Wacko board!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's been over a month since da Flame board was destroyed. Now vote yes to a Wacko Board!! :D

Oh, and you all miss ßäkù®À and you know it!! :D

Posted by Dexter

I don't feel it's time to bring back the wacko forum yet. I'd wait about two more months.

Posted by Ant

Why 2 months exactly?

Posted by Dexter

Well, give or take. It just doesn't feel as if the absence has been long enough. It's more reminiscent of old-times when it has a decent absentia. This just doesn't seem like the moment for it to make its inevitable return.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

No, and give us CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!

Make that an option.

Posted by Fate

Gives me a place to kick off stuff to instead of CB.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: I'd wait about two more months.

grrr!!! And then in two months you'll say da same thing again. Then in four months you'll say da same thing again....On da internet, a month is a LONG time!!!!!

If we can just keep it a tie vote, then we can let da other members decide!!! :wacko:

Posted by Iris

A Wacko Board would be nifty. I'm sure everyone will enjoy it, although I'd prefer a different name, maybe a bit more creative.

Also, I don't think we need to unban Bakura. He hasn't even tried coming back yet, so let's enjoy our peace while we can.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You know, give it a new name and I might not be so opposed to it...

Posted by Xenos

Such as?

Posted by Linkman

lol not this again.

no.

Posted by Dexter

The wacko board can't get a new name. That's so lame. It has always been the wacko forum and it will forever stay as the wacko forum, otherwise it turns into something else entirely. Keep things traditional, guys!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Iris: I don't think we need to unban Bakura. He hasn't even tried coming back yet.

Um, yes, he has. He's PMd me a LOT!!! Cause he can't post!!!! His last PM to me...yesterday!!!! :D Three PMs last week.

Re: I NEED SOMEWERE TO POST!!!

Rumor has it he's trying to get Linko_16 to unban him!!! :D:D:D:D

Quoting Dexter: It has always been the wacko forum and it will forever stay as the wacko forum, otherwise it turns into something else entirely. Keep things traditional, guys!

So I see a change of heart to soon making a yes vote!!! :D:D

Posted by Dexter

No, really, two months, then it would be nice. Don't want to start the new year this way, do we?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Dexter: Don't want to start the new year this way, do we?

YES!!! Wacko = good!! Insanity = good!!!! It's a great way to start da year!!! :wacko:

Now, vote yes!!! :wacko:

Posted by Momentum

As long as it doesn't turn into the Wacko Board from the old days, sure, why not.

Later

Posted by Jesse Smith

Don't forget to make that yes vote!! :wacko: