ASOS

Posted by Ant

http://www.asosbrigade.com/

So the series finally got lisenced. And now they have some weird video up promoting the release of the series. And sos-dan is now dead. I'm guessing he either got a big paycheck or was threatened with a lawsuit. In any case, I'm happy it's finally going to get a proper English release. And hopefully they'll have good voice overs.

More to come later I'm sure.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quite the interesting video.

Posted by Ant

I know this has nothing to do with the NA release, but I found this interesting comparison to actual places in Japan used in the series and wanted to share!

http://www.rinku.zaq.ne.jp/p_v/haruhi.html

CREEPY

Posted by Tiptoegecko

You havent figured out by now that site is a fake? (The ASOS site) its just a trick. There is no official say if it has been lisenced. If it has, why would it be on a crappy fan domain?

And even so, this show got more popularity than it deserved. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni was 100000X better in every way shape and form. Not to mention Haruhi is the most annoying main character ever. Even more annoying than Shinji. And that's saying ALOT.

Posted by Ant

shut up

Posted by Xenos

they all suck HUHUHU

Posted by Ant

well, not sure if anyone cares, but I feel the need to tell people here anyways.

1. site got updated with a new video. weird, again. but I found them preaching to buy the dvds kinda annoying.
2. if you don't feel like watching the video, I'll just say that the dvds start to come out here may 29th.

HOORAH

Posted by Tiptoegecko

they got a date now? nice. I cant wait to hear how badly they screwed up the dubs :P

and now the site is official, the Bandai site links right to it. So what ever they say is pretty much official

Posted by NeXidala

Okay I'm confused.

Are the coming out with the 1st Season Dubbed.
Or are the just releasing the 1st Season Subbed in America?

OR

Are they coming out with Season 2!??!

And, I find the videos hilarious:
http://one.revver.com/watch/129182

Posted by Ant

Just the first disk of 4 dubbed. Of course you can always watch it with subs if you so choose.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Ant: Just the first disk of 4 dubbed.

uhm huh?-

First four episodes on the first disc.

Posted by Ant

uh, yeah. not sure why I typed it out like a moron. what vampiro said.

What you said made perfect sense. Especially if you've bought anime DVDs before and know they usually come with three to four episodes on one disc.

Posted by Ant

thanks vampire

shut up

Posted by Shade

Buying anime is a ripoff. :( I can buy a season of scrubs for the same price as 4 episodes of an anime series.

Posted by NeXidala

Oh ok I get it now.
Hm, don't see a need to watch it since I watched all 14 episodes SUB.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

Quoting NeXidala: Oh ok I get it now.
Hm, don't see a need to watch it since I watched all 14 episodes SUB.

Exactly. I want to get the 1st DVD to see how badly they messed it up xD

Posted by Ant

:rolleyes: