Your car, Twisted Metal Style

Posted by The Judge

Whilst watching Anthony play Twisted Metal Black, me, him, and Joe began a discussion about our cars like that.

Joe's old truck would have really good defense and sh[COLOR="black"]i[/COLOR]tty stats for everything else save for offense. He'd always be listening to Metallica tapes and use fire missiles a lot. His special would be spikes on the front of his car which he'd use to just ram people.

Anthony's car would have average stats all around. He'd use all the missile weapons, and his special would be one of those that drops stuff behind you. Mostly his leaking steering fluid, causing an oil slick type thing. Since neither his radio nor CD player works, he'd sit in silence, focused solely on the task at hand.

My car would have good acceleration, speed, and maneuverability, and decent offense, but poor armor. I'd always use the homing missiles, so I could just drive around listening to classical as I blast anything I can see in the horizon. My special would probably be some form of laser that came out of my headlights. Or mounted on the top of my car. Whichever. It'd probably be homing too, attesting to my laziness and unwillingness to aim at anything. In fact, it'd just be a large amount of homing missiles.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?!

Posted by Lord of Spam

My truck would have very limited missle capabilities, but would have the most powerful machine guns in the game, since basically my truck doesnt do anything fancy, but does hte simple things VERY well. It would have slow acceleration ad poor handling, but would have armor and offense through the roof. My special would be a super short burst of speed used to ram things.

Quoting The Judge: My car would have good acceleration, speed, and maneuverability

you really need to drive something fast if a camry is your idea of good acceleration:(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Rust from the roof would flake off blinding anyone behind us, while the engine catches on fire and acts as a timed explosive eliminating anyone within a thirty foot radius.

That's about all my car is good for.

Posted by mis0

I'd be best to face The Judge, since our cars are similar in size, weight, and power. Elantra's have decent handling (no catostrophic understeer like Antbox Intrepid), very poor armour, decent acceleration, but, good weaponry because of the all-round cheapness, leaving money for extras! I gets missiles and guns, yo. Special feature? Self-destruct! Flimsy Korean car needs a way to protect it's honour!