question

Posted by Ch

Well im very drunk rite now so just make out the words as best as you can. So for the past two years I've been friends with this girl. We did eveything together. We went to the mall and I used to go shopping with her and I did a bunch of cutsey stuff with her. I've never had trouble getting with other girls but this one is weird. I've seen her vagina. But hers was special. She was like my best friend. female friend.

She fukin hates me now. What should I do? Actually call her or forget about it?

I feel pathetic anouncing this on here but my friends are very wothlress right now, seeing as they're focusing on some chick with huge teats accros the street and they left me here.

Why am i even drinkin at home?

Posted by Linko_16

Dude, you have/had a female friend... who's comfortable with you seeing her vagina... and still being just friends? You definitely need to make up with her somehow. What happened to get her mad at you?

Posted by The Judge

Yeah, why does she hate you?

Posted by Ch

IT's rediculous.... she got mad because I was gettin backscratch from some girl she didn't like. thats why i question it. bit[COLOR="White"]ch[/COLOR]es are crazy. I feel like she almost owned me and i hgate that.

Posted by Linko_16

If that's all it is, she'll probably get over it... pretty unreasonable thing to freak out about. But you should give her a call and try to talk.

Posted by Slade

Wow, not right now though. Wait till you're sober, dude. ALWAYS wait till you're sober.

Posted by Linko_16

Well, yeah. Thx for the disclaimer, birthday boy.

Posted by Slade

It was just that everyone was like YEAH CALL HER, and I don't think in a drunk state he'd be like, "Hmm... yes, but I should wait."

I've seen many a relationship ruined by a "HEY I JUSS WAN'TA FUK YOUUUuuou..." drunk phone calls.

Posted by mis0

She might be jealous of you and that other girl, or maybe she's ****ed that you hang out with her if you are/were aware she hates her.

Posted by Phantasma2

Jesus, if its the same girl that you told me about just ****ing call her.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Do what everyone else already said.

Call her when you're sober.

My best friend is female and about as comfortable with me as yours is. Call and make up. Nothing would be worth the friendship, now would it?

Posted by Ch

she left me a message! great

"i ****ing hate you SO much and NEVER want ne thing to do with u. U were a waste of ****in time for being such a **** sneak behind my back. So take this **** and stuff it, im sure ull have plenty to say tmrw. **** offf *******, "

girls are psycvho

Posted by mis0

Sounds like jealousy to me. :/

going 2 sleep, da.

Posted by The Judge

Give her 2 days. Precisely 2. After the second day, call her.

Make sure to tell her that you've been thinking about what she said, and how sorry you are. Tell her you didn't think what you were doing was wrong, and that you're really sorry. Make a note of saying that you're not only sorry that you upset her, but also because you value the friendship you two have above anything else, and you don't want anything to ever get in the way of that. Offer to do whatever it takes to make the situation better, and then apologize again. Ask her to call you back, and say goodbye.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Do EXACTLY what Derick just said.

Posted by The Judge

Kiwi is Kawaii: HOW DO YOU GIVE CORRECT ADVICE ON WOMEN AND YET YOU DON'T HAVE A WIFE YET?!

Answer: I'm ugly

Posted by Ant

go to her house nude and then yell at her from outside about how you have gigantic balls.

Posted by sniper

Do EXACTLY what Ant just said.

Posted by The Judge

Tell her how much you care about her.

Posted by Ant

nude

Posted by Lord of Spam

huh, i must be the only one that thought "any ***** that crazy isnt worth hanging out with"

if shes ****ing nuts enough to get mad enough at you to tell you you're a waste of time etc over a ******* back scratch, then the ho isnt worth knowing.

DUMP HER, MANG.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I'm guessing this girl is as drunk as you are? That, or she's on her period, because she's being a total ***** right now. And as much as it would've been funny to hear a story about you trying to apologize while drunk, Derick is a smart guy and summed it up pretty well.

Ant's suggestion was also pretty good.

Posted by Lord of Spam

luke, use the force
before intercourse
but luke, dont forget
bitches aint nothin
but hos and tramps

Posted by Zeta

I'm siding with Ant on this one.

Posted by Slade

Huh, I read Judge's post as one big sissy ball of sarcasm. As in, "this is exactly what women want to hear. look at how ridiculous it is."

Posted by The Judge

Well, it is exactly what women want to hear. Which is why I suggested he do it.

Pathetic, isn't it?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yes, it is. But good luck getting her back otherwise, or any woman for that matter. Telling people what they want to hear, while being sincere and honest is one of the more important skills to master in life.

Also, chep is pretty **** coherent when he's drunk. Well done, sir.

Posted by Ch

I never called her. The reason she got mad at me was so rediculous and despotic. She thinks she owns me, and I didn't like that.

Time to find a sane female.

Posted by The Judge

Not gonna happen, no such thing.

Posted by Ch

I'm a hopeful.

Posted by Ant

lol