Merry Christmas Everybody

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all you vgcer's.

What are you guys doing for christmas?

Posted by NES Queen

bah humbug!

I plan on spending the least amount of time possible with people, or out on the roads with all the crazy holiday people, or feigning interest in long lost family members, or pretending to like unwrapping crappy gifts from people who wasted their money on things I have no desire to own.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Open present, go hang out with friends.

[quote=VRZ]scroooooooog.
You forgot an e.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Back from the grave, just to say Merry Christmas everyone.

Posted by KoH

I'm gonna stay at home and pretend to have a good time. :D

Posted by Ant

I think we may actually be going out for a traditional Chinese Dinner on Christmas...yup! :D

Posted by Xenos

I am going to kill some time as I sit on this computer and starting into VGC's homepage. Yea! What an awesome way to spend my Christmas.

Posted by Echo

Merry Christmas to everyone. I'll be opening presents in the morning, having lunch with the family, than playing the Wii that I'll be getting. Probably hang out with friends tomorrow night, too.

Posted by mis0

Enjoying a few gifts I already got (traditionally, my family opens gifts on the evening of the 24th, and we have a banquet on the 25th), preparing for (very) important stuff later this week.

Posted by Dexter

We are all sleeping in. We're just now getting ourselves to bed. When we all wake up, we have tons of gifts to open. It's going to be night time by the time we finish unwrapping. Looking forward to it. I got them all some nifty gifts this year that I know they're going to be surprised by.

We also have a huge dinner to prepare. We got lots of company coming over tonight. It's going to be action-packed.

Posted by Raptor

Working from 6:30 am to 5:30 pm, because I know how to live.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I was supposed to sleep in, but I went to bed to early. So I'll probably sit around and do nothing for a few hours then go back to bed after gifts are exchanged. Anywho, merry christmas.

Posted by The Judge

Merry Christmas everyone!

Posted by KoH

***... 10:17 in the morning and I'm sitting at my computer waiting for my ****ing family to wake up. You'd think that with such an incentive as free gifts they'd be jumping at the idea but apparently they prefer to sleep. Speaking of which, I jolted out of my bed about 2 hours ago and have been bored ever since. :( (Not due to excitement of Christmas, I could honestly have gone without it, but just 'cause I randomly jolt out of bed. :D )

Posted by Boner

Hey, Merry Freakin' XXX-mas to you too!

:-D

Posted by Klarth

Hey, VGC! I'm in Chile again - We're staying in a total dump of a town, but I'm managing to leech someone's wireless connection while we're down here. I didn't ask for anything this year, and sweaters and Polo shirts are what I received. And I <3 them.

Peace on Earth. Goodwill, etc, merry xmas

Posted by Dexter

The girls are finally waking up, but it's going to take them at least 2/3 hours to prepare themselves for all the pictures they're going to take. It might be nighttime before we even start opening the gifts!

Posted by Speedfreak

Christmas sucks.

Posted by Crazy K

Merry Christmas to ya all. This was the most boring Christmas ever, but hey I got a wallet with $75 in it. But it was good enough.

Posted by Omni

I had to work today, which sucked. Anyways, I got some boots for Christmas, LOL! Plus some DVDs and some other more normal stuff. Now, tommorrow I am going to Disney-MGM Studios with this girl and I already knopw I will be crashing at her apartment, so that should be interesting...

I'll be repping anyone in this thread that I can right now, unless they said something really stupid or boring.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Speedfreak]Christmas sucks.

**** straight. I agree with this man. He is a wonderful person who speaks with the knowledge of a ***.

[quote=Stone Cold Crazy]
I'll be repping anyone in this thread that I can right now, unless they said something really stupid or boring.

What do you count as "stupid" or "boring?"

The only thing I'm grateful for today is Pink Floyd and the song 'Comfortably Numb.' It's just so... so ****ing good! :)

Posted by Fate

Regardless of scrooges here, I'm going to wish everyone a merry day anyways.

Posted by Dexter

Oh, wow, Christmas has turned today into the laziest day of the year.