Black

Posted by veritas

Yea im getting black for christmas and im just wondering if its good?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's good but that's it. It's incredibly short and nothing more than a novelty. You'll have fun for the five hours it lasts and never play it again most likely.

Posted by veritas

o ok thanks lol.

Posted by x.r0wney.x

black = killzone(the ps2's halo:P)?

Nope.

Posted by veritas

Yea I just beat it. Last level was pretty hard. I hate the shield guys.

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

great game

Posted by XxLionheartXx

That...game....sucks, for one its tooo repetitive, u do the same thing over and over agian...l.kill. Hey look a guy over there!!! Im going to kill him for 5 hours striaght and get the feel for the game

You've never played an FPS before, have you?

Posted by XxLionheartXx

yes i have for ur information, and u can tell me that Black isnt repetitive, so boring i actuallly about fell asleep during it, and hey thats my own opinion, u guys can think its cool but me, i think it sucks

Posted by TheSorrow

Quoting XxLionheartXx: for one its tooo repetitive, u do the same thing over and over agian

thats what almost all FPS are like

Posted by XxLionheartXx

what boring?!

Repetitive. The vast majority is exactly what you described--all shooting all the time.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

see why cant that game be like far cry or somthing, instead of killing....stupid cutscenes, and stupid missions, u can have a really good story, and in-game cutscenes

Because Far Cry had a horrible storyline and Criterion Games wanted to try something different than more FMVs or In-Game ****. The end product of the game wasn't all that great, but what you're bashing it for applies to just about every FPS save HL2 and a couple of others.

Posted by XxLionheartXx

first of all u r-tard why dont u read the scores huh??? On ign BLACK got a 8.6, Far Cry got a 9.0, and watch the video review on BLACK, see what he says ok?????? Now lets compare... Can u drive in vehicles in BLACK?? NOOOOO, Does BLACK have a good story?? NOOOOOO, graphics on Farcry is wayyyy better than BLACK, so Criterion Games should just stick with the best racing franchise ever, they should just stop making worthless, stupid story, repetitive games like BLACK, all it is, is a waste of time and a definite waste of money which they should be putting towards making an even cooler burnout or a game that isnt like BLACK, so ur wrong im right get over it, and i rest my case

Posted by Roger Smith

Just go pick up Goldeneye, Perfect Dark 64, Quake or Hexxen. Older FPS are the best.

Quoted post: first of all u r-tard why dont u read the scores huh??? On ign BLACK got a 8.6, Far Cry got a 9.0, and watch the video review on BLACK, see what he says ok?????? Now lets compare... Can u drive in vehicles in BLACK?? NOOOOO, Does BLACK have a good story?? NOOOOOO, graphics on Farcry is wayyyy better than BLACK, so Criterion Games should just stick with the best racing franchise ever, they should just stop making worthless, stupid story, repetitive games like BLACK, all it is, is a waste of time and a definite waste of money which they should be putting towards making an even cooler burnout or a game that isnt like BLACK, so ur wrong im right get over it, and i rest my case

It's cute that you call me a retard, yet you can't even compose a basic paragraph. Anywho, I never said Black was better than Far Cry. It's quite obvious it's not. I simply said Criterion Games wanted to try something different in terms of cutscenes. That, and Far Cry had a terrible storyline. If you're honestly saying otherwise, I pity you. But having read your posts, I now realise you can't comprehend anything too deep or complex. So I guess it's right down your alley.

Also, learn to read. That helps a ton.

Oh, and Black was Criterion Games first FPS. And it actually turned out pretty well and was rated fairly highly. That's quite an achievement.

Posted by Jaems

Black is fun until you beat it. :-(

Posted by veritas

Yea i didnt play it after I beat it. Only because the missions are so *** dam long.

Posted by Obscurum Contagiion

Quoting XxLionheartXx: first of all u r-tard why dont u read the scores huh??? On ign BLACK got a 8.6, Far Cry got a 9.0, and watch the video review on BLACK, see what he says ok?????? Now lets compare... Can u drive in vehicles in BLACK?? NOOOOO, Does BLACK have a good story?? NOOOOOO, graphics on Farcry is wayyyy better than BLACK, so Criterion Games should just stick with the best racing franchise ever, they should just stop making worthless, stupid story, repetitive games like BLACK, all it is, is a waste of time and a definite waste of money which they should be putting towards making an even cooler burnout or a game that isnt like BLACK, so ur wrong im right get over it, and i rest my case

wow... I thought I have heard some dumb stuff before, but this takes the cake.

Posted by quad_killer04

can any one tell me how to get past the goulag or how ever it is spelled I am stuck there .......I am in the room with the 2 machine gun bunkers and all the freaken guys roaming all over the place shooting the crap out of me I sat in there for a long time looking for a way out but I never did find on. Finally some dude with a rpg blows me up...Can you all please help..thank you
Quad_killer04

Posted by veritas

Which level is it in, its been a while since I beat it.