De-rep get

Posted by Roger Smith

/r/ massive de-rep raep fest on him.
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=506571&postcount=102

Posted by mis0

haterape that stupid loser!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Vampiro V. Empire agrees: Iris is so **** hot. If she was my mom I'd **** her til she bore twenty of my children. And then I'd say to hell with it and **** my children too. SANDWITCHES RUUUUUUUUUUUUULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just totally undid your work. And it was worth it. IRIS RULES GO SANDWITCHES!

Posted by Ant

I REALLY like the way he works.

Posted by Roger Smith

Can I **** the both of you? The way you undid my bandwagon was just hawt.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I just totally undid your work. And it was worth it.

Only if you can undo Iris's pants :(

**** you, kike. I'm locking this thread just like Hitler locked your *****-race in gas chambers and furnaces.

Quoted post: Only if you can undo Iris's pants

Some day. A man can only fantasize for so long. Some day that fantasy becomes a horrifying reality.

Posted by The Judge

IT HAS TEETH

Posted by Linko_16

She's a trap.

Leave her to me. <3

Posted by The Judge

I derepped him

Posted by Slade

I thought about it, then didn't. If it happens to cross my mind again I'll probably do it.

Posted by Ant

SPOILERS:

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Ant]SPOILERS:

*******it

I was so ready to see something like LINK KILLS GANONDORF or OSWALD KILLS KENNEDY but no, you had make your spoiler so invisible that you couldn't even see it by highlighting.

Posted by Roger Smith

[spoiler]PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSInuyasha dies, Miroku impregnates Kagome and Sango. Sesshomeru admits that he is in fact, not gay. The sacred jewel turns out to be a fake piece of plastic and everyone who used it didn't really get magic powers; they just got real lucky.[/spoiler]

Posted by Iris

Is it all right if I make tacos with pancakes and steak too? I'll make sure to put some warm chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of beer on the side. It might not taste good together, but it'll be cure the way I try hard to make you a nice meal. We can have sex on the table afterwards. I don't mind food play, but I'm not ready to engage in kitchen utensil sadism again quite yet.

Not tacos. I actually just had those for dinner last night. Steak does sound good though...

Posted by Iris

Steak tacos? Instead of lettuce and cheese I can add mashed potatoes and gravy. Instead of a tortilla shell I can wrap it up in a pancake or one of those soft, giant sugar cookies.

I just had normal tacos; your tacos put them to shame :(

Posted by mis0

Oh lawd. I want some iris secks right now plz.

u can domnate me IRIS k? now i wan dat sandwitch plz. :D:D:D:D sexy snadwitch time awaits!!!

Posted by Iris

Did you wash behind your ears?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iris: We can have sex on the table afterwards.

Did you really have to say anything else?

But now I'm really hungry. :(