STARWARS BATTLEFRONT

Posted by maloney

HI ALL, CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW I MAKE THE STORMTROOPERS ROLL IN STARWARS BATTLEFRONT. DID IT ACCIDENTLY AND NOW DON'T KNOW WHICH BUTTONS I USED. THANKS.

Posted by higbvuyb

THIS IS THE INTRODUCTION BOARD NOT THE COMPUTER GAMES BOARD AND FIX YOUR KEYBOARD YOUR CAPS LOCK KEY SEEMS TO BE ON

Posted by Raptor

Let me tell you something about stormtroopers. They don't get in a car, they don't ****ing ride in a car, they don't pick up the phone, they don't turn on the oven, and they sure as **** don't ****ing roll! SHOMER SHABBOS!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

ACTUALLY< FUNNY STORY HERE>

WHILE EATING PANCAKES ONE GLORIOUS MORNING< I SPILLED SOME SYRUP ON THE LEFT SHIFT KEY ON MY ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD< AND THE NEXT TIME I PUSHED THE KEY< IT STAYED DOWN> SO NOW IT LOOKS AS THOUGH I AM TYPING WITH THE CAPS LOCK ON< BUT IN ACTUALITY IT WAS ACCIDENT INVOLVING WONDEROUS PANCAKES AND GORGEOUS VERMONT MAPLE> THAT STUFF IS PRICY>

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Raptor]Let me tell you something about stormtroopers. They don't get in a car, they don't ****ing ride in a car, they don't pick up the phone, they don't turn on the oven, and they sure as **** don't ****ing roll! SHOMER SHABBOS!

****in' tell 'em, Rap.. Nice way to end it with a parody of Walter Sobchak.