Little douchebags.

Posted by Ch

Ok. So today I was skipping long block at school with my buddy Bean. We had to sneak out of school and then we walked to his truck that was parked at the nearby train tracks next to the school.

We got there and his truck was completely covered in Saran wrap. Completely.

On the plastic covered windshield there was a note on it that said...

" Fu[SIZE="2"]c[/SIZE]k you, As[SIZE="2"]s[/SIZE]holes. Never rip us off again."

Immidietly, I knew who it was. It was these three sophomore idiots that me and Bean sold oregano to for 30 a gram a week ago. They thought they were so cool because they were buying weed. Now, normally I'm not an a[SIZE="2"]s[/SIZE]s and "fake" sell marijuana like that, but I do it to younger kids who are too cocky and need to chill out.

Anyways...

Me and Bean unwrapped the truck, and after 10 minutes, we got it off. Bean grabbed the door handle and immidietly shuddered.

The little sh[SIZE="2"]i[/SIZE]ts put bacon fat on the door handles.

After cleaing that off, we found out that Bean hadn't locked his truck all morning. We went into the truck and started it up. Then he turned on the fan.

I was covered in glitter. They opened Beans truck and poured glitter in the air vents. I was so heated.

I got my phone and called my friend John who lives down the street from them. I told him that me and Bean would be over really quick. We got there and looked in one of the kids' driveways to see if his truck was there.

Bean crapped in the bed of his truck. I don't know how the hell he got away with it without pedestrians noticing.

So now one of these kids has a big loaf of shat on his truck.

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/idiots.jpg[/IMG]

We pwned these wastes of life ^

Posted by The Judge

Should've done far, far more.

Posted by Ch

No way. What's more degrating than picking up your antagonizer's fecal matter?

Posted by Stalolin

story of the year '06

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I think I lol'd at the picture of them.

Should have shat in the truck.

And like Judge said, should have done more. That's just me, though.

Posted by The Judge

Banana in exhaust pipe. Or Fish. Fish is better.

Posted by Ant

Meh, I think you deserved it. So whatever.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Rotten eggs under gas and brake (if possible).

Posted by Lord of Spam

they deserve far more for being so ******* stupid looking. not to mention oregeno looks and smells nothing like weed.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Haha, wow. Best story ever.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: Should've done far, far more.

Majorly agree'd. Done something serious instead of just goofy little pranks like they did.

Posted by mis0

You got burned, and a **** in the truck isn't enough. I probably would have poured bleach all over their cars. It strips off the paint. If I wanted to get vulgar, I might mess with stuff under the hood - like adding some sand to their oil. But, if I got caught, that'd be bad. And if something like an accident was to occur as a result, I wouldn't wanna be held liable for it.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: This message is hidden because Kiyoshi is on your ignore list.

:cookie:

Posted by Linko_16

You can't pay for pwnage like that.

Posted by Ant

Why am I the only who thinks Chepito got what he deserved?

Posted by Slade

Idk, maybe you were having a rough day and you bought some crushed up Smarties from some kids. Soon after snorting the Smarties you got a blood clot in your brain that led to 5 extensive surgeries leaving you with hideous scarring all over your face.

idk

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: Why am I the only who thinks Chepito got what he deserved?

Well, personally, you know how I am about drugs and all, so I think he did right for selling them oregano, even if I don't condone anything doing with pot at all anyways. I don't know why you'd think he got what he deserved. Oregano looks nothing like weed, and they were little ****s anyways. Plus what they did overmatched what he did.

Posted by Ant

He scammed them and it cost them a large sum of cash apparently. And in retribution he got inconvinced for 10 minutes to get in his friends car, and then they got some glitter on them...OOOOOOO!

Posted by Slade

Quoting Slade: Idk, maybe you were having a rough day and you bought some crushed up Smarties from some kids. Soon after snorting the Smarties you got a blood clot in your brain that led to 5 extensive surgeries leaving you with hideous scarring all over your face.

Also, your boyfriend left you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

locking thread after slades great win

Quoted post: and it cost them a large sum of cash apparently.

lol pot is cheap.

Posted by Lord of Spam

depends on what you get and who you get it from.

These are little kids buying it from Chep. I can't see it being a "large sum of cash"

Posted by Linko_16

I don't mean to hare the proud drug users on DA (hey LoS bby), but in my opinion, these punk-a[color=indigo]ss bitches don't need to be buying drugs and deserved to get scammed for thinking they'd be all bad-ass by doing so. If they think that they can be bad-ass instead by retaliating with a dumb prank like that, you should make them sorry for that also.

I mean, don't go bashing their heads in or anything stupid like that, just don't let them give you any crap.
[/color]

Posted by mis0

Yeah, man. Linko basically just gave you permission to burn their houses to the ground. DO IT, etc.

Posted by Ant

He IS a supermod afterall.

When they're walking home just throw hammers at them. That'll teach'em.

Posted by Ch

Me and Bean are just gonna let it slide. WE already took their money, practically killed their lungs, and shat in their truck. Unless they try to do something we're just gonna sit back.

Posted by Ant

PUSSY

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: He IS a supermod afterall.

Indeed. If they take you to court, I'll testify on your behalf, and the judge (not derrick or however you spell his smelly name) will be all "Oh, wait, you're a supermod? All charges are dismissed." Then we just laugh... and laugh.

Posted by Slade

[QUOTE=Ch

Oh they tried.