Red vs Blue

Posted by loony636

I don't know whether this comes under the Xbox catagory or this but I'll post here anyway. What does everyone think of this series? I personally think its great and they should release episodes more often. Its funny and it is about Halo which just makes it even funnier.

Posted by Looski

dude, first of all I am a huge fan of RvB. I buy the DVDs and apparial and have gotten numorous friends hooked on the series. They can't really release more often because of all they have to do to make a show. Kudos for them though.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, this thread is just fine here... no need to worry.

And seeing as I had no idea what Red vs. Blue was before I saw this thread, my comments on this thread will be fairly limited. Although even though I ran a Google search on it, could you provide a link or two that would give me more information about the series? I'm a bit curious.

Posted by loony636

Red vs Blue is a series Rooster Teeth have made about Halo. Go here: [url]www.redvsblue.com[/url] to download some of the episodes. It is not animated, it is acted out using linked Xboxes. What the people do is act it out, while one person 'films' it (ie, looks at the people who are acting it out). This is recorded and uploaded to a computer where they put it on the internet in DivX format (you will need to download DivX to watch the movies). Its hilarious. The fight scenes are good and the whole thing is well thought out. It would be helpful to watch the series from the beginning but I don't think you can download the old episodes (maybe I'm wrong...). But go to the website, download some episodes and enjoy!

Posted by higbvuyb

http://server.schluting.com/fun_stuff/redvsblue/

go here for (i think) all of the episodes.

Posted by loony636

Quoting higbvuyb: http://server.schluting.com/fun_stuff/redvsblue/

go here for (i think) all of the episodes.

Thanks for that higbvuyb. That's a great help.

Does anyone here have any more feedback on the series? Has anyone seen it and liked it? Or disliked it?

Posted by eriksson22

Hmmm..that is a really interesting idea, I'll definitely checkout the website.

Posted by Soul Fire X

its sad they cant do it for halo 2

Posted by higbvuyb

THEY ALREADY HAVE.

Whats the difference anyway? lol the characters look a bit different and there are other guns.

Posted by Echo

RvB is just awesome. I own the first two seasons on DVD, and I've been keeping up with season 3. 'Tis great.

Posted by loony636

I think that Episode 39 has the best fight scene. Its awesome. Episode 48(i think) is good aswell. Its funny because they use that really old game. If anyone has watched Episode 48, could you please tell me what game they use? It would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by loony636

You dirty dirty snofus (watch Episode 54 to find out what a snofus is!!!).

Posted by Looski

Havn't watched it, gunna watch it 2marrow

Posted by Echo

Quoting loony636: You dirty dirty snofus (watch Episode 54 to find out what a snofus is!!!).

...I think you spelled that wrong. But I watched it last night, and I don't want to watch it all again just to find out if you spelled it right.

Posted by loony636

Meh. Who cares. You are still a dirty, dirty snofus.:)

Posted by Arczu

Oy. This is one of the best machinama series ever produced... ever! Whoever voiced that Caboose guy, he's funny. One of those "atonomously dumb-as-a-rock" characters who seems to play a more-than-average role. I haven't been keeping up lately though...

Posted by loony636

Caboose hasn't changed his stupid behaviour. I like Serge the best. He is so obsessed with the war, even when it doesn't exist in the future.

Posted by higbvuyb

Yes, I like serge too.

Posted by SuperSoupy

Whuzzat?! There are Red vs Blue DVDs out?! How did I miss that!?

Anyways, huge shock attack over, where do you get these dvds from? the website or ebay or sumthin?

Posted by Echo

Quoting SuperSoupy: Whuzzat?! There are Red vs Blue DVDs out?! How did I miss that!?

Anyways, huge shock attack over, where do you get these dvds from? the website or ebay or sumthin?

Just go to redvsblue.com and click on "the store", and than click on "DVDs". That's where you get RvB DVDs.

Posted by loony636

The new maps are out, AND series 3 is almost over!