Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

For those of you interested, that's the new title of the book. Oooo creepy.

Posted by WackoHater2

Sources?

http://movies.ign.com/articles/752/752076p1.html

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Sounds like a Banjo-Kazooie level, but I'm pumped all the same.

:cool:

Posted by Zeta

I expected the last book in the series to have a better name.

Posted by WackoHater2

It's an alright name. I'm looking forward to reading it though.. I honestly don't care what it's called.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: It's an alright name. I'm looking forward to reading it though.. I honestly don't care what it's called.

I agree.

Posted by Kiyoshi

It's the content that counts. Not the title.

Posted by Slade

Haha, of course the book matters more than what's printed on the cover... You guys are silly.

Apparently I haven't been too interested in the series(or reading books, for that matter), since the third installment. I own HP and the Half-Blood Prince, but haven't bothered to read it all the way through. I suppose I will, soon, so that I can be on time for when Deathly Hallows is out.

The words deathly and hallows don't flow together very well. Now, DEATHLY HOLLOWS, there's a pair of groovy words.

spoilers: [spoiler]a part of the book occurs in a dark place, probably in the woods ^______________^[/spoiler]

Posted by Dexter

Too neat a name for Potter.

Posted by Saruman

I think its a perfect name for the last book of the series.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I didn't realise this was going to be the last one. I don't care for the books, but the movies are actually very decent.

Posted by Shade

The first two movies are pure horse dung.

Posted by WackoHater2

Quoting Shade32: The first two movies are pure horse dung.

I agree with you, to an extent. I don't really think the second on was that good.. but the first one was really good.

Posted by Dexter

I don't really watch the films expecting some masterpeice of filmmaking. I just like giggling at Emma Watson while she shouts out some cute incantations. I forget much of the main plot by the time I see the next film. What stays with me is the characters and I like to see what happens to them next.

Posted by Shade

Emma Watson is pretty much the only reason I see them. =\

Although the last 2 movies weren't half bad.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Slade: Haha, of course the book matters more than what's printed on the cover... You guys are silly.

Apparently I haven't been too interested in the series(or reading books, for that matter), since the third installment. I own HP and the Half-Blood Prince, but haven't bothered to read it all the way through. I suppose I will, soon, so that I can be on time for when Deathly Hallows is out.

The words deathly and hallows don't flow together very well. Now, DEATHLY HOLLOWS, there's a pair of groovy words.

spoilers: [spoiler]a part of the book occurs in a dark place, probably in the woods ^______________^[/spoiler]

It actually flows really well if you pronouce it with thick limey accent.

I'll read it, just as I've read the others. It's something I've kept up with for years now. May as well see it finished.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Shade32: Emma Watson is pretty much the only reason I see them. =\

Quoted for ultimate truth!

Although at the same time, if she was replaced for the final two films, I'd still see them. I'd be curious as to who took her spot and how much less I would enjoy them.

Posted by Shade

If it's someone even slightly less adorable, I'm boycotting them. :p

I've figured out the title! Location Harry's Parents were murdered = ***ric's Hollow. Yeah. And I'm guessing, just throwing this out there, that someone's gonna die.

Posted by Dexter

Is it even possible for them to get someone more or just as adorable?

Maybe. I suppose Emma is getting older, but still...

Posted by Bebop

He dies in this book doesnt he? Good.

Posted by Dexter

Emma is a she. And no, she can't die. She's immortal, like Bill Nye.

He as in Harry. Dur.

Posted by Dexter

What's this? People actually care about what happens to that kid? Bebop, put your attention in the proper direction!

Posted by maian

I uh, never actually found Emma as adorable/cute/hot/whatever. =/

I just think the movies suck. =D

Posted by Dexter

She's cute! She's uncontrollably intelligent to the point where it turns people away! Even the teachers have a hard time being proud of her! I feel for her, the poor kid. She just needs to meet someone who understands her to help pull her through her troubles.

Posted by mis0

She's annoying. She plays the part so well, because Hermoine is annoying, too.

Posted by Dexter

The character's meant to be annoying through her uncontrollable intelligence. It might drive people away, but she saves their behinds often because of it. People need to learn how to appreciate and accept a girl like that. All she needs is proper guidance.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

What are you talking about. Hermione is possibly the best character of them all.

Posted by Shade

I would rep you for that if I could. And for you user title. "Cranberries. Or as I like to call them... Chanberries."

Emma. Watson.

Hermione. Granger.

Perfect casting. :)

Posted by Skitzo Control

I thought it was called Harry Potter and the Half Black Chick.:(

Posted by Tiptoegecko

I'll read it when Ron and Hermione screw each other when Harry walks in on them doing it and him killing himself afterwards.

Posted by darkwhispers

.... So.... what about the story's plot? I hear it will involve link finding a magical ocarina which he has to use to get the master sword to defeat the evil voldedorf and restore the land of hogrule to its former glory... wait wrong story oh well