Wii Availability?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

How available is the Wii/hardware/games in your area? Right now, where I live, there are absolutely no Wiis, and nunchucks, classic controllers and component cables are almost entirely out of stock. Today, I went to buy a nunchuck for my second Wiimote, and I went through nine shops before I found one that had been imported from Japan. The confusing thing is, everywhere else seems to have plenty of stock. Is this just a problem in my area, or have you guys had problems finding things too?

Posted by bazariah

GAME in bluewater today had a fresh delivery of machines today... along with a fresh smelly queue of customers waiting

the games still seem to be in stock as do controls and all the other gubbins

Posted by Phantasma2

There are no Wiis over here. Everywhere I ask is a no.

But there are many nunchucks and those classic controllers.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Well, in my area we do get wii shipments almost every wiik (;)) but they go very quickly.

Posted by Dexter

None at all. I've been going Christmas shopping at many places and I usually check to see what's happening in the gaming areas.

Posted by hypnotize_

No Wii's around my town either. It doesnt' really seem that many people bought them though, because the only person I know that has one is my friend.

Posted by Crazy K

I would hope a store around here has one, I hope to get one when I get enough money.

Posted by ccrocker58

None here, ever. Not only is the system always out but so are both Nunchucks and remotes.

Posted by protomanv4

No wii's but one shipment came on the 17 of dec., but I wasen't able to get one :(. Everything elce is avaleable. I asked a game stop and they said more shipments of wii's will come in next year.

Posted by TheSorrow

theres some where I live you its just hard to find the Wiimotes here

Posted by Screenname

we have nothing over here except games and wii stands.

Posted by RandomizeR

when i was at best buy returning my wi-fi max, these people ahead of me returned a PS3

Posted by protomanv4

Its possiable that where I live (state where nintendo of america but not city about 1 to 2 hours to get to the city) Wii's will come out every 4 wiiks (weeks) if that is true :) if not :( . That means if it is true then I might just might get one on jan. 14, 07 . There is only one store where I live that dosent have TP lol .