loleries

Posted by The Judge

So I had a splitting headache yesterday, and it hurt to laugh. Thus, when Ant was over, I told him "Do not make me laugh. It hurts like hell." He leans over and says "You know, thousands of people died in a tidal wave today." Of course, I burst out laughing.

So what odd things make you laugh, DA? And I mean really weird things that aren't even very funny.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Your signature did it for me. If only because the leg is still in his hand.

Posted by Zeta

In TP whenever I hit one of those twilight birds and they make that trumpet noise I can't help but chuckle.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]In TP whenever I hit one of those twilight birds and they make that trumpet noise I can't help but chuckle.

Those things annoyed the hell out of me.

For the longest time I thought it was the background music.

QUALITY MUSIC

Posted by Ant

I liked it.

Posted by Slade

still a TP virgin

Posted by Zeta

Heh, the first thing that came to mind when I read Slade's post was triple penetration.

Posted by Slade

I bol'd.

But yeah, that too.

Posted by Senator Ramen

I once saw a really fat emo kid, black hair, make-up and all. As he waddled past me, I saw just how tight his pants were. I thought "Huh, he must have to wear normal sized pants to have them be so tight." The thought of that fat guy wearing normal sized pants made me bol.

lol

Posted by Senator Ramen

Dahaha I was just watching Ripley's believe it or not, and they just showed the man without a face. He literally, didn't have a face, like his eyes and nose, even like the part where the skull should be, were missing. I couldn't stop laughing.

Posted by Roger Smith

I'm not really sure what makes me laugh. It's hard to make me laugh, so it has to be pretty random and stupid like wryyyyyyying very loudly in the mall or walmart.

Also, Judge. What did you do what that pic?

Posted by The Judge

I couldn't upload it for some reason.

Posted by Lord of Spam

the thought of the reactions of a particularly redneck set of parents if I kicked their little ****head childs face through the thick plate glass at my job made me burst into laughter. While I was talking to them.

I then realized how insane I must have looked, which made it harder to stop laughing.

Seeing people get hurt makes me laugh. Like, anyone and any amount of pain seems to do it for me. Then I feel bad when they look up at me and say "what the ****, this isn't funny." :(

Posted by Ant

It happens to the best of us...except me.

Which means you aren't considered one of the best.

Posted by Ant

which means you should shut up.

k

Posted by Darksong X

Derick liking things is absurdly funny for some reason. Like when he gets Root Beer from a soda fountain it's like "Oh! GUESS WHAT DERICK GOT?" and I and a few others (Ant and Stephen) burst out into loleries.

Posted by Senator Ramen

Hahaha
Ooohh, Derick LIKES THINGS, whooaahh.

Posted by The Judge

:(

Posted by Darksong X

Derick being sad is also funny. :)

Derick having any emotion is HIGHLARRYUS

Posted by Slade

Girls being mean makes me laugh every time. Even if they're seriously ****ed off, it's funny to some degree. Usually because it's so ridiculous or unexpected.

Posted by The Judge

And for no logical reason.

Posted by Slade

DO THEY EVER HAVE A REASON??!

Posted by Senator Ramen

Quoting Darksong X: Derick being sad is also funny. :)

Truth.
I imagined that sad face being in place of Derick's actual head.

Quoted post: Girls being mean makes me laugh every time. Even if they're seriously ****ed off, it's funny to some degree. Usually because it's so ridiculous or unexpected.

It's better when they try to be mean to you and you laugh which causes them to get ****ed off which makes you laugh harder and they get so mad they cry. Good times.