I **** OUT STUFF BETTER THAN THIS SITE

Posted by Jew<3U

this site is s h i t i could help a lot. Jesse Smith I repect you very much but you and your Mods suck crusty monkey balls. The member are like 90% emo so i would suggest you first take a s h i t. Second wipe your arse. Third pluge out the john. and 4th get your arse laid. Greets from you favorite complaining Jew. I love you all i just had to say that. bye b i t c hs

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Jew<3U: this site is s h i t i could help a lot. Jesse Smith I repect you very much but you and your Mods suck crusty monkey balls. The member are like 90% emo so i would suggest you first take a s h i t. Second wipe your arse. Third pluge out the john. and 4th get your arse laid. Greets from you favorite complaining Jew. I love you all i just had to say that. bye b i t c hs

hahaha

it's said sh[SIZE="2"]it[/SIZE] young lad

im no emo mo'fo... im bazariah the nightmarish owellian dystopia of forced conformaty

and how dare you badmouth the great jesse smith, that guy saved my life without knowing it and theres no way i'd even hear a peon like you give outgoing disrespect to the man

Posted by Killer Jordo

We're not emo, we just act it.