such a Retarded *******. Worthless ****, with nothing more than to do than fill these precious Boards with you're pointless banter is nothing short of stupid. YOU are the rodent my friend. Buy some ProActive, See a Therapist about the Speech and Please quit reminding me of you're worthless existence by wasting my time with you're stupidity and dumbass comments.

Posted by Omni

Quoting NEMI: Please don't tell me that you have a crush on me.

No, but maybe I do. You can't just ignore me!

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: No, but maybe I do. You can't just ignore me!

I'm not ignoring you........ I can't do anything if you or someone else has a crush on me. I'm glad that I live down here, and that I only know a few of you via online.

Posted by Omni

In case you don't know, I'm not being serious. I do think you're a nice looking girl, but I don't even know you except on some forum on the internet, LOL...

Oh, and by living down here, do you mean Florida?

Posted by Slade

australia

Quoted post: I think the only subhuman here is you. Anyone who would say a obviously racist remark is nothing more than a shameful bigot. Thank go/d I live in America Where there are people who would kick my *** if I said somthing like that.

Nice guy or not, you need to learn when it's apropriate to shut you're mouth, that's all I'm saying

Quoted post: True, there IS alot of racism in america. But, regardless. THIS country was built by many differnet races. Just so Vampiro knows, I wasn't spacifically defending NEMI. I was Speaking the Truth of racism. the Nasty Truth of Hatred. I Personally don't think Racism belongs in the developed world, expecially in the New Millinium. I know, I will have no part in it anyways.
And Anyone who would continure the practice is nothing more than pretentious Nazis.

Turns out I don't give a ****. I'm going to to assume you're not white, thus your opinion is moot. Evolve more and then maybe I'll care. That, or you're just a ******-lover and feel the need to defend lesser species to make up for your own short-comings.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: That, or you're just a ******-lover and feel the need to defend lesser species to make up for your own short-comings.

He should totally join PETA. He's annoying enough.

I see what you did there. blacks != humans.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=The Judge;508987]I'd hit it
Eh, I'd probably take "it" out to dinner, at McDonalds.. While I ate a Quiznos sub. Scratch that I hate fastfood, San Felipe is where it's at. I really enjoy fine Latin beer, way better than American-domestic.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;520308]5'3" is a perfect height. Tall girls are gross.
Was Wonder Woman NOT hot? I'll have you know, that "librarian" I [currently] have a fling with, is an Amazonian nerd-goddess.. :cool:

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: In case you don't know, I'm not being serious. I do think you're a nice looking girl, but I don't even know you except on some forum on the internet, LOL...

Oh, and by living down here, do you mean Florida?

Either way, thank you about the nice looking girl comment. Some people can have crush on somebody that he/she only knows via internet, sounds strange but sometimes life's just like that :).

About knowing me or not, that's up to you if you want to build some friendship :p:

And I'm not from Florida, I'm a cool latin girl (puertorrican to be exact :D)

Posted by Omni

Quoting NEMI: About knowing me or not, that's up to you if you want to build some friendship :p:

Yeah, I guess we can be friends. Do you have AIM or MSN? Add me on there if you do and IM me. Mine should be in my profile.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: Yeah, I guess we can be friends. Do you have AIM or MSN?

Of course we can be friends!!! I do have AIM but, I'm not there 'cause I go to college, I work and I don't have that much time :(
Today's my free day :)
Anyway, we can PM each other here if you want.

CAN WE BE FRIENDS? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you 'round for a long long time
I really 'membered you when you drink my wine

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I seen you walkin' down in Chinatown
I called you but you could not look around

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I bring my money to the welfare line
I see you standing in it every time

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

The color of your skin don't matter to me
As long as we can live in harmony

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President
so I can show you how your money's spent

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Sometimes I don't speak too bright
but yet I know what I'm talking about

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I know you're working for the CIA
they wouldn't have you in the Mafia

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

Posted by Omni

I knew you'd have some witty remark. I didn't know it would be so huge.

Posted by KoH

It's totally different when you listen to the song. You're not so much aware that you repeat the same ****ing line 47 times.

GOOD JOB ON RUINING IT, VAMP. NOW EVERYTIME I HEAR IT I'LL JUST BE COUNTING THE NUMBER OF TIMES I SAY THAT ****ING LINE. DICK.

Posted by Slade

They used to play that song in the gym a few times every day. It was good because it ****ed me right off. It's one of those songs where you just want to tell whoever's singing it to shut up.

Also, a notice: This thread will die unless you post more pics in it, NEMI dear.

Posted by Dexter

I remember it in the credits of Lethal Weapon 4.

Quoted post: It's totally different when you listen to the song. You're not so much aware that you repeat the same ****ing line 47 times.

GOOD JOB ON RUINING IT, VAMP. NOW EVERYTIME I HEAR IT I'LL JUST BE COUNTING THE NUMBER OF TIMES I SAY THAT ****ING LINE. DICK.

Yeah, eh? I never realised it either. Who woulda thought the entire song, save for one or two lines, was the chorus just repeated over and over again.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;531053]CAN WE BE FRIENDS? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS? WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS?

[SIZE=7][FONT=Arial Black]DICKHOLE!![/FONT] :-D [/SIZE]

Posted by KoH

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;531282]Yeah, eh?

****ing canadians. :D

Posted by Tyler Durden

What's wrong with Canadians? I consider myself a bastard-Canuck, because I'm originally from upper-state Washington..

Posted by Ch

Wow.

I should have known this was a girls picture thread. It has 12 ****ing pages worth of drooling creepery.

Yes. Creepery.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Ch

Posted by Omni

Quoting Sadistic Grin: She is adorable, however.

True. I'm glad she decided to be my friend! LOL...

No, but seriously, she is pretty cool from the talk her and I had.

Posted by Zeta

STILL WAITING ON THOSE DOMINATRIX PIX *Is shot*

EDIT: ****it, already made a post like this. >_<

Quoted post: ****ing canadians.

Sorry. I meant "yah, huh?"

****ing americans.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

We spell "yah" with an e. TY

yeh* my mistake.

Posted by NEMI

Quoting Pretty Hate Machine: True. I'm glad she decided to be my friend! LOL...

I told you that I was a cool latin girl ;) You are cool too, and fun to talk to :D

Posted by KoH

[quote=Sadistic Grin;531651]What's wrong with Canadians? I consider myself a bastard-Canuck, because I'm originally from upper-state Washington..

YOU'RE what's wrong with canucks, *****! jk

Has anyone else noticed that this thread is starting to rival the longest Fate thread that ever existed? Not all the Fate threads combined, but just the longest one, that is.

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;531699]True. I'm glad she decided to be my friend! LOL...

You whore.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Fate is old news, yesterday's trash.. Which brings to mind something a hobo once said to me about some garbage; "Hey, you gonna eat that?!"

Quoted post: Has anyone else noticed that this thread is starting to rival the longest Fate thread that ever existed? Not all the Fate threads combined, but just the longest one, that is.

One of Fate's was waaaay longer than this.

Posted by Roger Smith

Donno why, she isn't that pretty yo.

78% of it was people *****ing about how long the thread was, how she was an attention whore for posting so many similar pictures, and so on. It was a 10:1 ratio of hate to love basically.

Posted by Roger Smith

Makes sense.

no u

Posted by Omni

Quoting KoH: You whore.

Oh, you know it, KoH. By the way, what time was your appointment this week? I seem to have misplaced my daily planner.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;532800]78% of it was people *****ing about how long the thread was, how she was an attention whore for posting so many similar pictures, and so on. It was a 10:1 ratio of hate to love basically.
Sounds like my kind of woman..

Posted by KoH

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;532892]Oh, you know it, KoH. By the way, what time was your appointment this week? I seem to have misplaced my daily planner.

Tuesday. If I meant something to you you would've remembered without a planner.

Asshole.

Posted by Omni

Hello, I'm supposed to be a whore. Why would I care? I just want my money, you *****. Don't make me send my pimps after you, mofo.

Plus, you know you love me enough that it doesn't matter how much I really care.

On a semi-relevant note to this thread, NEMI is supportive of my interest in writing and I think she's very nice having now talked to her a few times.

Posted by KoH

You just want her for her breasts. Are my boobs not big enough for you anymore? Is that it?

You superficial *******.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Pretty Hate Machine;534553]Hello, I'm supposed to be a whore. Why would I care? I just want my money, you *****. Don't make me send my pimps after you, mofo..
You're all whores, in my book. So, who's turn is it to clean my dishes?

Posted by Omni

I think it's my turn, but I need to find my daily planner before I can be sure of anything.

Quoted post: You're all whores, in my book. So, who's turn is it to clean my dishes?

If by clean you mean clean and dishes you mean pooper count me in.

Posted by KoH

wudnt dishs b teh nutz/?

Posted by The Judge

This thread makes me laugh

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;535751]If by clean you mean clean and dishes you mean pooper count me in.
Okay, but make sure you use lots of peanut butter. The last time you left a severe pain in my colon, son.

[quote=KoH;535831]wudnt dishs b teh nutz/?
If you'd prefer..

[quote=The Judge;535871]This thread makes me laugh
****in' Aye!