newbie to chat old video gamer

Posted by unknowngamer

Well My name is kid I have been playing games since Atari 2400 I remeber the birth of the Nintendo. I have owned an atari 2400, nintendo, SNES, SEGA Genesis, N64, PS1, and the PS2.

My favorite games are the Anything racing, SOCOM series, Area 51 GTA: S.A.

I like to use codes when I can and I am going to get into online gaming through Sony PS2 set up late is better than never).

I am hoping the things I Purchased for going online will work. Thats about it.

Posted by Xero

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome to VGC. Hope you stick around :)[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

Are you and TheUnknownGamer different people?

Posted by unknowngamer

Quoting Stone Cold Crazy: Are you and TheUnknownGamer different people?

Yes we are different people I actually use unknowndvd but I am on a gamers board so i thought I was being original. Oh well.

Posted by unknowngamer

Quoting Xero: [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Welcome to VGC. Hope you stick around :)[/COLOR]

I plan to stick around, how much I dont know since I;m alos on sonys PS forums.

Posted by Raptor

The birth of the Nintendo... now that was a sight to behold, wasn't it?

Posted by Vasioth

Quoting unknowngamer: Well My name is kid I have been playing games since Atari 2400 I remeber the birth of the Nintendo. I have owned an atari 2400, nintendo, SNES, SEGA Genesis, N64, PS1, and the PS2.

Hey! My name is Kid also =) ! Kid Icarus right? And like, oh my Word, I witnessed the birth of the Nintendo also. I nearly cried and...

You seriously remind me of an older user to the forum and I think I have a funny feeling you lied about something there =\ ...

Oh, my mannors, welcome to the board also =) !

Posted by unknowngamer

Quoting Vasioth: Hey! My name is Kid also =) ! Kid Icarus right? And like, oh my Word, I witnessed the birth of the Nintendo also. I nearly cried and...

You seriously remind me of an older user to the forum and I think I have a funny feeling you lied about something there =\ ...

Oh, my mannors, welcome to the board also =) !

I never lie I just fib fibbing is fine cause its not lying lol Actually the name is a fib. I was listening to Kid Rocks Devil without A Cause CD and I herd My name is KID so I typed it.

Thanks for the warm welcome lol.

Posted by unknowngamer

Quoting Raptor: The birth of the Nintendo... now that was a sight to behold, wasn't it?

Your telling me the birth of the Nintendo was a sight it was like opening up a new portal to a different dimension. I use tok play duck hunt and played Mario brothers for ever till we got zelda and other games..

Posted by Vasioth

Oh yeah, don't double post aswell ;) Just edit your post.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Raptor]The birth of the Nintendo... now that was a sight to behold, wasn't it?

Yep, way back in 1889.

lol video game history

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Vasioth]Oh yeah, don't double post aswell ;) Just edit your post.

Who died and left you as King S***? Haha.. :cool: